SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:06 pm

ideas_ideas wrote:RE: Elise's pendant, I can't remember who but someone raised that a couple of days ago (kudos to you, sorry I can't remember who!), and in the process of exploring that someone else found rings on the Larsen website that are very similar to Elise's pendant, and IMO if they were going to make a ring and matching necklace for the F1, they would make a custom piece rather than something stock standard on their website (i.e. her exact necklace wouldn't be on their website, but custom made by them, but it's VERY much in the Larsen style). Here are some of the Larsen rings that are a very close match (and the darker sapphire stone as opposed to aquamarine which IMO looks closer to the colour of Elise's stone):

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Ring110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Ring210

Also checked at the time all of Elise's IG pics prior to Bachie and could not see the pendant in any of her other pictures (i.e. to see if it was an old necklace) so it appears she only started wearing it post show, and seems to wear it all the time as she's been papped or posted pics of herself wearing it on several occasions POST show.
It also appears not to fit with her 'normal' style of simple, small gold necklaces such as those by By Charlotte which she noted in one of her IG comment replies to a person that asked where her small gold necklaces were from -- which may indicate it's a special gift, IMO it certainly looks like a very expensive, special gift type of piece!

Is it possible that F2 got a gift for being on the show and hence Elise's necklace??? Like a conciliatory prize? Not sure but just putting it out there. I agree that you would think F1 would have a custom piece rather than a stock piece.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Always possible for sure, but if I was F2 I don't think I'd be wearing that around, I'd probably put it on ebay giggling

Always possible it's got nothing to do with MJ also, just trying to hold out until the end, 'cause... #whoels PINKHEART

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:20 pm

ideas_ideas wrote:Always possible for sure, but if I was F2 I don't think I'd be wearing that around, I'd probably put it on ebay giggling

Always possible it's got nothing to do with MJ also, just trying to hold out until the end, 'cause... #whoels PINKHEART

rotfl Put it on ebay!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:22 pm

Sundy wrote:Someone said it was quiet on here and it is, this season, if it goes the way that is suspected has been the biggest disappointment In the history of the Au franchise IMO. So I was thinking, and I would be interested to know what others think too. When someone says 'city girl with a gypsy heart' who does it make you think of?  For me it's Elora

That's the quote from the Toni may ig page.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ideas_ideas wrote:Always possible for sure, but if I was F2 I don't think I'd be wearing that around, I'd probably put it on ebay giggling

rotfl  Put it on ebay!  

giggling Well isn't there that producer quoted in an article, or was it MJ, as saying the F2 will definitely get something out of this? I can certainly see that Laura/ToniMay has gotten PLENTY from this in terms of jewellery promos and highly likely a big spike in sales (and hey all power to her), but I can't see what Elise will necessarily got out of it if she is F2, so if F2 I'd sell that blue baby and get me a ticket outta dodge, somewhere where they sell cocktails on the beach wine

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 pm

To be honest I am astounded at the number of people on Facebook who are resigned to Laura winning but are unhappy about it, even my friends that watch casually are like not at all keen on her. If TPTB tried to give us a love story they weirdly failed at it.

ETA - I think that the US producers are struggling to understand the Australian audience, it's not just the fault of Matty and Richie as individuals. The overall tone and storyboards that they have developed are not resonating with the audience I think. The older seasons have a much better mix of drama and love - the Jen thing, the Leah and Simone sl*t-shaming are just not things that Australians like. I watched that Leah elimination episode with my boyfriend and he said it was one of the worst thing he had seen - and he watched the whole of Bette Season 1 and 2 with no problems.

Last edited by brownravens on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 pm

brownravens wrote:To be honest I am astounded at the number of people on Facebook who are resigned to Laura winning but are unhappy about it, even my friends that watch casually are like not at all keen on her. If TPTB tried to give us a love story they weirdly failed at it.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm really enjoying watching Matty and Laura. I love Tara and Elise too but all the feels seem to be with Laura.

Who knows though... maybe it's one of the other girls and everyone is wrong. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:08 pm

brownravens wrote:To be honest I am astounded at the number of people on Facebook who are resigned to Laura winning but are unhappy about it, even my friends that watch casually are like not at all keen on her. If TPTB tried to give us a love story they weirdly failed at it.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Screen33

This was a comment I found on the bachelor of post from a couple of days ago. So maybe we are in for a shock at the end.

Source my sc

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:10 pm

@Justme God I hope so! That is literally the only thing that will save this season IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:42 pm

What if Laura is F3?  I mean, who saw Alex coming?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Sundy wrote:What if Laura is F3?  I mean, who saw Alex coming?

Pre season you did! :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 pm

Sundy wrote:What if Laura is F3?  I mean, who saw Alex coming?
@Sundy I had posted that if she made F3 she had to be F1 because of her being a mum but folks convinced me that her stage 5 clinger edit would never take her to F1 giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear