SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:02 pm

I can see most people bring at work depending what time it was.  What confuses me most is he is at her Parents house in VA not her place in TX.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I can see most people bring at work depending what time it was.  What confuses me most is he is at her Parents house in VA not her place in TX.

Maybe if it’s for closure it’s for respect for Becca that he does it with Lauren’s parents around rather than at her apartment by themselves hmmm

Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:13 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@Nixipixi14 Lauren created that list in the past few days. I do wonder if she is pining, so to speak. If Arie had created a playlist of her songs, then I would be wondering what the crap was going on. I wondered if he pulled a Bob Guiney and decided to date both esp after Becca's X showed up. But we know he spent back to back weekends with Becca so that doesn't add up. Who knows? I just wanna see a pic of Arie and production to give any credence to this story. That's not much to ask when RS says he's there. I don't understand how they know he was there and let him escape without a snapshot of him and his posse.

I would think if Arie was legitimately there, more than 1 source would've spotted him there. How has only one person allegedly spotted him? I just can't imagine them filming something to do with a switch in broad daylight? Wasn't Jason's switch done on a closed set? Honestly if it weren't RS saying he's been hearing things since the premiere, I would really believe it was just something to do with closure for Lauren. I just can't imagine production would be ok with people knowing the outcome of the show switched.
People spot him in restaurants. People spot him in malls. Yet no one spotted him in the airports? No took any photos of him? 
TPTB are very closed lipped about 95% of what goes on in this show. Yet this is all over the place. Maybe it's a major goof on their part. Maybe it's a major misdirect on what is being interpreted by the forums? 
RS saying he heard things since the premiere with his history of not just hating, but loathing Arie and not saying anything about it until now tells me he is spewing more crap out of his mouth than he can co-sign. (as usual) RS will have a major sexual experience, if and when he can truly find something of merit. He lives for this. Why I can't fathom. It's really scary. IMO

ETA per Tiggerigh:
I can see most people bring at work depending what time it was.  What confuses me most is he is at her Parents house in VA not her place in TX.
If the hometown visit took place at her parent's home in VA. Beach, Lauren B may not want her own personal residence ( perhaps an apartment) involved in logistics. Maybe it's easier to have one location publicized vs her own personal turf. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 pm

@Kashathedivakasha that makes sense to use one location. Win for Lauren it was probably a free trip home for her.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm

@Tiggerlgh I know if someone wanted to figure out where Lauren B lives they could, but if it were my 26 yr old daughter I would want to keep that private as much as possible for security reasons if nothing else. 
So my rationale is if the HTD was in VA beach why not do everything else related to that locale? Even if it were a promo. Promos are not guarantees to the next lead after all.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:26 pm

I did see Arie post a IG picture of him flying home to AZ.. about 5hrs ago...So he wasn't in AZ yesterday..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Arie and production in and out in one day makes no sense if he had a change of heart. None.

We know Arie has said he made things difficult or TPTB were not happy with him at times during filming but he referenced "This is my life". I do wonder if the spoilers aren't exactly as RS said. I can see Arie giving Lauren closure if his final decision was still up in the air. Why they would drag him to VA beach to her parent's house to do it, I have no idea. It's possible this is why he's been pushing the I fell in love with two women storyline. Just a thought.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I did see Arie post a IG picture of him flying home to AZ.. about 5hrs ago...So he wasn't in AZ yesterday..JMO
He lives in Scottsdale. How do we know he wasnt flying back out. Didn't the insta reference Phoenix?

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Hmmm. Just checked my instagram and it does appear he has just got back to AZ. Odd but I think you may be on to something @mprssdbyu . So, he doesn't propose and did not make a final decision until the premiere and just filmed rejecting Lauren officially. Weirder things have happened.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:46 pm

casjacknick wrote:Hmmm. Just checked my instagram and it does appear he has just got back to AZ. Odd but I think you may be on to something @mprssdbyu . So, he doesn't propose and did not make a final decision until the premiere and just filmed rejecting Lauren officially. Weirder things have happened.

Ok now that’s a scenario I never heard or thought of before ! good one yes rejecting or proposing?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 pm

:detective  Keep on trucking babes! The sleuthers are on!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:55 pm

ETA: IT's possible he had no choice but to go to her. If he realized he couldn't see life without Becca, he can't continue to keep Lauren's hopes up.

ETA: Becca may have been more understanding because of the boyfriend thing. I can easily see that screwing with Arie's emotions and head. AAJMO

P.S. It does bug the crap out of me... NO pics surfaced of him or TPTB yesterday if story is correct.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues