SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:35 pm

I also listened to the beginning of the podcast with Julia and Mills and he said he is getting the feedback that Arie is boring, etc. but that starting in episode 6 there is more substantial conversation from Arie and he talks about a prior painful relationship.  So I am guessing he opens up more and gets more personal IMO. Lesley Murphy is the guest.

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-episode-03-feat-lesley-m

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I just listened to EW podcast with Julia Cunningham and Millsy admits Ep 5 is a turning point for Krystal. He said it was a group date that pitted one side against the other..and Krystal comes unglued!!!! I think he lets the losing team stay and she's not happy. Hmmm, does her journey end Ep. 5? He left the impression she may be the guilty #NotPeter voice!

ETA: He didn't say she was sent home but I got the impression he was enjoying the anticipation of watching her impending meltdown on Ep 5.
@mprssdbyu, do we have any SC confirmation of BRITTANY, CAROLINE, KRYSTAL, MARIKH making it past epi 5? I can't seem to find any but am wondering if I am missing something obvious. Also, do we see from their SM when they were eliminated?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I just listened to EW podcast with Julia Cunningham and Millsy admits Ep 5 is a turning point for Krystal. He said it was a group date that pitted one side against the other..and Krystal comes unglued!!!! I think he lets the losing team stay and she's not happy. Hmmm, does her journey end Ep. 5? He left the impression she may be the guilty #NotPeter voice!

ETA: He didn't say she was sent home but I got the impression he was enjoying the anticipation of watching her impending meltdown on Ep 5.
Can you direct me to where you guys talked about the #NotPeter voice drama? or What episode Julia and Millsy talked about it?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:21 pm

@Zaynab I bet that is never aired. I have to wonder if it was ever really said by a cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 pm

So something weird was posted on the morning breathers Facebook group and then deleted just a little bit ago. It was a photo of black suburbans outside Lauren Bs house. The poster said that the bachelor people and Arie had been at her house all day. It was deleted due to the morning breathers being a spoiler free zone and I was unable to get a screenshot. I debated whether I should pos it here because I didnt have the screenshot but reality Steve just sent this tweet so I thought I would go ahead and share in case there is actually something happening.
It’s 2018.  Just remember, everyone has a camera and they are ALWAYS taking pics. It’s getting good.
Tweet

Last edited by hae1001 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Hmm intriguing. Wonder what it means and when what''s his face will let us know what he thinks. Rolling Eyes

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:28 pm

See I don’t like that at all! Becca had been so quiet it felt weird to me. No real show tweets, instagrams were about the girls. Arie you better not break her heart!

The constant mentioning of falling in love with two women, the liking of Lauren’s Instagram pics. I can only imagine what the producers have in store!!!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 pm

------or what they are cooking up to add after the fact? Arie better not pull a switcharoo.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Interesting development to keep an eye on.  My guess is it is something to do with checking in on her to give her closure.  

I mean this is Arie who flew to Charlotte and left his journal for Emily.  IMO, he'd have probably appreciated some closure and response from her before the AFTR and/or 1F calling him to tell him that he (1F) was engaged and in a relationship with Emily, well as fake and unrealistic, IMO, as the JEM relationship was.   So I personally could see him making sure to check in on her to see if she was ok and help her move on quicker if he could.

But definitely keep sleuthing yall!  

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Well this is a new development.  If Arie were sneaking to see Lauren B. he surely would not bring the Bachelor people.  Is their more filming they needed to do or something else?  Trying to thwart the spoiler?  Did he have something unsaid that he wanted to say and the cameras needed to be there. Did he have a change of heart.  ??????

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 pm

I can think of two reasons why the Bachelor cameras would be there:

1/Change of heart from Arie (but why would they film that so early in the season if that's the case? Jason had to wait until ATFR)
2/ Lauren needed some type of closure from Arie/he agreed to give that to her in person.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:03 pm

IMO if he was pulling a switcharoo a la Jason and changing F1/2 it would not be filmed at Lauren's home, it would be in a private, secured and controlled environment/stage somewhere.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues