SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Yea I’m hoping it’s to put a new foiler out there that Arie has a change of heart and he really doesn’t. It’s just for closure. I really was looking forward to watching the love story this season and truly adore Becca.

Perhaps because they spoiled their own season so early TPTB want to spice things up a bit and Becca and Arie are playing along. I can’t see them giving up on an engagement so soon.

Last edited by SeekAny on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:07 pm

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! I don't like this at all! No Arie please don't pull a mesnick Upset
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:14 pm

This will be very interesting to watch and see how it plays out.  I hope he didn’t pull a mesnick.  My gut says he didn’t but who knows.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:This will be very interesting to watch and see how it plays out.  I hope he didn’t pull a mesnick.  My gut says he didn’t but who knows.

Ladybug brought up a good point that I don't get why he would go to Lauren's house with a camera crew allegedly if he had a change of heart. TPTB would know pictures could get out , therefore spoling the outcome of the show. The more I think about it, the more I think it's just something for closure for Lauren or a foiler plan.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 pm

kmick0890 wrote:I can think of two reasons  why the Bachelor cameras would be there:

1/Change of heart from Arie (but why would they film that so early in the season if that's the case? Jason had to wait until ATFR)
2/ Lauren needed some type of closure from Arie/he agreed to give that to her in person.

Not only that but if Arie changes to Lauren B at the ATFR it will increase the ratings and I would think they would want to film it then especially if it went down LIVE.

It is still intriguing though why both Arie and the cameras are there. Maybe Arie is taking his journal to Lauren to show how he felt about her even though he did not pick her and they want to show that at the AFTR ceremony when they bring Lauren out.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 pm

The best case scenario would be to get a new foiler out there that Arie changed to Lauren B. when it was Becca all along. I am prepared for Reality Steve to say that Lauren B. is Arie's final choice and they refilmed him proposing.

The fantasy leagues will be back in business. And the ratings will go up to see who he really picked if there is a big question mark.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Yeah this is all so odd. So, IF he changed his mind I doubt they would pull up in a big black bachmobile and get accidentally caught by someone''s camera. If (please no) we have another double I love you maybe they allow a good guy closure moment. Whatever this is Arie and Lauren were cool with it and if Becca was final one and still his fiance let''s hope she is cool with it too.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 pm

littlereddress wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I can think of two reasons  why the Bachelor cameras would be there:

1/Change of heart from Arie (but why would they film that so early in the season if that's the case? Jason had to wait until ATFR)
2/ Lauren needed some type of closure from Arie/he agreed to give that to her in person.

Not only that but if Arie changes to Lauren B at the ATFR it will increase the ratings and I would think they would want to film it then especially if it went down LIVE.  

It is still intriguing though why both Arie and the cameras are there.  Maybe Arie is taking his journal to Lauren to show how he felt about her even though he did not pick her and they want to show that at the AFTR ceremony when they bring Lauren out.  

ok i like this and this makes sense as i can see Arie wanting to do that.....especially because he was in the same situation and probably wanted closure earlier..... i just hope Becca is ok? she has been so quiet on SM?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Do we have proof it was filmed today and not HTDs?  Definitely a first for a lead to show up at a F1 or F2 house with the Bachelor crew.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:27 pm

I definitely think Becca and Arie were together end of last week. She was MIA after Vegas and that post of him watching dirty dancing pretty much convinces me. I guess no matter what this just made things interesting.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 pm

hae1001 wrote:So something weird was posted on the morning breathers Facebook group and then deleted just a little bit ago. It was a photo of black suburbans outside Lauren Bs house. The poster said that the bachelor people and Arie had been at her house all day. It was deleted due to the morning breathers being a spoiler free zone and I was unable to get a screenshot. I debated whether I should pos it here because I didnt have the screenshot but reality Steve just sent this tweet so I thought I would go ahead and share in case there is actually something happening.
It’s 2018.  Just remember, everyone has a camera and they are ALWAYS taking pics. It’s getting good.
Tweet

Did the poster say it was this morning? Or could it have been from her HTD..and if it's a spoiler free site...that would be a spoiler.....being Lauren made it to hometown visit?

If it was truly this morning! WOW!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:33 pm

@Hotmomma it was posted in the group about 45 minutes before I posted here. It appeared to be a Snapchat photo. She said it was happening in that moment.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues