SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:41 am

littlereddress wrote:
Aria wrote:
hae1001 wrote:https://m.imgur.com/r/thebachelor/sB1TJ I just saw this on reddit. Big proof that Becca is indeed the f1 IMO. It appears that they both posted photos from the same back yard.

Well, I'm just happy Lauren didn't win. That would have been a hard season to get into. IMO.

I might be in the minority but I am happy we have confirmation.  I was not jazzed about Lauren being his F1 but would have accepted it.   At least now I am excited to watch.

If we get a love story between Arie and Becca and they stay together it will be worth it.  I am going to assume they are crazy in love and want to be together as much as possible and slyly let the sluethers of the world know.

Do people really refuse to watch if they know who he picked especially since you don't know how it all unfolded and what led him to choose her over many gorgeous girls in the group?  It's still a story to be told.

hehehe I love this i hope they keep it up!!!! oh and IA with everything you guys said Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2498057887 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2498057887 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2498057887 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:43 am

Aria wrote:
hae1001 wrote:https://m.imgur.com/r/thebachelor/sB1TJ I just saw this on reddit. Big proof that Becca is indeed the f1 IMO. It appears that they both posted photos from the same back yard.

Arie has taken the crown from Kaitlyn! Couldn't even wait until the season started to spoil it!

Well, I'm just happy Lauren didn't win. That would have been a hard season to get into. IMO.

IMO, Kaitlyn is still the queen. At least Arie and Becca are not in the same pic!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:49 am

Sorry for the double post.

Is Becca's sister named Emily?

Emily posted this, and Becca likes it. Read the caption.
https://instagram.com/p/BcdfHGqlNrV/

(Can't post the pic now, sorry )

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 am

sdmom wrote:
Aria wrote:

Arie has taken the crown from Kaitlyn! Couldn't even wait until the season started to spoil it!

IMO, Kaitlyn is still the queen. At least Arie and Becca are not in the same pic!

I just hope tptb don't do anything to jeopardise them as a couple or dislike them like they seem to have done with kaitlyn.......

just wondering is this a SHV?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:17 am

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post.
Is Becca's sister named Emily?
Emily posted this, and Becca likes it. Read the caption.
https://instagram.com/p/BcdfHGqlNrV/
(Can't post the pic now, sorry )

Here it is:
kufyem's IG: Classy, sassy, and just a little smart-assy. @bkoof is READY TO RUMBLE!!! #icametoslaybitch

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 24331717_194046344493069_295329733753700352_n

@sdmom, Yes, Emily is Becca's sister and the caption says it all. HTG came to slay. :yes:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 am

Oh I think RS is posting spoilers he read here without citing us. He is so annoying.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:34 am

Some very delicious pics.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2201/photos/

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 am

That’s really disappointing how they spoiled the season themselves.
I liked Arie but both seem really dumb to do that, especially with the likes for Lauren. Don’t feel like rooting for them now.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:03 am

Poor Lauren B: F2 and I swear in the bigger group photo where they aren't cut off, I think the girl on the second row (far right hand end) has on the same dress except her is in gold.

I came to see a love story and if the past two weekends are any indication, I just might get one! High clap

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:21 am

Incredible, guy literally didn't care HAHAHAHA

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:25 am

Is that Becca in Kendall's IG story within last hour? With hat on?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:27 am

Now I feel for Lauren. Girl probably was hurt that's why she's so quiet on sm, imo.
Now Arie's friend Kristina also deleted the said picture.

I am happy Arie and Becca seem to be happy together, but now we know who he chose, it kind of ruined the fun of sleuthing for me, tbh. Not sure how much more sleuthing I will do.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues