SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:58 am

HEA wrote:
BachCanada1967 wrote:I believe Lindsey posted a comment that she was leaving for Australia Jan. 8. Baseball Canada announced via Instagram that Chris will be at their awards banquet January 13th.

oh WOW. That is a huge finding! @BachCanada1967 :claphands

I am surprise this is not discussed to be honest...

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:04 am

I think it's been discussed lots here. Maybe why it hasn't been discussed on the show is cause either she didn't know about it at the time of filming, or it's a non issue cause she wasn't going to go anyways. I am thinking that the Australia trip is a non issue period.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:16 am

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 3615
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 3714
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 3815
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 3917
http://www.karismahotels.com/Hotels-Resorts-Villas/Adults-only/El-Dorado-Resorts/El-Dorado-Maroma/Accommodations

indeed @jojo47 found the place december 5th for Mikaela and I shared few pictures from the main site

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4259p120-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1266001

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4259p120-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1266848

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:21 am

Does anybody know for a fact that Australia is her real destination oe the purpose of her going there .... or is she just saying that’s where she’s going but might be heading to TO instead but she’s just not allowed to say it at this point? Its definitely a thought that has crossed my mind since I learned she has a one way ticket to Australia. The reason I raise this question is that it doesn’t seem right that she’s allowed to say that’s what her plans are before the show actually finishes airing.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am

@northernviewer

You are absolutely right! Why would the producers allow her to keep that in her blog?!
It's been there since I starting looking into their SM ...so since the 2nd episode.
Makes you kinda go hmmmm?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:33 am

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:
BachCanada1967 wrote:I believe Lindsey posted a comment that she was leaving for Australia Jan. 8. Baseball Canada announced via Instagram that Chris will be at their awards banquet January 13th.

oh WOW. That is a huge finding! @BachCanada1967 :claphands

I am surprise this is not discussed to be honest...

With regards to this Jan 5th Australia trip, I felt like Lynds is going for real so the info that Chris will be in Canada is not promising to say the least. However considering the RS spoiler accompanied with eyewitness sightings, this particular info somehow pale in comparison or I am immune already as all this offscreen “clues” has been stacking up against Lynds for quite some time already. Somehow, my gut feeling tells me Lynds can still be the one. Just like what Chris had said, is just “Crazy Stupid Love”. laugh out loud

We will see. I am just gonna ride it out. So close now.

ETA, my positive side says so what she is going, Chris maybe waiting for her on the other side in Toronto. I always thought the only Vancouver thing is not as in stone as it appears to be. If Chris chose her, I feel like she could take the leap. She seems like someone that can go all in. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:47 am

tatladylu wrote:@northernviewer

You are absolutely right! Why would the producers allow her to keep that in her blog?!
It's been there since I starting looking into their SM ...so since the 2nd episode.
Makes you kinda go hmmmm?

Didn’t she liked the comment about someone saying she moved her home base from Vancouver to Toronto on LinkedIn? I remember is you who mentioned it right? I thought that is interesting. Was that “liked” recent?

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:55 am

I would like to mention that renting a presidential suite for one night, not even enjoying the facilities because they showed up late at night.....  

we know it is sponsored by sunwing... so what is the point to rent a suite if not fully seen..... prods made us believe it was 2 different places by blurring the number

this means for me that they rented this place to use the ground floor for meeting the parents because it was easier to put all the material needed for the taping and do not do it again 2 times. practical.... but also cheap since they did not see the need to rent something special just for lindsey.

and thanks to the edits, they made us believe it was another place (blur number) as we see lindsey and chirs enter and immediately out of the stairs to the bedroom in the 1st floor.

one girl came from the left, the other one came from the right.... again to make us think it was a different place

blur number, changing direction but same place. from the entrance with blur number, directly to the bedroom .... no WOW factor that it is a presidential suite because viewers did not see it at all #EDITS

However, I am kinda confident to think that the parents did not sleep there. Again, they set up the place for the meetings but it was not their place IMO

the only thing different is that mikaela got the special hut on sea (which is my dreamed vacay BTW).  

so regardless the price for both, no effort was made for Lindsey.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 89898912
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 65899910
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 59898910
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Iuiuoi10

my sc

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:03 am

@devilmaycar3

Funny thing is is that she's removed a number of pictures from her blog before her issue with the producers. One specifically was what seemed to be under covers smiling....up and then removed. So pictures are removed but not a statement that she's going on a one way trip to Australia on Jan 5th? Odd!

Also, I did see that on LinkedIn ....I don't know!? :/

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:31 am

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3

Funny thing is is that she's removed a number of pictures from her blog before her issue with the producers. One specifically was what seemed to be under covers smiling....up and then removed. So pictures are removed but not a statement that she's going on a one way trip to Australia on Jan 5th? Odd!

Also, I did see that on LinkedIn ....I don't know!? :/

Oh ok. I didn’t know some pictures were removed. I only know a recap of the bachelor was removed shortly after posted (probably nothing though since I think all contestants are barred from posting recaps since some of them said they will in the beginning but never did). Thanks for the info.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:39 am

@devilmaycar3

In the VO, when he was walking on the beach, at the end of MTP episode, he said that he had to take a chance. This same statement, he said to Lyndsey, on the date after the baseball game (something like, you said I have to take a chance).

He also said, on this last episode, after she reassured him something like "I hope it will be worth it" aka taking this chance).

The big elephant in the room in the final episode for me will be Lyndsey saying, "I'm not ready to get engaged to him yet". Maybe I'm mistaken but throughout the entire journey, she's been saying that she is ready, no? If she says this to Chris before the final Rose ceremony, then the RS spoiler makes sense to me.

Hope my rambling makes sense :/

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:59 am

I did not notice at first because cutting room added a lot of VO but it seems to me that Lindsey and Chris evolution was not as easy as Micheala in his mind

LINK HERE

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill