SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:57 am

If I hadn't been reading these forums, I would have picked Elise from the M&G, but then we didn't see her again until her fishing thing so I thought, oh well, he wasn't that into her, which I thought was strange. And then, once we started to see them together, for me it was that's it, Elise has got to win Matty's heart. IMO, they have the X factor in so many ways. I know that he's probably going to pick Laura, as has been rumoured, and maybe even Tara because she's so popular, but I'm till on the Elise train for now.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:31 am

Hooked wrote:If I hadn't been reading these forums, I would have picked Elise from the M&G, but then we didn't see her again until her fishing thing so I thought, oh well, he wasn't that into her, which I thought was strange.  And then, once we started to see them together, for me it was that's it, Elise has got to win Matty's heart.  IMO, they have the X factor in so many ways.   I know that he's probably going to pick Laura, as has been rumoured, and maybe even Tara because she's so popular, but I'm till on the Elise train for now.

Im still on the Elise train as far as he has carried herself through all this so well.
I'm starting to think @ash and others maybe right and it is Tara's vo at the end saying I'm in love with you.
And seeing that who magazine cover adds to that. (Sm thread)
I have looked at promo shots from a couple of seasons of the final two with the bachelor and you can tell from those pics who has won, by the way they are nestled closely into the bachelor. It's very subtle but it's there.
Bring on tomorrow night.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by niclou Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:50 am

Ok, not sure where to post this and excuse my lack of ability in posting pics, but something I noticed on the instagram accounts of Elise and Laura is that 5 days ago they both had messages that they didn't post themselves (ie 'A message from Elise' and 'A message from Laura). The pics posted weren't screen shots from the bachelor. Tara did not have an instagram post like this...

niclou

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 am

niclou wrote:Ok, not sure where to post this and excuse my lack of ability in posting pics, but something I noticed on the instagram accounts of Elise and Laura is that 5 days ago they both had messages that they didn't post themselves (ie 'A message from Elise' and 'A message from Laura). The pics posted weren't screen shots from the bachelor. Tara did not have an instagram post like this...
They we're all in FB, Bach AUnposted them.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by chenny Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:59 am

@niclou I know what you're talking about, but Tara also had a post, 'A message from Tara' but she didn't post hers on her own IG. However, the Bachelor IG page posted all final 4 ladies' messages. Though this was at the time done with the F4, so don't think there's anything more to it than the messages done by the F4 before HTD's, not for F2s.

But i guess the only thing I would take out of it is Elise and Laura posted theirs meaning maybe they made it further than tara, thus maybe she made no further than F3 and isn't as invested as those two girls.

chenny

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 am

I would think the F1 & F2 have "tighter contracts" and have to toe the line longer than the others. IMO Flo & Tara not posting theirs is indicative that they're sick of having to post Bachie propaganda.

I've noticed that the girls get a little "loose lipped" the week they go and tend not to watch their Ps & Qs so closely in SM comments and interviews so the fact that Tara didn't post her "message" IMO is more indication that she's next to go.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:09 am

Bobette wrote:I would think the F1 & F2 have "tighter contracts" and have to toe the line longer than the others.  IMO Flo & Tara not posting theirs is indicative that they're sick of having to post Bachie propaganda.  

I've noticed that the girls get a little "loose lipped" the week they go and tend not to watch their Ps & Qs so closely in SM comments and interviews so the fact that Tara didn't post her "message" IMO is more indication that she's next to go.

Thanks @bobette. That's the slap to the face (in a good way) that I needed laugh out loud

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 am

@justme I'm sorry I influenced u. I do think the last voice is Elise. The first shoe is wat I believe is Tara's.

I'm also afraid Tara is being so quiet, and Laura is reading all her messages and commenting etc, very weird.

With or without the rumours and SM influencing me, Imho Tara had Mattys heart from what we wer shown..
If they edited out the connections with Laura and Elise, then they have another motives. I can only go by wat see not wat I hear.
It's also strange to me too that Laura talks about Love so easily now, but not on the screen. They made her seem so insecure.

Unspoiled last year I believed GL was falling for Courtney. I really saw her yearning for some affirmation from him and it was sad that he couldn't.. and in the end she let him go. Lee is so great though. I dnt see anything amiss with Tara sad

The white dresses: wat do url think?
Laura is sexy and flirty
Elise smart classy boss woman
Tara romantic but not as flattering as so many other dresses she wore (imho once again they have toned her down, and the others up)

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 am

Ash wrote:@justme I'm sorry I influenced u. I do think the last voice is Elise. The first shoe is wat I believe is Tara's.

I'm also afraid Tara is being so quiet, and Laura is reading all her messages and commenting etc, very weird.

With or without the rumours and SM influencing me, Imho Tara had Mattys heart from what we wer shown..
If they edited out the connections with Laura and Elise, then they have another motives. I can only go by wat see not wat I hear.
It's also strange to me too that Laura talks about Love so easily now, but not on the screen. They made her seem so insecure.

Unspoiled last year I believed GL was falling for Courtney. I really saw her yearning for some affirmation from him and it was sad that he couldn't.. and in the end she let him go. Lee is so great though. I dnt see anything amiss with Tara sad

Laura is sexy and flirty
Tara romantic but not as flattering as so many other dresses she wore (imho once again they have toned her down, and the others up)

No apologies needed! It's been good reading a different perspective and you make some really really valid points.
I've been so Elise from the start so I appreciate different povs.
As for dresses I'm done trying to figure that part out laugh out loud

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 am

Ash wrote:@justme I'm sorry I influenced u. I do think the last voice is Elise. The first shoe is wat I believe is Tara's.

Laura is sexy and flirty

If I knew better I would think that Tara is F1...

Yes. I saw that also that the shoe is Tara and I am still convinced that the last voice is Tara for what it is worth.
Tara got also the WEDDING DRESS when she returned from the thai food roof. Bride theme is also a theme for F1 generally
matty's BL is all about tenderness with tara and it is spontaneous.
They had also this F1 music when they kiss at the camel.
Matty had this: yes yesssss this is EXACTLY what I think
On top of : when I am with tara, nobody else matter (not verbatim)
Tara's IG from day 1 is very very quiet and nothing OTT
First SD at ep5 is the right time for F1 to get a SD
Matty said that he was a slow burner and this fit
Matty had a big smile when she said she wanted to be the last one at the end (hometown)
Matty came back for a kiss at hometown goodbye and made a SIGH when he left

I mean... I have tons of little details like that....

clever editings obviously... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by chenny Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 am

@HEA It would be awesome to see Tara being there at the end, though she doesn't seem to be genuinely invested as much as Laura and Elise. However what we've seen is that she's been easy to express her feelings. I'm just hoping for a surprise come finale time and for someone other than Laura to be F1.

chenny

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:46 am

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/the-bachelor-insider-guide-week-1

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-4/the-bachelor-insider-guide-week-1

sad

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear