SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 am

To be fair, nobody’s SM shows signs of distresss at all 1 to 2 wks after the FRC. I am not sure that is a good indicator. Actually, the seemingly close friendship between Mik and Lynds based on their interactions on SM makes me scratch my head a little too (not in a bad way just curious). Won’t it be awkward if there is indeed a happy couple in the end? It just seemed a little rare I guess.

Speaking of the proposal, can it not happen if the guy from Michael Hill is already there? Won’t he be pressured to do it? Maybe the Canadian franchise had never not end with a proposal yet so I am actually leaning towards a proposal did happened. There is always a first though no idea

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:58 am

4health wrote:

@HEA I like reading your thoughts also.  LIke I posted, I understand your thoughts and just see things slightly different that's all.  My thought as to why I think her 1:1 was late in the season, that SQT time from the rapping (obvious winner) was no this choice...it was a competition.  He didn't really have his own personal say as to whom he had that time with IMO.  I just never thought that SQT was off the charts, all I saw was Mikaela chasing him, she was the one suggesting to kiss after every hole in, and Chris' even asked her "Oh we are doing that?" he wasn't the one suggesting it. IMO   So, the official 1:1 date was late, IMO I think he could have chosen her for any of the other earlier dates but he didn't.  I ask myself WHY?

agree. it was a competition. but we know that it is easy to cheat. for me he would have found any excuse to pick her. she was his top 2 already. and he did say on PI that he made every excuse to kiss her "that's for sure". Do you think regulard viewer will make a difference between an official 1-1 and an extensive time similar a la 1-1? I think also that each season we discuss the same issue that prods are the one to decide... and i recall him saying that he waited a long time for the 1-1 with mikaela so this reinforced me that it was not his choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:13 am

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:So I have to say I see @HEA passionate examples of showing the Mikaela and Chris love story.    I have to say I don't see exactly like her but I can understand and have thought many times that Mikaela is the F1....my reasons are as follows:
#1 - RS Spoiler (do I believe or not)
#2 - She has been shown with Chris on every episode
#3 - Chris' emotional struggle with his mom matches Mikaela and it was set-up from Episode 1 during his introduction he says he has always struggled with opening up

My top three reasons Mikaela isn't the F1
#1 - She was always the one asking to chat with Chris'.  She was chasing him
#2 - Her first 1:1 was late in the season
#3 - She was the first to say "I love you" and that is usually the kiss of death

If I didn't have RS spoilers in the back of my mind I wouldn't even have a doubt about Lyndsey being the F1.   This season has reminded me so much of Jasmine's & Kevin editing and story....their issues were jealousy, communication, her family and distance also.  They highly edited them also and even were upset with the production team and cancelled all media after the show because of it IMO.

I always like your insights, no matter if they are different than mine hi

I understand why you believe that the 1-1 was late but for me the quality time was the same duration as a 1-1 and had also both a daylight portion and a night portion, just like a 1-1.

she did not say i love you but I am falling in love with you. she said  i love you only when the kiss goodbye at her parents. and yes she was aggressive to ask him to speak to him but with 20 girls, we know that shy girls never go far. also the edits showed her kissing  with catie and lindsey lurking them as if they witnessed their love story. I also remember that generally the F1 is zoomed endless time during first episode and this is why I picked her top 2 from day 1. Remember that I was no spoiled until episode 6. However, I was switching between catie and lindsey for top 2... happened they were all 3 top 3.

BUT... I totally see the signs that it breaks his heart to not pick Lindsey. I do not think his love story with mikaela should be diminished because he loved lindsey and could not handle all the bumps and picked the easy way. There is no easy way to pick someone and potentially propose. easy relationship with mikaela, heck yes. but not a second choice because he needed to pick someone.  he could have refused.... and maybe this is what we will see although I doubt it. I think we do compare orange versus lemon. 2 different girls as his mom said, bringing different things on the table.... but at the end of the day, he picked mikaela (IF he did) because he believed she was the one he would have a life together and not a maybe life together. I think his internal fears to move there, not be accepted by her family, alone, away from his own family, with the potential rejection few years later by Lindsey was too much. He made the conscious decision that a long distance relationship was also not an option. so for me it is a different situation than jasmine/keven and she did not move to Toronto. SM pushed jasmine to hide and not confront mikhel fans. Keven is probably a good guy but he could not hold against mikhel. I feel like lindsey is the mikhel of the season. no matter what, mikaela will never be good enough for lindsey's fans.

jmo
I think that we need to keep in mind that Lyndsey also got alone time with Chris in epi 5 when they had the serioius chat. IMO, Mikaela was the first one in the group to profess her love to Chris and as we know, that usually doesn't bode well for someone to be F1. Mikaela's time in epi 4 was very late in the day as there was a lengthy group date before it and they were in the same clothes during the golf portion as the "nighttime" one so IMO, not a full date at all. BUT with the editing of the show, I see that it does line up more for Chris/Lyndsey as it was for Jasmine/Kevin @4health. Mikaela's ID late in the season really is hard to get past. That and along with how Chris is with both....with Lyndsey he's all over her, with Mikaela, it is Mikaela instigating the contact. I also go back to what Chris said to the dad that he can make allowances. Then to us the viewer, he said that he'd have to make changes but with Lyndsey he is very willing to do that. Those words along with that look on his face don't speak to someone that is looking forward to NOT picking Lyndsey. I have continually seen Chris pulling away from Mikaela and IMO she is the second choice. He is really making the efforts with Lyndsey and IMO, we just don't see the same care, attention, affection given to Mikaela as we do see with Lyndsey. I agree @4health, I have seen for a while now the editing of the season is leading me to Lyndsey versus Mikaela. Then you add in the stats of what's happened in the seasons leading up to this, the obstacles that are always a sign to the F1 in the Canadian Franchise....I only see that with Lyndsey and not Mikaela.

Then we have this pic again.

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 2017-444

Since we absolutely KNOW that this wasn't from the mtp drama as was assumed before, what else could it be from? If anyone were to ask me, it's her being let go before the FRC and we see in her hands - which are in an unnatural position, something black. IMO that is the ring box.

What does everyone else think. Any idea why Mikaela could be crying here??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:20 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Jmo but I really can't see mikeala refusing the engagement if she is that sure on there relationship. I could see Chris not proposing needs time to see what's missing in there love connection.
The point with this IMO, he already said that there is something missing with Mikaela. He said that he couldn't fall in love. Mikaela even said that she didn't know if he could get to where she is before the end of the show. She said that on their FD. She said that she does love him but doesn't know if he can get to where he needs to be by the end of the season if he were to choose her. IMO, that was left in as it's very important and to me, it means that along with the pic of Mikaela crying, she is the one that leaves and isn't chosen.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:22 am

HEA wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:Jmo but I really can't see mikeala refusing the engagement if she is that sure on there relationship. I could see Chris not proposing needs time to see what's missing in there love connection.

she was not sure... that was the whole point of the pirate talk and the evening talk.......... and that was also the whole point to see the segment in the middle of the date with lindsey (never seen this kind of edit before)

and he said multiple times that she is perfect and the issue is HIS, not her

jmo
@HEA, I thought that was said BEFORE epi 7 and not since. no idea

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 am

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:

@HEA I like reading your thoughts also.  LIke I posted, I understand your thoughts and just see things slightly different that's all.  My thought as to why I think her 1:1 was late in the season, that SQT time from the rapping (obvious winner) was no this choice...it was a competition.  He didn't really have his own personal say as to whom he had that time with IMO.  I just never thought that SQT was off the charts, all I saw was Mikaela chasing him, she was the one suggesting to kiss after every hole in, and Chris' even asked her "Oh we are doing that?" he wasn't the one suggesting it. IMO   So, the official 1:1 date was late, IMO I think he could have chosen her for any of the other earlier dates but he didn't.  I ask myself WHY?

agree. it was a competition. but we know that it is easy to cheat. for me he would have found any excuse to pick her. she was his top 2 already. and he did say on PI that he made every excuse to kiss her "that's for sure". Do you think regular viewer will make a difference between an official 1-1 and an extensive time similar a la 1-1? I think also that each season we discuss the same issue that prods are the one to decide... and i recall him saying that he waited a long time for the 1-1 with mikaela so this reinforced me that it was not his choice.

@HEA we just see some things differently...but that is what makes this forum so much fun. The bolded part of your post is what I just see differently. Which is okay. I just rewatched it to see if I could possibly agree with you. I again just see if different even when watching it as Mikaela being the F1. It shows Chris' talking with Dee and Lyndsey and they were the only ones he asks "is there even a chance you guys could win?" "You have something special planned BOOMBA" so I could say I think Chris' was hoping for that team to win. But it wasn't just up to him! IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:34 am

Well someone had to have first date and PI then second date with PI so I don't think that matters at all as far as the pic of her crying ( you could be right of letting her go) or she is worried that he may not pick her he has not given her any assurances that he knows what he's doing , and she is hanging on to the black box that she took the rings out of as I recall she took the box with her on episode 1 after they exchanged rings. Jmo

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:38 am

I remember watching that part again, and Chris had it in his hands

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 am

Oh ok thanks was not sure

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:54 am

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:
4health wrote:

agree. it was a competition. but we know that it is easy to cheat. for me he would have found any excuse to pick her. she was his top 2 already. and he did say on PI that he made every excuse to kiss her "that's for sure". Do you think regular viewer will make a difference between an official 1-1 and an extensive time similar a la 1-1? I think also that each season we discuss the same issue that prods are the one to decide... and i recall him saying that he waited a long time for the 1-1 with mikaela so this reinforced me that it was not his choice.

@HEA we just see some things differently...but that is what makes this forum so much fun.  The bolded part of your post is what I just see differently.  Which is okay.  I just rewatched it to see if I could possibly agree with you.   I again just see if different even when watching it as Mikaela being the F1.  It shows Chris' talking with Dee and Lyndsey and they were the only ones he asks "is there even a chance you guys could win?" "You have something special planned BOOMBA" so I could say I think Chris' was hoping for that team to win.  But it wasn't just up to him! IMO

@4health This is how I saw that date as well. As soon as he said the bolded, I noted that he was hoping that Dee and Lyndsay would win. Unlike some other group dates where the contestants compete for time with the lead by winning x and they can fudge the winner, on this one it was clear who was better. So really, he had no choice. Mik did the best by far. While I'm sure he enjoyed having time with Mik, I thought it was clear that he originally wanted Lyndsay. I should go back to look to what I wrote on here at the time when I was watching the episode. I'm pretty sure I commented on that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:55 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Oh ok thanks was not sure
No worries, just what I noticed. If that is the case and it is Mikaela that's rejected, considering she was the first one to fall for him and tell him so(not a F1 edit for bachcan it seems), then yea, her being rejected and given the ring back can IMO, that pic can easily be from that.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:59 am

Sprite wrote:
4health wrote:
HEA wrote:

@HEA we just see some things differently...but that is what makes this forum so much fun.  The bolded part of your post is what I just see differently.  Which is okay.  I just rewatched it to see if I could possibly agree with you.   I again just see if different even when watching it as Mikaela being the F1.  It shows Chris' talking with Dee and Lyndsey and they were the only ones he asks "is there even a chance you guys could win?" "You have something special planned BOOMBA" so I could say I think Chris' was hoping for that team to win.  But it wasn't just up to him! IMO

@4health This is how I saw that date as well. As soon as he said the bolded, I noted that he was hoping that Dee and Lyndsay would win. Unlike some other group dates where the contestants compete for time with the lead by winning x and they can fudge the winner, on this one it was clear who was better. So really, he had no choice. Mik did the best by far. While I'm sure he enjoyed having time with Mik, I thought it was clear that he originally wanted Lyndsay. I should go back to look to what I wrote on here at the time when I was watching the episode. I'm pretty sure I commented on that.
I see it that way too. IMO, he was aching to spend more time with Lyndsey.

@4health, @Sprite, Now that we know the Mikaela crying pic is absolutely NOT from the mtp drama as was speculated on before, any thoughts on what it means?? Do we think that Mikaela could be holding something in her hands that she's intently looking at??

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 2017-445

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill