SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:@Aunties_Love did you post Stacy's passport page with the stamp you believe is her entrance into Mexico? I was looking for it but can't find it. Maybe I just missed it somewhere??
No cause I am still trying to clear it up.  Trying different colors as background, etc to make it come up better.

Ok thanks!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 pm

ahem.... is is what i think it was?

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3014
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3114
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:11 pm

related? question

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1114
w network facebook source

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 814
mikaela facebook ource

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Mikaela, Jessie, Stacy and Lindsey were in Niagara... we have picture of all of them separately in niagara at the same time

(white pearls is Mikaela favorite top)

So I am thinking Lindsey and Stacy took the same flight.

I wonder if those are the top 4....

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3814
stacy instagram

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:40 pm

another possible clue that it is mikaela. looks like the same top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3914
mikaela instagram source

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Short510
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 T111
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1712
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:48 pm

I did not get my answer when I was no spoiled... do you think it is the same short?

because if it is not, then we may have our 3rd date with the blowing the conch shell...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Short911
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Short812
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:14 pm

I am still bothered about the edits... I still find very early this almost "love declaration" to Lindsey. Why would the prods showed us this? I honestly have a doubt that it could be a decoy.

1. too early (ep5)
2. little chris was also very happy with britanny .... he also kissed mikaela non stop during their extra time....so his big sigh when he kissed lindsey does not mean much IMO
3. think of her constantly versus feelings/britanny versus magic/perfection/mikaela... again he is using big words for his favorites

Lindsey VO: I am not ready to be engaged with Chris. I need to walk away
Catie: (crying huge) - Republica Dominican
Stacy: I am starting to fall in love with you and this is terrifying - looks RD
Mikaela: (crying in conservative top) - ?

Lindsey is in Mexico... sleuthed
Mikaela is ALMOST sleuted in Mexico
I am thinking that Stacy was F3 in Mexico too

Chris said that for him his F1 was very obvious from episode 1... the only 2 obvious girls for me were Lindsey and Mikaela.

Chris: I cannot deny I want her in my life

RC ep5: I realized last week that my soulmate is here. (mikaela and him had extra time... he said it was magic, perfection, mikaela gets him, she truly cares...)

So MAYBE Lindsey did leave at F3.... maybe Stacy is F2 and Mikaela F1

Would this be that much impossible? Maybe Chris realized that Mikaeka was his soulmate?

After this extra time with Lindsey, my reaction was WOW.... it is her no doubt..... but we know that prods are good to manipulate and edit. We know that they never show us the serious conversation but they do exist. I cannot believe one second that they talk about weather for hours. Prods just do not want to show us. So because we watched the struggle between lindsey and chris, it is indeed meaningful but episode 5 is for me way too early. Fantasy date, no doubt. Hometown, no doubt... ep5? They spent what 6 hours 1-1 and 1-2h here and there during CP parties? So lets be generous.... 10 hours ?

I am not saying lindsey is not F1.... but I have my doubts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:30 pm

HEA wrote:Mikaela, Jessie, Stacy and Lindsey were in Niagara... we have picture of all of them separately in niagara at the same time

(white pearls is Mikaela favorite top)

So I am thinking Lindsey and Stacy took the same flight.

I wonder if those are the top 4....

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3814
stacy instagram
Like from Vancouver to Toronto??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:32 pm

HEA wrote:another possible clue that it is mikaela. looks like the same top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3914
mikaela instagram source

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Short510
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 T111
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1712
my sc
As I pointed out in another post further back in the thread, Catie also had the similiar top as well as far as design goes and exactly the same color so wondering if it is a goodie bag thing.

ETA: TO ADD THOUGHTS FROM ANOTHER POST.

HEA wrote:I did not get my answer when I was no spoiled... do you think it is the same short?

because if it is not, then we may have our 3rd date with the blowing the conch shell...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Short911
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Short812
my sc

HEA wrote:I am still bothered about the edits... I still find very early this almost "love declaration" to Lindsey. Why would the prods showed us this? I honestly have a doubt that it could be a decoy.

1. too early (ep5)
2. little chris was also very happy with britanny .... he also kissed mikaela non stop during their extra time....so his big sigh when he kissed lindsey does not mean much IMO
3. think of her constantly versus feelings/britanny versus magic/perfection/mikaela... again he is using big words for his favorites

Lindsey VO: I am not ready to be engaged with Chris. I need to walk away
Catie:  (crying huge) -  Republica Dominican
Stacy: I am starting to fall in love with you and this is terrifying - looks RD
Mikaela: (crying in conservative top) - ?

Lindsey is in Mexico... sleuthed
Mikaela is ALMOST sleuted in Mexico
I am thinking that Stacy was F3 in Mexico too

Chris said that for him his F1 was very obvious from episode 1... the only 2 obvious girls for me were Lindsey and Mikaela.

Chris: I cannot deny I want her in my life

RC ep5: I realized last week that my soulmate is here. (mikaela and him had extra time... he  said it was magic, perfection, mikaela gets him, she truly cares...)

So MAYBE Lindsey did leave at F3.... maybe Stacy is F2 and Mikaela F1

Would this be that much impossible? Maybe Chris realized that Mikaeka was his soulmate?

After this extra time with Lindsey, my reaction was WOW.... it is her no doubt..... but we know that prods are good to manipulate and edit. We know that they never show us the serious conversation but they do exist. I cannot believe one second that they talk about weather for hours. Prods just do not want to show us. So because we watched the struggle between lindsey and chris, it is indeed meaningful but episode 5 is for me way too early. Fantasy date, no doubt. Hometown, no doubt... ep5? They spent what 6 hours 1-1 and 1-2h here and there during CP parties? So lets be generous.... 10 hours ?

I am not saying lindsey is not F1.... but I have my doubts.

1)  Blowing the conch shell is native to DR as well.  It is done in ceremonies with the Taino people.

2)  Bolded and red:  Just wondering how there could be 3 in Mexico when we have dates of leaving TO for Mexico on May 27 night time as confirmed by IG.  Now any other posts of them moving to different locales has been confirmed by passport stamp and IG pic on the day of the stamp, therefore, IMO they are in Mexico on May 28 for the first date.

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1/2
May 31 LCD 1
June 1 LCD 2
June 2 FRC - date of Stacey's passport
June 4  we know producers are home per their IG pic(that couch that they are on is in other pics that they posted)

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:42 pm

CP before RC

body language...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 2314

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 2214
MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:47 pm

@Aunties_Love  IMO they borrowed each other clothes. I remember in a US franchise, this contestant said she thought she would be home early and she stayed way more and had to borrow clothes from the girls.. I heard the same story with guys.

obviously with the picture, it looks like it is mikaela's.

I would not be surprised they borrow clothes. mikaela loves @borro_it

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu