SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 am

ideas_ideas wrote:
flemingal wrote:Ive noticed on Jen's latest message on instagram she's ended with the hashtag #whosgonnatakethebait. Could this be a fishing reference maybe?? Interesting especially with Cobie and Lisa using the fish emojis on their posts. Clutching at straws I know but worth noting

Interesting pick up @flemingal ! I wonder what that means. She also says "there are two bombshells who I have nothing but love and respect for" - but there are still three of them (Tara/Elise/Laura)?

Pretty sure Jen and Tara don't like each other - based on Jen's exit interviews.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ideas_ideas Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 am

Ohh yep, can see in her (Jen's) comments under that same post. Well, she doesn't hold back does she - ha!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:52 am

niclou wrote:So I have been following all of your threads, but haven't posted yet. I have seen a few little clues that point to Elise belong the F1. Firstly, I'm sure after Matty's reaction on the red carpet that Elise stood out to him (and therefore he would have spoken to her sooner and chosen her for a SD sooner). I believe that they have not shown Elise's arrival for a reason and they told him to hold off on the SD (he was apologetic about not asking her sooner). IMO The producers wanted the dark horse storyline and Laura was a complete distraction to begin with (only being there to promote her jewellery...ie Matty saying that the F2 will do all right out of this). Despite all of the news articles, they have never actually been spotted together. Laura and Matty flirt a lot, but I think it's easier to flirt with someone you're not really interested in. Sometimes it is more awkward with the person you really like.
I spotted the exact same thing that flamingal spotted about Elise's blue gem necklace. It's like she has noticed that the pap's were there and she's tucked it into her shirt afterwards
Plus, James Blunt's account of Matty and Elise's date where they apparently had their tongues down each other's throat the whole time.
I also get a funny vibe about Matty and Tara. Despite her jumping on him when she sees him, she seems to not be that into him. Hugs where her arms are firmly by her side and turning her head away when he kisses her hand on the ride at Movie World. Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth! I liked Elise the best after I read her bio, so I could be a little biased.

Bravo! Your post is like a breath of fresh air! Where have you been the whole season long :claphands Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:57 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Ohh yep, can see in her (Jen's) comments under that same post. Well, she doesn't hold back does she - ha!
Welp...Jen is going all out responding to folks and pretty much giving it away....just wow.....she even responded to a poster saying she does not have to like Tara because she is the fan fave. I am so keen for Tara's interviews for realz.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:00 am

@natik. Love your post and let's hope Elise is F1

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:12 am

mercieme wrote:
ideas_ideas wrote:Ohh yep, can see in her (Jen's) comments under that same post. Well, she doesn't hold back does she - ha!
Welp...Jen is going all out responding to folks and pretty much giving it away....just wow.....she even responded to a poster saying she does not have to like Tara because she is the fan fave. I am so keen for Tara's interviews for realz.

My dear please tell me what Jen is saying. For some reason I can't see her posts
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:14 am

Hooked wrote:@natik. Love your post and let's hope Elise is F1

The writting is literally on the wall with fat red letters! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:14 am

@Sundy......I am going to post in the SM thread now as she used an Aussie slang I need you to decode in one of her responses.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:21 am

@mercieme thank you so much. I think she has blocked me, interesting because all I did was request to follow her and I never comment on IG. stupid
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 am

flemingal wrote:Ive noticed on Jen's latest message on instagram she's ended with the hashtag #whosgonnatakethebait. Could this be a fishing reference maybe?? Interesting especially with Cobie and Lisa using the fish emojis on their posts. Clutching at straws I know but worth noting

I think that the use of fish emojis is a running joke amongst most (if not all) of the girls. I've seen it appearing in their comments since very early on in the season. What I have inferred from their usage is that the fish is used when they think someone is looking good, a 'good catch' perhaps? I have also see them use the word barra in conjunction with this, which makes me think that the fish means either barracuda or barramundi (both types of fish) and that is their in-phrase for when they reckon someone is great.

All just my speculations and opinions!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:02 am

Yes Jen says she isn't a fan of Tara's on ig.. dnt know what to make of it.

Ok so they have handed Laura to the media on a silver platter (hand crafted by tonimay ofcos)
They have also totally OTT advertised dark horse as Elise! How is that seeking revenge on the media?

The only person who isn't being hounded by the paparazzi is Tara, she is enjoying her fun life going out being social, partying. Pretty much like Alex did last season.

I must say that pic of Tara in that white dress is imho least flattering.... maybe against the plain background. It looks very matrimonial which is too serious for Tara!

I Don't know how Matty would survive and continue filming TB with his heart ripped out by any girl if they turned him down on that pink carpet. First GL nah, not even for $200k

There's lots being said that isn't true.
Matty says he blurted out the runner ups name in channel 10! I dnt believe that, but it might have seeded the rumour abt who wins or .. where did it come from? How did that rumour start? that Laura won?

Matty also says repeatedly how he hasn't told anyone but his mum and sister who he chose! N they dnt even know what colour hair she has or what she does..
And how he didn't trust his brothers with that info!

Nah! We can see on national Tv that they met the final two contestants! And the bachie girls have been out having fun with bachie boys too. So they def were talking abt who was left.

Weeks ago one or two friends and bros were called out for befriending Tara on FB. I honestly haven't concentrated on Laura or Elise so I can't say much abt them except the names like govindsandhu as we discussed being shared.

He says he hasn't told any of his friends who he chose...
Perhaps they dnt know the last person standing but they def knew names.
I shared Tara's friends' profile on ig http://instagram.com/graciijam. She has been out with Tara after and befor filming, And she has been out with
http://instagram.com/benlyall1 and he is one of Mattys bachie besties.
There's so many article of why it must be Laura because of this or Elise because of that. The only article abt Tara are ones Trying to say why she isnt the one.

Gosh there's what Matty says, the ladies say, the media say...
Lots of chatter to sort through: Some ppl are not feeling Tara is in genuine and I really dnt mean to be so bland and blindly follow Tara despite clues from the media but the heart wants what the heart wants..
we all agree the tonimay is so sus. How can Laura get a business opportunity and a man out of this show. It's not shark tank laugh out loud.
To keep Elise on the show, she wanted a date.
To keep Laura on the show, maybe these were her terms??
Yes maybe they fell in love along the way..

Neither gaurentee a happy ever after for our winning couple.
I was an Alex fan from day one, without any sleuthing involved. I just read here now and again to see if anyone could validate she won and give me some peace of mind.

28 hours till serenity and peace.

Last edited by Ash on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:50 am

U guys have been so fixated on the pendant Smiley have urll seen her Harley Davidson t shirt. Double hint laugh out loud ahhh I can't see jus black and white anymore
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear