SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Aria wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I watched that Wendy interview, and boy was Wendy rude. Imo Not even funny rude, but just obnoxious rude. Rachel handled it well imo.

According to Bryan he's in the process of getting his licence in California, so he gave a little glimpse of their plans. Rachel said she'd take the bar exam in California too.

She was SO rude. Jimmy Kimmel joked about how these relationships never worked out and how a chiropractor is almost like a doctor when he had Rachel on, but he wasn't downright mean and rude about it. And she's so unprepared! How did she mess up the chiropractor thing twice??

Anyways, I am so happy that it looks like I might be wrong and they're going to continue with their regular careers in LA. It does seem like Rachel's family hasn't fully embraced Bryan, so I wonder if that's why they didn't go with Dallas. IMO.

Imo it might be a big reason why Dallas wasn't an option for them. Can't blame them, tbh, if that's true. Jmo

I find Rachel's dad's reaction to be much like my dad's and most of the men in my life. They are not warm and fuzzy. It takes them a while to decide about the men who come calling, believe me. That is consistent with a federal judge, IMO.  

What I love is Rachel's commitment to Bryan. It's the difference between a 20 year old daughter and a thirty year old daughter. She's a woman, not a child and her decisions are her own and everyone will have to learn to respect. I support that stance for her because she needs it. What I find interesting is the fact that her baby sister moved away, too. That leaves the only one still in close, the eldest sister Connie and please don't get me started on her and that man she's making family with who is so OTT he needs to learn to not insert himself in Rachel's discussions with her own mother, IMO. All JMO

To be fair, I don't think her family is the reason they are going to LA. I think that was the plan, all along.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:15 pm

God forbid if they don't get their licenses in CA, I am personally paranoid that their heads might be on the chopping block. Haha, bad humor, I know, I know!

Carry on, lovely people!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:God forbid if they don't get their licenses in CA, I am personally paranoid that their heads might be on the chopping block. Haha, bad humor, I know, I know!

Carry on, lovely people!
Not really imo because most people's expectations of reality tv show couples who move to LA are already thousands of miles below ocean imo, so anything above and beyond current expectations is a pleasant surprise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:31 pm

May LA treat these two well in their respective entertainment careers and RIP to their 9 to 5. A move planned months ago. Imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:32 pm

In my own life, I have very rarely seen a relationship work out where the family doesn't like the incoming son in law/brother in law. Normally the family see things objectively and not through rose colored glasses. I am not 100% implying that this is Rachel and Bryan's situation, but just saying. Just like maybe the family has not gotten to know the side of Bryan that Rachel sees, maybe there is something that they are seeing, that Rachel isn't. Every coin has 2 sides. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Wow, Wendy. Well Damn that was...harsh. But rachel handled it well as expected.

Couple things though. Some things just don't quite add up. If you're planning on going back to your regular lives and jobs, why are you doing a wendy interview a month after the finale. Mind you the show isn't in Dallas or Miami where they can just pop in because the host is a fan ( laugh out loud wendy couldn't even get anything right), they had to fly to New York for it. Normally when guests go on shows like this, they have an agenda. They're either promoting something, or wanting to stay in peoples minds for upcoming things. I don't doubt that they will/plan on going back to their careers, I just doubt that is their priority right now. I'll believe it when I see it, as for now, this is me doing the math in my head;

via GIPHY

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:35 pm

FashionLover wrote:Wow, Wendy. Well Damn that was...harsh. But rachel handled it well as expected.

Couple things though. Some things just don't quite add up. If you're planning on going back to your regular lives and jobs, why are you doing a wendy interview a month after the finale. Mind you the show isn't in Dallas or Miami where they can just pop in because the host is a fan ( laugh out loud wendy couldn't even get anything right), they had to fly to New York for it. Normally when guests go on shows like this, they have an agenda. They're either promoting something, or wanting to stay in peoples minds for upcoming things. I don't doubt that they will/plan on going back to their careers, I just doubt that is their priority right now. I'll believe it when I see it, as for now, this is me doing the math in my head;

via GIPHY

To get more clients for their 9 to 5 in LA, the entertainment hub.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:36 pm

FashionLover wrote:Wow, Wendy. Well Damn that was...harsh. But rachel handled it well as expected.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Maybe Rachel's family just isn't happy with this whole thing, which includes Bryan- leaving her job, moving cities, reality tv star, trademarking random crap, etc. I wouldn't be thrilled either if I was them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:36 pm

adf23 wrote:Rachel did handle herself very well in the interview, and she looked beautiful, IMO.  Wendy was rude, I agree.  I cringed throughout the entire segment of Rachel by herself. Rachel was well prepared and composed.  I am sure Rachel wanted to tell Wendy a thing or two.

IMO, someone told Wendy to lighten up a bit before Bryan's segment.  She wasn't anywhere near as harsh once he came out. She did call Bryan a cardiologist at one point, LOL.  Then when Bryan corrected her, she said well, same difference, but not really, while rubbing her fingers together (alluding to the income difference between a chiro and cardio).

As a sidenote, I don't believe R and B are getting licensed in CA.  What else were they supposed to say? We don't know what we will do? Wendy would have never let up had they said that. (I didn't say this to battle the point, it's jmo obviously).

Anyhow, here is the interview if anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX6ScurPhCo

I wonder if it was her conversation with Rachel during the break? I hope they tell us what was said laugh out loud. Underneath all that shade I think Wendy likes Rachel and that interview could have been A LOT worse IMO but it was still cringeworthy. Rachel and Bryan looked good though and they are getting a lot of complements for being classy and handling it so well so kudos to them. Oddly, I think this interview might help reframe some people's perception of Rachel and remind them why they initially liked her jmo. My faith in her never wavered though. Also, I'm not surprised that they are continuing their practices in LA while being open to other opportunities. Some people really do try to have the best of both worlds. When my brother moved there to chase his dreams as an indie filmmaker he also kept his day job as a computer analyst for a major company.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:40 pm

I don't watch this show. Is Wendy always this aggressive with guests? In their face type of thing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:42 pm

ElonM wrote:May LA treat these two well in their respective entertainment careers and RIP to their 9 to 5. A move planned months ago. Imo

From your lips to God's ears. Nice they have the options two PhD's plus, good looks, opportunity and brain-power grant you. They always have a job to go back to so, they can give anything else a fair shot, IMO. They don't have to be restricted by their own or anyone else's lack of vision or, fear. They can try whatever they choose because they've got each other's backs and the confidence to do it. I'm excited for them because people have done a lot more with a lot less and they've got many, many safe places to land so, it's all good. JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot JMO)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday