SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry I was busy and am not up to date, but I read RS that Becca’s ex showed up: is this confirmed?

I think so? i remember seeing someone posted somewhere Beccas ex and his voice matched the guy in the promos voice hmmm (sorry can't remember who posted or where)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:27 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Thanks for posting this!! poor Bibiana! that really sux! but my goodness "the struggle is real" laugh out loud  anyway looks like we finally start to see lauren and some sought of a relationship develop.. i have a funny feeling she is going to give me old lauren b vibes ...jmo

Oh no!! Poor Bibiana, I feel her pain, the struggle is real. cantstopl

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
I almost feel bsd for Bibiana there.  They helped her set that up then I am sure sent Arie (and was that Lauren B) or whichever girl there.  Total set up IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:13 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sdmom wrote:Sorry I was busy and am not up to date, but I read RS that Becca’s ex showed up: is this confirmed?

I think so? i remember seeing someone posted somewhere Beccas ex and his voice matched the guy in the promos voice hmmm (sorry can't remember who posted or where)
I think mprssdbyu found this video?

I can't tell if it's the same voice though.

side note: Arie's ex Sydney (@sydneystempfley) and Lauren B's ex Chris (@ccrane45) are following each other on Instagram. Coincidence?

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:02 am

Where oh where is Becca on social media? She hasn’t been seen or heard from since Vegas! Nothing during the show last night. It’s probably a good thing as most of these contestants couldn’t stay off that long.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 am

Good for Becca, IMO.  It may not help show ratings, but I like that she’s not all over SM.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Becca is liking posts on SM, so, she is likely back at work. I hope she stays off SM and does not get sidetracked with all the fakeness of this franchise. I have a crush on you and your budding relationship GF, if you are here - Do your thing!!
handwave

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:24 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Good for Becca, IMO.  It may not help show ratings, but I like that she’s not all over SM.

True, but Arie could use the ratings boost. I've been listening to media reviews of the episode and they are tearing Arie apart and calling him bland, unattractive, and most dislike his kissing style. :shocked!: cantstopl Good news is they like the cast of women! :headbanging On one radio show a host had interviewed Arie and said it was painful because he's just doesn't have any personality. They were laughing at his conversations with contestants and how one would say "you have pretty eyes" and Arie says "you have pretty eyes" and how he always mirrors back what is said to him. He has a lot of fans on this board but he is getting skewered everywhere else.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Minney wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Good for Becca, IMO.  It may not help show ratings, but I like that she’s not all over SM.

True, but Arie could use the ratings boost.  I've been listening to media reviews of the episode and they are tearing Arie apart and calling him bland, unattractive, and most dislike his kissing style. :shocked!: cantstopl  Good news is they like the cast of women! :headbanging  On one radio show a host had interviewed Arie and said it was painful because he's just doesn't have any personality.  They were laughing at his conversations with contestants and how one would say "you have pretty eyes" and Arie says "you have pretty eyes" and how he always mirrors back what is said to him.  He has a lot of fans on this board but he is getting skewered everywhere else.  
I hate they are giving him this edit but on the other hand, when the season is over he wants to go back to his life before TB with the one he chose. In the meantime, I get to watch his story unfold. In other words, let them scream "yuck" to the top of their lungs. I'm on board and loving it! Hugesmile

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Minney wrote:

True, but Arie could use the ratings boost.  I've been listening to media reviews of the episode and they are tearing Arie apart and calling him bland, unattractive, and most dislike his kissing style. :shocked!: cantstopl  Good news is they like the cast of women! :headbanging  On one radio show a host had interviewed Arie and said it was painful because he's just doesn't have any personality.  They were laughing at his conversations with contestants and how one would say "you have pretty eyes" and Arie says "you have pretty eyes" and how he always mirrors back what is said to him.  He has a lot of fans on this board but he is getting skewered everywhere else.  
I hate they are giving him this edit but on the other hand, when the season is over he wants to go back to his life before TB with the one he chose. In the meantime, I get to watch his story unfold. In other words, let them scream "yuck" to the top of their lungs. I'm on board and loving it! Hugesmile
Exactly. He isn't going to Hollywood after this, he is going back to Scottsdale and real estate. I don't think he really cares about social media followers, ratings etc. He gave them a show. It's production's job to edit it, promote it and market it. If he ends up with a girl at the end that's a bonus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Thanks for putting it in perspective.  Arie is not doing this to become an actor or entertainer, have a podcast or sell stuff on line knowing just what charming and witty thing to say at every moment.

His blog is up and I understand exactly what he is trying to do.  I worry that he is getting the Bob Guiney edit and is thought of nothing more than a slobbering kisser with no ability to converse or be introspective.  The show is editing him to be callous about letting women go.

I think that as the season progresses and he is left with the women he is truly interested in the love story will emerge and it will be less about kissing (although I think that is he how he shows love and interest - by being physically affectionate) and more about connection and who he wants to end up with.  

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-bachelor-blog-week-3/

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:16 pm

I just listened to EW podcast with Julia Cunningham and Millsy admits Ep 5 is a turning point for Krystal. He said it was a group date that pitted one side against the other..and Krystal comes unglued!!!! I think he lets the losing team stay and she's not happy. Hmmm, does her journey end Ep. 5? He left the impression she may be the guilty #NotPeter voice!

ETA: He didn't say she was sent home but I got the impression he was enjoying the anticipation of watching her impending meltdown on Ep 5.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues