SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:31 am

Oh guys affraid

Yesterday I saw an article abt Sam & Elora getting together before BIP!
I was just searching for it to see if I guys knew abt it.. seeing how Elora is making an entrance soon..
Pls forgive me admin but here is a link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5002666/Elora-Murger-Sam-Cochrane-s-flirty-display.html

Anyway!
While searching for it, pls hold on to your seats and forgive me if anyone else has posted already but.. have a look at this : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5192437/Bachelor-Paradises-Sam-Cochrane-caught-sex-scandal.html

Omg!
I can’t believe Tara would clap with him
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:57 am

My entire post is not going through
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:58 am

I can’t believe Tara would clap with him But it might be Elora (sorry Elora)

So my Tara Michael fantasy might happen and hopefully go somewhere...BUT i am sooo worried!
I just hope Michael isn’t crying at the Rose ceremony because he has to choose between Tara and Leah .

Even tho yes Tara has many voice overs saying how happy she is.. so chances her story isn’t a tragedy as I’m imagining.. so fingers crossed!!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Am I the only one that needed to consult urban dictionary cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Anyone else getting vibes that Lisa and Michael may be hooking up after her split with Luke?

There's all these articles saying Michael has found love (not sure if straight from the show,
or just he is in love now): https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/michael-turnbull-finds-love-45924

But some of the reasons why I think they are:
- both commenting on the other's insta post (Michael commenting more on Lisa's though, but replying with love heart emojis)
- they FOLLOW each other
- Michael just posted a picture of him and Lisa on instagram, which I found was totally out of nowhere https://www.instagram.com/p/BhPsJXyHzlj/?hl=en&taken-by=michael.d.turnbull
- Luke does not follow EITHER of them, but follows other contestants and i thought Luke and Michael got along in paradise
- also @AllAboutLove said how lisa posted on IG story about '**** boys in the 30s not wanting to settle down' in reference to Luke probably, whereas Michael is 37 years old and has stated that he wants to get married and have children, like Lisa. hmmmmmm
- not to mention Lisa did say Michael was hot

What are your thoughts? I am still rooting for Lisa and Luke so I'm not digging this Lisa/Michael biz if it is true

ETA: Michael's sister just commented on that insta photo of him and Lisa saying 'You're living your best life!' hmmmm

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:54 pm

Sundy wrote:Am I the only one that needed to consult urban dictionary cantstopl

Nope, I googled.  Still unsure about it though no idea giggling

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:48 pm

Sundy wrote:Am I the only one that needed to consult urban dictionary cantstopl

HAA HAAA - ME TOO!!!  rofl cantstopl rofl Wasn't going to admit it though - feeling very old right now.

@joshfan, I am rooting so hard for Michael to find a girl it's ridiculous.  The most surprising thing to come out of this entire show for me is how much I've warmed to him.  

Luke would be hard to live with after a while IMO - all those "inspirational" quotes are probably masking an insecure man IMO - that's usually the case in my experience.  

If Lisa has moved on to Michael and they're happy, I'd be 100% behind them!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Don’t know about wash but there’s plenty of rinse and repeat. Can’t Even with any of them. Funny that they take themselves seriously

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:04 am

i am sorry but what is clapping in the shower hmmm and do i want to know? i am scared to google it? Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:34 am

It’s what the female contestant jokingly said they were doing in the shower..

In retrospect wherever there’s a joke like that, there must be Tara..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:42 am

Apologies to overseas members who can't watch this due to zone restrictions but for Aussie members - this is pretty funny:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/bachelor-in-paradise/extra/season-1/unseen-on-tv-mack-daddy

Mack is talking to camera about how he and Leah might not be going further than friends and you can hear her in the background looking for him and calling out "DAD? DAD!". cantstopl Pretty much sums up why they're not going to be more than friends IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:04 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler