SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:16 pm

SCs of his story for reference. I'll let someone else bring over the story itself.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Image_zpshvfpe8lh
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Image_zps6bh7op3c
Arie's IG
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:28 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Arie and production in and out in one day makes no sense if he had a change of heart. None.

We know Arie has said he made things difficult or TPTB were not happy with him at times during filming but he referenced "This is my life". I do wonder if the spoilers aren't  exactly as RS said. I can see Arie giving Lauren closure if his final decision was still up in the air. Why they would drag him to VA beach to her parent's house to do it, I have no idea.  It's possible this is why he's been pushing the I fell in love with two women storyline. Just a thought.

I agree with this whole post but especially the bolded part. If he changed his pick to her, you would think production would allow them to spend time together as a couple. Instead he went pretty much right back to AZ. That makes me think whatever he was doing there probably didn't drastically alter the outcome of the show. There's no proof of him being there any other days besides yesterday right? Something's still not adding up to me about this whole situation.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 pm

The unplanned pregnancy theory is my favourite. Most dramatic post-show in Bachelor history.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 pm

I think maybe he didn't chose either one.. maybe had SHV with both..and now he chose one!
So either he was there to break up OR chose her and wanted her father's permission!!!!
Now wonder if we will see the filming crew in Becca's hometown question
Just throwing it out there! I have no idea!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:The unplanned pregnancy theory is my favourite. Most dramatic post-show in Bachelor history.
This is the dream!! He chose one gal and the second gal is unexpectedly pregnant laugh out loud wouldn’t expect less from a baddy Bachelor.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:45 pm

Yeah I am leaning towards maybe did not propose to either asked to date both post show idea too. Didn't a past bachelor do this? So was he just rejecting her or ending it? If Becca has been off sm for the last week maybe he has been spending the week deciding OR already told her bad news?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:11 am

casjacknick wrote:Yeah I am leaning towards maybe did not propose to either asked to date both post show idea too. Didn't a past bachelor do this? So was he just rejecting her or ending it? If Becca has been off sm for the last week maybe he has been spending the week deciding OR already told her bad news?
He was just way too excited for last week's episode to air which featured him and Becca for me to lean towards him ending it within a week. He's sending out insta stories of an artist Becca apparently likes. I'm going to have to lean towards Becca's camp at the moment

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:12 am

casjacknick wrote:Yeah I am leaning towards maybe did not propose to either asked to date both post show idea too. Didn't a past bachelor do this? So was he just rejecting her or ending it? If Becca has been off sm for the last week maybe he has been spending the week deciding OR already told her bad news?

Charlie dated 2 for a while.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:14 am

Alanna wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:The unplanned pregnancy theory is my favourite. Most dramatic post-show in Bachelor history.
This is the dream!! He chose one gal and the second gal is unexpectedly pregnant laugh out loud wouldn’t expect less from a baddy Bachelor.

Ngl, a small part of me would love this! But a bigger part would feel really sorry for the poor fetus.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:27 am

@Hotmomma I didn't watch Bob Guinney's season because I couldn't stomach him. Didn't he date both girls too for a bit or no? If not, I'm not sure why he comes to mind, too.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:29 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@Hotmomma I didn't watch Bob Guinney's season because I couldn't stomach him. Didn't he date both girls too for a bit or no? If not, I'm not sure why he comes to mind, too.

Nope, Bob gave a promise ring to Estella. It was over relatively quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:30 am

havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@Hotmomma I didn't watch Bob Guinney's season because I couldn't stomach him. Didn't he date both girls too for a bit or no? If not, I'm not sure why he comes to mind, too.

Nope, Bob gave a promise ring to Estella.  It was over relatively quickly.
Thanks, I obviously didn't pay close attention to SM either. Oops! I'm not even sure who Charlie is or when he was TB.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues