SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:34 am

Honestly I do think he adores her and loves her (But The Heart ) that's where I think it fell short

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 am

Hey I could be in left field on this one but I watched the show again ( my pancake has stopped flipping ) so as of today I'm going with Lyndsey as F1. But who knows what happens in part 2 maybe there over night date didn't go well or he said something that night. That's why she said I'm out of here can't marry him. That's a big possibility that could of happened.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 am

Thanks HEA ( I did see that too, I get it he is into her , I'm not saying that at all.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:48 am

@Chgohighlife,

I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. I will clarify that I never thought he would have made the wrong choice if he chose Mik. If the reasons he chose her is what you have mentioned above, it is valid.

Obviously we have different perceptions on settling and that’s ok. I simply just think his heart feels more alive and beats more for Lynds at that time. Whether that passion is going to be short-lived anot, I guess he already had a stand on that if he did chose Mik so I have no comment on that. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Chgohighlife,

I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. I will clarify that I never thought he would have made the wrong choice if he chose Mik. If the reasons he chose her is what you have mentioned above, it is valid.

Obviously we have different perceptions on settling and that’s ok. I simply just think his heart feels more alive and beats more for Lynds at that time. Whether that passion is going to be short-lived anot, I guess he had already had a stand on that if he did chose Mik so I have no comment on that. JMO.

@devilmaycar3,
we disagree but, I respect your position. :frommeto

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:19 am

HEA wrote:the go easy is a VO... there is absolutely no prove it was said about lindsey
@HEA, there is no way to prove it's not either.

northernviewer wrote:Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his  or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels!  I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC.  It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice.   Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.  

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends  :crazed
The F1 has ALWAYS gotten the best FS.  It's true, in epi 6 or 7, usually the F2 storyline kicks in.  This time, this is Mikaela.  It's always the lead chasing who he wants, this time it is Chris chasing Lyndsey, NOT Mikaela.  In fact it is Mikaela that goes in for the kisses and doing the chasing, not the other way around.  It is the F1 that gets the bad edit at HTD/MTP.  Mikaela has had easy street all season which is NOT the F1 edit.

Chgohighlife wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his  or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels!  I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC.  It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice.   Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.  

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends  :crazed

I agree with everything you've said

IMO, the kind of heat Chris has for Lyndsey burns hot and fast. He has been there, done that. Like his dad told him, he is too old to be entering into another "difficult" relationship and as you saw...moving to Vancouver is something Chris mentioned to Lyndsey and never mentioned again. Just another one of his exuberant declarations in the moment.giggling silliness, IMO.

Yea but for some, the heat that burns hot lasts forever. I am proof of that at 29 yrs, so were my grandparents that were like that and still till my grandmothers death after almost 66 yrs married. Don't think we can put a blanket statement on this. Also, for that matter with the Vancouver part.....it's been mentioned a few times and obviously when you actually watch and listen to what's being said, it has obviously come up far more times than we have heard.

northernviewer wrote:Chemistry is a MUST at the begging of a relationship .... age and geography just isn’t good enough ... heck if that’s the only thing required .... in a city the size of TO ..... he’s got thousands and thousands  that are just
Perfect for him laugh out loud
I agree. Chris went on this show cause he wasn't finding in Toronto what he needed. Doesn't Mikaela live in Toronto??

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

I agree with everything you've said

IMO, the kind of heat Chris has for Lyndsey burns hot and fast. He has been there, done that. Like his dad told him, he is too old to be entering into another "difficult" relationship and as you saw...moving to Vancouver is something Chris mentioned to Lyndsey and never mentioned again. Just another one of his exuberant declarations in the moment.giggling silliness, IMO.

For me personally, what I am seeing on screen now will mean that he settled if he chose Mik. Imo, it is a tad disappointing but there is no right or wrong, he just chose the option which he thinks is best for him and can commit to.
I agree, if he chose Mikalea it will because he only settled. IMIO, there just isn't enough there to last long term.....or any term IMO

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ Chris was done at hometown with lindsey. with his parents he only try to find excuses to justify his choice of not picking her.

lindsey did not pass the test with chirs parents whatsoever. his parents are too well educated to say it in front of cameras but we heard that mother was not confortable with the 23 number, not happy that lindsey did not want to bend on moving.

lindey is a young inexperienced girl who like many young people think they can do whatever they want without compromise.

for me this girl needs to mature a little bit before entering into another relationship. she has a little grow up to do, adventures to experience and when she is ready, find a nice person to be with.
I
ah be young again.... *sigh*

jmo

If Chris was done with her after HTDs he’d have let her go at RC after .....or given her the pirate date and then took Mik to the mud spa to give an all over body massage to her  ....
IMO, IF Chris was in fact done with Lyndsey, he would of gotten rid of her and taken easy street with Catie. Therefore, IMO, it's EXTREMELY obvious that he wasn't done with her.

Agent99 wrote:I just don't get these "Lyndsey is immature and inexperienced" comments.  It is certainly not in the edit and I'm not sure it's evident IRL either.  I can't recall who it was, but one of the girls said (maybe on the after show) that Lyndsey is probably more mature than most of the girls in the house.
I don't get it either @Agent99. I don't see her as immature and inexperienced. I see her as being very grounded, mature in how she's dealing with the show during the filming and even now. I see her as one that will handle with grace no matter how the show ends.

Storybook wrote:For me Lydnsey's HTD was nothing more than a guise to create doubt in the viewers mind. And from reading the posts it has achieved this outstandingly. Chris said to the camera he loved Lydnsey. This is the first time I have ever heard the lead say they are in love with one of the contestants before the final rose ceremony.  And on top of this he wanted Lydnesy's dad's blessing on his asking Lydnesy to marry him.
But wait - along comes the family from hell. All Chris's plans have gone down the toilet. He can't be with the woman he loves because Lydnesy's family are totally horrible to him. So Chris changes his mind. He no longer loves Lyndesy.
And I will add how Chris's plans for a future with Lyndsey were thwarted with a bit of help from the producers. The produces decided to confuse us - we see Chris professes his love only to have it taken from him when he meet's (and spends ten whole hours of hell with) Lydnsey's family.
I agree....As with all F1's in the past Bach Can series seasons, there has ALWAYS been an obstacle that goes throughout the whole season and usually there are more added to the F1 for FD and MTP. Since none are added for Mikaela,, IMO it doesn't look good for Mikaela to be the F1. We do know that there are and have been obstacles for Lyndsey throughout the season.

Pinkgirl wrote:IMO , him and Lyndsey do communicate quite well they don't struggle for conversation geez they talk a lot about lots of things and obviously even lots we don't see.
I completely agree...there is a lot of conversation throughout the season. Talking about the things that are going to affect them after the season as well. Then we get the kissing and making out in between it all....YOWSI

HEA wrote:i am not sure we see the same show in terms of chemistry with mikaela....

was it not the same guy who could not stop kissing her during the golf? of kiss her, held her, kissing her on her neck during the dancing... or kissing her since episode 2... the scene that was never seen on tv but mik shared the picture... or the finally 2 times and the hard yes about accepting to forego to the fantasy suite? They kissed all the freaking time, he held her all the time as if he could not help but do it.

he kissed her head, her hand, her arm, her shoulder.... i do not recall him doing the same or as much with lindsey..

for me it was passionate (his words)

i mean they probably kissed over 20 times during the mini golf... him saying that he found any excuse to do it

no chemistry or little chemistry??? really???
Yep, really. I don't see any great chemistry between Chris and Lyndsey. Since HTD's I have noticed that Chris is pulling away from Mikaela each and every episode. In a way, IMO, his mind was made up then and it is with Lyndsey. He just needed his parents to be on board and IMO, they are.

I can't help but remember Chris's words about how passionate, romantic, etc his date was with Lyndsey...his words, not mine. IMO, we have Chris making his move towards Lyndsey and FAR AWAY from Mikaela.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:23 am

Maybe we have all experienced love in different ways or we see love growing in different ways or where love happens in our own eyes. So to that I respect everyone how they perceive the love story perhaps developing or not. It was just my option who I thought was F1

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:26 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Maybe we have all experienced love in different ways or we see love growing in different ways or where love happens in our own eyes. So to that I respect everyone how they perceive the love story perhaps developing or not. It was just my option who I thought was F1

The viewer is watching love play out on a scripted television show. We are shown what the producers want us to see. Going by what we have been shown some people see Chris being more attracted to Mikaela than Lydnsey. I agree from what I have seen I am in the Lyndsey camp asher being the F1.

And plus, Chris has only voiced his love for one woman. And that woman is Lyndsey.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Honestly I do think he adores her and loves her (But The Heart ) that's where I think it fell short  
I agree. His heart isn't with Mikaela but with Lydsey, IMO. He just needed his mom to give him "permission" to completely fall in love.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:32 am

IMO I think with all the hard stuff him and Lyndsey have been facing there date was great got them grounded once again , of why they feel the way they feel for each other.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:35 am

There basically dealing with real life stuff that could and would happen with the age difference and there family's how they would feel about that. As well heck even where do you live when both want to be close to there family's.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill