SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:42 pm

SarahD wrote:I think it was GA's reference to Becca being all over him and Arie not so much. Seems like blaming Becca for her actions - almost similar to blaming women for the way they dress when they get harrassed.

I think Becca is acting the way she probably acts in a relationship she thought she had.

JMO
Nowhere, IMO is that blaming. To say one person is more physical with a person than that person is with him/her, is an opinion or if true, a  fact that can be quantitated. 
It may be a personal opinion that that is blame, however, I did not see that myself. 
And personally, I do not find the comparison above similar in any way, shape or form and an entirely different discussion that this thread is going to get waylaid. 
Every cast person on any season acts they way they do based on their personal perception of what is going on. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Velvety081 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Hello! I used to sleuth a lot back in the day and have just come back. I think Becca is normal, sweet, and kind. I really do think this will work out for everyone in the best way possible. I do not think Lauren and Arie will get married, but I think for now they are the best fit based on WHAT WE ARE SEEING ON AN EDITED TV SHOW. I am sure Becca was heartbroken at first, but watching it back it is hard to deny that he did not like Lauren best. I think the BIGGEST quesion is: why in the heck did he prospose to Becca over Lauren? Of everything, this is where my confusion lies. Also, I am SO surprised we have not heard anything about the next Bachelorette. Filming will start right after ATFR, right? Just wanted to add that to my post, even though it may not be in the correct spot Smiley

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:29 pm

PINKHEART  
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Image202

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Image203
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Lovely photos! Becca's grandpa looks so adorable and Becca posting he's single is too cute! Becca really seems to have a wonderful and supportive family  PINKHEART Thank you for posting @Ladybug82  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:38 pm

@AllAboutLove your welcome!  I thought they needed to be posted!  The IG story was cute and sweet, IMO and they seem like a really tight knit family.  I'm a really close with my granddaddy so those posts made me smile.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:41 pm

@Ladybug82 that's such a special relationship to have PINKHEART It looks like Becca is very close with her grandpa too, eating out with and him spending time together. Precious memories PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pm

@Velvety081 welcomeback Glad you joined us!

Oh my, grandpa Clive is just the cutest thing! What a sweet looking man!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Velvety081 wrote:Hello! I used to sleuth a lot back in the day and have just come back. I think Becca is normal, sweet, and kind. I really do think this will work out for everyone in the best way possible. I do not think Lauren and Arie will get married, but I think for now they are the best fit based on WHAT WE ARE SEEING ON AN EDITED TV SHOW. I am sure Becca was heartbroken at first, but watching it back it is hard to deny that he did not like Lauren best. I think the BIGGEST quesion is: why in the heck did he prospose to Becca over Lauren? Of everything, this is where my confusion lies. Also, I am SO surprised we have not heard anything about the next Bachelorette. Filming will start right after ATFR, right? Just wanted to add that to my post, even though it may not be in the correct spot Smiley

The bachelorette is usually announced at the bachelor WTA or AFTR. Announcing Rachel so early last year was abnormal. If I am remembering correctly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:26 am

Why didn't they show Becca's grandpa? He looks so cute. Sadly, I never had one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:44 am

Her family looks wonderful, supportive and loving !

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:07 pm

albean99 wrote:Why didn't they show Becca's grandpa? He looks so cute. Sadly, I never had one.

I think it's a secret message from Becca that her story ended up in the cutting room floor to re-write the ending. I do believe they had to re-edit to achieve the storyline after the switcheroo.

They do this time and time again - Ben Higgins in love with two women and you get pretty strong edit for both that the audience were truly split on whose love story they saw.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:26 pm

I have heard the HTD take upwards of 12 hours worth of taping. On tv maybe we get 12 minutes of the date. Not everything is going to make it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger