SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:43 am

Firstly, sorry Admin if I haven't done the screenshots properly, I'm still learning how it all works & am going to re-read the rules!

Has anyone wondered if that shot of Megan kissing the person with the long dark hair that was thought to be Elora but Jake claimed it definitely wasn't, is not Thomas but Nat (Nat Holmberg) as I'm sure I recall her saying she was bisexual & she has long dark hair & is supposedly on BIP Aust.  Just a hunch.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Cgqzxa10

Another question is does anyone know who the blonde is stroking Apollo's chest in the extended video of BIP Aust?  She has a tattoo on her hand, at first I thought it was Ali because of the hair but she doesn't seem to have a hand tattoo.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Bbqkq410

Also, the shot of Leah walking off here I'm wondering if is with Eden coz of the shirt hence Nina crying??  Maybe she gets jealous as she went on a date with Daniel.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 7a53f710

charleighbachinfatuated

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:11 am

Bobette wrote:@charleighbachinfatuated, loved your post.  Full disclosure: I also had a BiP dream last week... about MACK of all people?! cantstopl Why oh why I do not know as I do not find him attractive but maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I like fantasy books and he looks a bit like a hobbit.  

Regarding the Instagram pic and Sam/Tara's comments, it would be great if you can screen cap what you've found and bring it on over because that's the kind of thing that can be deleted/changed/missed and it's those details that really help flesh out the whole picture when sleuthing.

No pressure but if you want to/have time, what I do to post screen caps is take the snapshot on my laptop then upload to Imgur (https://imgur.com).  Once uploaded there you get a "direct code" link.  Then you post a message here, click the little icon in the toolbar that looks like a polaroid photo (third in from the right, just over from the YouTube icon).  Paste in your code to the box provided (don't worry about entering size coordinates) and send - your pic will appear here for us all to enjoy and investigate.  

Just remember to also paste in the link to the page where you got the image (e.g., Tara's instagram page or whatever).  Let me know if you need any help. There is also a whole thread dedicated to technical questions if you get stuck and my instructions are not making sense.  laugh out loud https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1610-technical-questions-how-do-you

Re: Michael, I would see him with Laurina too, but I am actually wondering (GASP) if he's TOO GOOD FOR HER!  There's s sentence I never thought I'd write.  He just seems way more relaxed and emotional/in touch than I expected whereas she's coming across as pretty high strung - maybe he could chill her out though, I don't know.

I think Luke & Lisa were on from the beginning but they're older and more mature and so it's not making for good screen time (reminds me a bit of his date with Sophie which was a bit lacklustre IMO).  I think they will start to show more of all the stable couples as we come towards the end which is why they're focussing on the drama/failed romances now.

Thanks Bobette, I hope I've done this right with the screenshots below which are from Tara's Instagram page that I follow on my comments I saw Tara make responding to her Insta followers when they were not fans of Sam. Tara's brother Troy also queried a follower on why they didn't like Sam (all below). Please let me know if I haven't responded correctly, will be reading over the rules again & apologies for my poor snipping with the different size images :-)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Tara_s13
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Tara_s14
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Tara_s15
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Tara_s10
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Tara_s11
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Tara_s12

charleighbachinfatuated

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:43 am

Great work, @charleighbachinfatuated!  

The only other thing you need to include with your screenshots is the actual link to the image source; so for the above photos of Tara you just copy the URL and paste it under your screenshots with the word "source", like this:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgx5SrZj2yP/?hl=en&taken-by=tarapavlovic

Or if you want to get really slick, click the icon in the toolbar that looks like a chainlink (in between the YouTube and Polaroid icons); paste the link into the first box, and type the word "Source" into the description box, so it comes out like this:

Source

VERY interesting comments on Tara's picture eh?  She is defending Sam for sure and with her brother also defending him, that definitely suggests to me they are still together and going strong.  Awesome!

Regarding your screenshots from Tenplay, You could be right about it being Leah - I thought it was Tara but it does look like there is a very faint tattoo on the girl's back, and Leah has one there which can be seen in the pic here of her with Grant.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 EI7FNm9

Source: Tenplay

I think the girl with Apollo is Simone.  She has a tattoo on her hand which can be seen here:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 BCZ0JVg

Source

As for Megan & ?? in the water, I also wondered if anything might happen with Nat (for "must watch TV" value if nothing else) but I do think it's Thomas.  I don't think Nat would be Megan's type, and Nat hasn't been featured in any previews so I'm even wondering if she made it on to the show at all and if so, I don't think she stays long.

Thanks for all the interesting pics and ideas!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:51 am

Hi @charleighbachinfatuated
The other important comment to note on Tara’s post in the mustard dress..

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 D6d81a10[/ursl

Sam’s MUM
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19769173/11]Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 E62b8610
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:38 am

@Ash - another great find - you two are on fire today - well done!

ETA: Just had a look through Sam's mum's other IG posts. I bet she loves Tara! Seems like they are very much on the same page. And men often end up with women that remind them of their mum IMO so this pairing is making more & more sense all the time.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 LSAcANo

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:49 am

Bobette wrote:Great work, @charleighbachinfatuated!  

The only other thing you need to include with your screenshots is the actual link to the image source; so for the above photos of Tara you just copy the URL and paste it under your screenshots with the word "source", like this:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgx5SrZj2yP/?hl=en&taken-by=tarapavlovic

Or if you want to get really slick, click the icon in the toolbar that looks like a chainlink (in between the YouTube and Polaroid icons); paste the link into the first box, and type the word "Source" into the description box, so it comes out like this:

Source

VERY interesting comments on Tara's picture eh?  She is defending Sam for sure and with her brother also defending him, that definitely suggests to me they are still together and going strong.  Awesome!

Regarding your screenshots from Tenplay, You could be right about it being Leah - I thought it was Tara but it does look like there is a very faint tattoo on the girl's back, and Leah has one there which can be seen in the pic here of her with Grant.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 EI7FNm9

Source: Tenplay

I think the girl with Apollo is Simone.  She has a tattoo on her hand which can be seen here:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 BCZ0JVg

Source

As for Megan & ?? in the water, I also wondered if anything might happen with Nat (for "must watch TV" value if nothing else) but I do think it's Thomas.  I don't think Nat would be Megan's type, and Nat hasn't been featured in any previews so I'm even wondering if she made it on to the show at all and if so, I don't think she stays long.

Thanks for all the interesting pics and ideas!

Thanks Bobette, I will do that, apologies if not done right away as I have a bachie in paradise dinner to get organised laugh out loud. Seriously addicted! Thanks for enlightening me on Simone with the tattoo, I didn't even think of her & I've looked more into Thomas so yes I can see it, someone said Nat was going in for sure so I thought a girl, bi-girl with dark hair & not Elora haha. Either way, male or female, will be awesome to watch as I like Megan. She's really down to earth with no airs & graces about her.

charleighbachinfatuated

Back to top Go down

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:50 am

Bobette wrote:@Ash - another great find - you two are on fire today - well done!

ETA: Just had a look through Sam's mum's other IG posts.  I bet she loves Tara!  Seems like they are very much on the same page.  And men often end up with women that remind them of their mum IMO so this pairing is making more & more sense all the time.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 LSAcANo

Source

You are on the money Bobette, I absolutely will be devo if it's not Sam & Tara in the end. Eeeekkk, too excited, love them both!

charleighbachinfatuated

Back to top Go down

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:51 am

Ash wrote:Hi @charleighbachinfatuated
The other important comment to note on Tara’s post in the mustard dress..

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 D6d81a10[/ursl

Sam’s MUM
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 E62b8610

Thanks Ash, I'm going to stalk Sam's mum now haha j/k. That is a strong strong sign right there :D

charleighbachinfatuated

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:36 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:25 am

That’s the funniest moment so far to me.

What do u guys think of this photo she posted on 7/12? Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 020ce410

Oakland Raiders are an American football team.. who did it belong to..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:02 am

This could be a bit of a stretch but Laurina posted an IG story of herself cooking Moussaka and there was a quick flash of what looks like men's legs in skinny jeans - could these be Michael's legs? The cut of the jeans looks similar IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 XsHsdLW

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 WheV5r9

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:15 am

Nice job everyone!! yes

Thanks @Bobette for the guidance to others in posting sources. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler