SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm

It was there. It wasn't on private when I saw it.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Chris's mom is amazing. His parents are both just the best. His mom must have bitten her tongue till it bled when he asked her not once but, twice which girl was her favorite. LOL

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:42 pm

I think Mikaela's attire was to emphasize her maturity and Lyndsey's to emphasize her youthfulness.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:44 pm

His parents were teachers Smiley

I think that his brother is a doctor.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Chris's mom is amazing. His parents are both just the best. His mom must have bitten her tongue till it bled when he asked her not once but, twice which girl was her favorite. LOL

Imo she just wanted Chris to be in love and be loved and if the spoiler is correct, she is probably very disappointed in his decision.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:50 pm

tatladylu wrote:It was there. It wasn't on private when I saw it.

Lyndsey's Linked-In profile needs to be on private until she can clear up all the inconsistencies and enhancements, IMO.
Here is her NYC job;

Account Executive | Account Manager
Company Name PUBLIC nyc
Dates Employed Jan 2014 – Jan 2016 Employment Duration 2 yrs 1 mo
Location New York, NY

- Create stragtegy documents while onboarding clients; continuously revise and advance media strategy throughout client relationship
- Strategize brand communications strategies through multi-media platforms
- Ideate and execute marketing and advertising campaigns to drive both sales, maintain brand image, and increase brand awareness and education of new products
- Created and maintained strong relationships with potential, present, and previous clients; act as day-to-day point of contact for current clients
- Perform media pitching while fostering and developing relationships with editors, producers, and other members of the media
- Coordinate press and client needs in order to organize scheduling, effective brand messaging, and valuable media placements
- Engage in creative brainstorming sessions for brand identity, media management, and tactical execution strategies
- Monitor the general news cycle as well as those specific to client markets and industries
- Prepare clients with media relations coaching prior to interviews as well as throughout the partnership
- Lead, research, and perform social media campaigns for clients
- Interviewing, hiring, training and managing interns

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:weird... i cannot access lindsey LinkedIn page....

https://www.linkedin.com/in/Lyndsey%20Gavin/

It's been removed.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lyndsey-gavin-5b784416/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 pm

tatladylu wrote:I think Mikaela's attire was to emphasize her maturity and Lyndsey's to emphasize her youthfulness.

I agree. She is polished and it shows.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:03 pm

well I would hope so! She is in fashion right? That's how she makes a living.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:weird... i cannot access lindsey LinkedIn page....

https://www.linkedin.com/in/Lyndsey%20Gavin/

It's been removed.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lyndsey-gavin-5b784416/

Lyndsey has accomplished a lot at a young age not only in work but also charity. Thanks for posting A_L.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:08 pm

lindsey told his parents: yes I am a publicist, lots of freelance, lots of course training
my question is what has she done since Jan 2016?
she said it took her 2 years to recover from her break up... we are december 2017...

Last edited by HEA on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:10 pm

HEA wrote:lindsey told his parents: yes I am a publicist, lots of freelance, lots of course training

I think she said freelance and ghost writing. Imo

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill