SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:14 pm

AEF wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/11/06/sophie-monk-gets-real-with-lisa-wilkinson-about-social-media-standing-up-for-herself-and-the-bachelorette_a_23267637/

I particularly liked what Sophie said about SM. Everyone's trying to look perfect when no one really is and it is has a horrible effect on young girls. Lisa wanted her to pick James as "everyone loves James" but Sophie said she needs an alpha male. I got the impression that she wasn't as into James as many viewers thought she was.

She speaks to Jarrod frequently and they really care about each other - as friends. Jarrod is doing well but it broke her heart to tell him he wasn't the one. She said Jarrod is a beautiful person with the kindest soul.

There were 5 guys she had chemistry with as AEF noted - no Apollo mentioned! Shout out to those who noted no BL between the two of them. She does speak with Apollo and follows most of the guys on Insta. Stu is definitely OK with her speaking to the guys as he is so mature - otherwise she wouldn't do it.

Her favorite date was at the Aquarium with Stu. Stu came on as an intruder as it took a bit longer to get his family onboard with the experience. Sophie made it sound as if he was to have been there from the beginning.

Glad I listened to the entire interview. Sophie is a gem.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Sophie and Stu have a banner cheerleader
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:35 am

Sophie has just posted an absolutely hilarious Instagram story of her and Stu having a dance off... I just about spat my tea all over my screen when I saw it.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:33 am

stoneleigh wrote:Sophie has just posted an absolutely hilarious Instagram story of her and Stu having a dance off... I just about spat my tea all over my screen when I saw it.

i can't see it on her IG?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:44 am

Just Looking wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Sophie has just posted an absolutely hilarious Instagram story of her and Stu having a dance off... I just about spat my tea all over my screen when I saw it.

i can't see it on her IG?

Try this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5061399/Sophie-Monk-Stu-Laundy-perform-hilarious-dance-battle.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:24 pm

They might very well have a lot of obstacles to overcome, but I think with them being an older, more mature couple that they have a good chance of making it. Sophie and Stu are a great match, and it seems that they genuinely enjoy each other's company. :yes: With Stu still being married and all, taking it slow is definitely the way to go.

To be completely honest, if Stu hadn't of come on the show, it might have had a very different ending. The other guys were too normal for her (not to mention boring), and she obviously knew it too. I hate to say it, but she needs someone more on her level and Stu is definitely that and then some. He's everything she wanted: they connect on all levels, share a similar sense of humor, he's a highly successful businessman (a multi-millionaire to boot), and most importantly NOT (big emphasis on that) in the entertainment industry. Best of luck to them.

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

IMO they both look like they are enjoying the spotlight. And not forgetting Sophie's career had hit a brick wall before the Bachelorette. Now she is hot property. And just as well Stu had Botox before going on the show, it means he can look his wrinkle-free best for the cameras.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:11 am

I noticed Sophie didnt attend Ch Ten 2018 upfront. Laura was there. Especially when The Bachelorette was doing so well, they would have wanted Sophie to attend. My guess is she may be going to Ch 9.

Also Stu's brother who was so keen to report on The Bachelorette every week on IG, he did not post anything on the finale which I found very strange.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:39 am

Enough wrote:I noticed Sophie didnt attend Ch Ten 2018 upfront. Laura was there. Especially when The Bachelorette was doing so well, they would have wanted Sophie to attend. My guess is she may be going to Ch 9.

Also Stu's brother who was so keen to report on The Bachelorette every week on IG, he did not post anything on the finale which I found very strange.

Craig was live tweeting the finale night and ended it off with a very Seinfeld tweet, not sure what more he could say. His involvement was always one of the reason I thought the relationship was fair dinkum

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:14 pm

AEF wrote:
Enough wrote:I noticed Sophie didnt attend Ch Ten 2018 upfront. Laura was there. Especially when The Bachelorette was doing so well, they would have wanted Sophie to attend. My guess is she may be going to Ch 9.

Craig was live tweeting the finale night and ended it off with a very Seinfeld tweet, not sure what more he could say. His involvement was always one of the reason I thought the relationship was fair dinkum

Agree but had to look the bolded up.. giggling
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 am

I have been wondering why the absence of photos, instagram and twitter posts showing Sophie and Stu together.
Daily Mail have obviously had the same question and have written an article about it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5091671/Have-Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-Stu-Laundy-SPLIT.html

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 pm

I'm sure they are fine and lying low. They don't have to keep their SM numbers up to make a living. JMHO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+12
iamreal2u
Enough
Sprite
stoneleigh
AEF