SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I'm sure they are fine and lying low. They don't have to keep their SM numbers up to make a living. JMHO

Sophie isn't lying low, she is always posting on SM (even though as you said, she doesn't have to make a living doing this). None of her posts include Stu, who is missing in action. IMO Sophie and Stu have done what they needed to keep up appearances but now they can't be bothered.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:34 pm

I have to agree @Storybook. Sophie not only posts a lot on SM she does get to make a living doing so - literally her personality as a media personality ties into her SM personality and her posting her photoshoots and free stuff that is sponsored (even her month stay in Thailand was sponsored with luxury escapes) and keeping her SM #s up is definitely something she has to do imo.

Plus from her interview she did a few weeks back she said she lost all her money a few years back and had to "start from scratch" - totally why she wanted to be the Bachelorette imo and go on the show to revive her career and the proof is in her SM number increase and opportunities I don't see her getting without her being the lead. If she didn't need to make money/save money or have followers via SM, she'd never need to have SM or post on it.

Not only that, but all the other AU couples have real jobs where they make a living - so it's not true that they have to keep their SM #s up to make a living. Sure they use SM for freebies, sponsorships and to make more money but that's par for the course.

What is Sophie's job at the moment? Other than being the Bachelorette I don't know what her job has been this year?

Stu is MIA it seems. Not a good sign IMO. It would not surprise me at all if they faked their relationship post-show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am

@AllAboutLove You have made several excellent points about Sophie and her job. As far as I know she does not have one. She has posted on Twitter she wants to be a marriage celebrant. If Love Islands falls through this might be option b.

Sophie posted on Twitter today a photo of her and a friend 'posing' on a motorbike. There is no sign of Stu and as far as I can see he doesn't 'like' Sophie's posts. I don't follow her so I could be wrong.

From what I can tell Sophie's last post on SM with Stu was on October 28. It involved the random Jan testifying they were a couple. (Something I'm still not buying).

IMO if Stu is still on the scene it makes no sense why he is lying low to the point he is non-existent.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:07 am

Now Sophie is deflecting the heat over her and Stu's relationship by saying "They have broken up and she is pregnant and married." She said these are the tabloid stories and that she is confused.

Well I too am completely confused. I would love Sophie to give a serious answer. Instead she gets numerous stores published about the latest things she says. Why doesn't she just tell the truth? And a photo of the happy couple wouldn't go astray, not to me anyway.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am

Sophie is confirmed as host of Love Island

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:46 am

AEF wrote:Sophie is confirmed as host of Love Island

I wonder if Stu is happy about her new job?? But for that matter where is Stu no idea

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am

Reporting on a direct quote in this article where Sophie says she is still with the guy
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/sophie-monk-reveals-the-truth-about-her-relationship-with-stu

Last edited by AEF on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:50 am

Sophie says she is still with the 'guy'. We are obviously supposed to think the 'guy' is Stu. Sophie also says she is pregnant and they have broken up. I'm trying to guess which one is true???

And even though Sophie says this, Stu is still nowhere to be seen.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm

AEF wrote:Reporting on a direct quote in this article where Sophie says she is still with the guy
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/sophie-monk-reveals-the-truth-about-her-relationship-with-stu

Thanks @AEF

That to me sounds like an addition to the rumours she's pregnant married still with the guy. It doesn't sound like a confirmation but rather part of the rumours that are out there.

IDK I can understand privacy, but you can still keep it classy by posting a cute pic together every once in awhile. Fans supported her through the airing and IMO it would be a nice gesture for some updates from both of them. It doesn't have to be overkill, but once in awhile it would be great for the fans IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:18 pm

I read, Sophie Monk is still not confirmed for Love Island.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2017/11/sophie-monk-not-confirmed-for-love-island.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:57 am

*EDIT* He has been spending time with his kids and working, out of the spotlight, while Sophie was working.

From what I know, they are in Sydney this week. Word from his inner circle is that they are very much together. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:21 am

What work was/is Sophie doing? I thought she was recently in the Gold Coast with her family?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+12
iamreal2u
Enough
Sprite
stoneleigh
AEF