Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't take him seriously when he still refers to himself as Dr. Abs. And why do their IG's have "the" and then their names.? Suspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud I know but when Bryan changed his to include the the, pretty sure he didn't have it.  But that was one of the indicators he was F1 to me.  He changed it to match her. laugh out loud

Bryan actually explained the nickname in Today’s Extra interview. Apparently in college, his fraternity brothers made fun of his last name and call him Abs and it stuck so when he got his Dr degree, he used it. I kind of like this nickname cause it’s easy to remember, and he has good Abs! Lol. I,o.

As for THE.. Rachel started it first. She changed her IG to THErachlindsey after she returned from Nick’s season. I think he changed his after filming to match hers. Again, a major clue for sleuthers back in the day!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm so confused because isn't Bryan's doctor of chiropractic degree a specialization in the area of health and wellness.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You are not confused. You are right.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:12 am

I think a chiropractor is like a dentist. Neither are trained as a physician.

“A thousand half-loves must be foresaken to take a whole heart home” - Rumi
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 am

The season was over when August? So Bryan has been licensed in California and Texas in 5 months? 
Also, is it known if one can simply take the test for licensure at any time or are there only certain times of the year the tests are offered?  For instance, for the (law) bar exam or nursing boards, those tests are only offered at certain times a year. 
Either way, IMO he has done a lot in 5 months getting licensure in 2 states where he might live.  Good for him.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33197

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sorry...my mom passed last month and the experience dealing with her doctors and the hospitals was chilling and I have so many questions and concerns about our health "care" system. It hurts to even go into all of it but that is why I strongly suggest people hold medical doctors to the same level of accountability and scrutiny that they apply to other health care professionals, especially those deemed lesser because they don't have M.D behind their name.
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:25 am

Very interesting but heavy discussion here ... OT: I just wanted to give my 2cents ... in my country (Slovenia) medical doctors study 6 years (at university, the same as the dentists) + min.2y of "residency" waiting for their specialization to be approved which usually takes 3 more years ... so in total to become a M.D. it requires 10 years ... still in practice they have no idea about the proper nutrition, supplements or treatments for curing the immune system without damaging it with the chemicals. We have other "professions" that fall into the "alternative medicine" ... with people of different studies of higher education of max.3 years, who tho' are specilized specifically in the body functions regarding nutrition or physicality/sport or both together.
So it depends on the problem that a "patient" decides who is more qualified to help him resolve it ... with the difference that the M.D.s are generally public service (for which we don't pay extra, since we pay for our medical care in taxes and additional obligatory assurance) but with long waiting period (and those who go private charge just for expediting the process) and other professions are all additional service that our medical care doesn't cover where you are treated as a client ... but are often more efficient, because people pay for the service and those providing it have the responsability to give them the best, while the responsability of the medical staff that medical care covers is often minimal, since we can't sue the hospitals ... so basically the difference makes the personal responsability of each professional and the patient.

From what I've read so far it seems that Bryan is taking his responsability to the profession he chose seriously and have no doubt that what he is offering with his professional opinion is the best he can (so far) ... but it's my responsibility regarding what I'm going to consume or do with my body.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. // If you don’t push yourself, you don’t know what you’re capable of.
So many people just want to be copies of someone else. // You don’t have to be blood to be family. [Warwick]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sorry...my mom passed last month and the experience dealing with her doctors and the hospitals was chilling and I have so many questions and concerns about our health "care" system. It hurts to even go into all of it but that is why I strongly suggest people hold medical doctors to the same level of accountability and scrutiny that they apply to other health care professionals, especially those deemed lesser because they don't have M.D behind their name.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
I’m very sorry for your loss.

I agree 100% with your post.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:00 pm

I’m so happy they decided not to move to LA and are staying in Dallas. Good for them.

Jmo
Diana

Female Posts : 7904

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:28 am

What the hell kinda creepy/weird picture is this?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20068

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What the hell kinda creepy/weird picture is this?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a little strange, but I cracked up at Elan's comment. Happy Birthday skinny Joey Fatone. laugh out loud
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7845

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What the hell kinda creepy/weird picture is this?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a little strange, but I cracked up at Elan's comment.  Happy Birthday skinny Joey Fatone.   laugh out loud

When someone is trying hard to look sexy = fail.

Elan is on point.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Why are Bryan and Rachel so insecure, individually and as a couple? Keeping it about as 100% as a sorority pledge Rolling Eyes imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3