SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:58 pm

As far as the SHV ending quickly/abruptly, haven't other SHV's in the past been during the week and not on the weekends. With Becca being in LV earlier that week, it would have so easy to have a short SHV for them. Also, she could have had something going on at home that she needed to be home for on Sunday, we just don't know since she is not one to share every single thing on SM. (which I like).

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@LeapofFaith I know! Here I was thinking Becca was a solid pick and was the total opposite of what he would have went for, but I'm glad he did laugh out loud

I have no idea if that's what's happening though, but I could see that. What are production supposed to do if he contacted them and told them that? There's no way they would allow him to go see her on his own. They wouldn't want to miss out on that and given what a large situation this could be if that is what is happening, Arie probably felt like he needed to tell them and not be sneaky about it.

We'll find out eventually, but this is certainly interesting. I just hope whatever is happening doesn't result in a lot of pain for one or all of them.  

i'm too invested in Becca now! I feel sick hmmm

I thought the 2 i love yous was too much but if we get a Ben 2.0 and a Mesnick 2.0 all in one season i think i am going to barf affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Did the pic show Arie or just black SUVs?  Still not sure why he would be there vs waiting or bringing her secretly to L A.  All very odd.

The picture was like a side view of the house with like either 2 or 4 black suvs in the driveway. It appeared to be taken from the next house over. There were some words accross the photo, something like “when the bachelor blocks your driveway all day”. No people were visible in the photo, just the poster saying that she saw him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:14 pm

I'm not sure what exactly the visit was for, but IMO - it was not simply for closure. That's what the ATFR is for. They want that raw moment of the lead and F2 seeing each other for the "FIRST TIME" since their "DRAMATIC BREAKUP". I don't see them bending that rule just because Arie feels "guilty" and wants to give Lauren closure, IMO. They'd make him wait.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 pm

All I know is that if somehow Arie doesn’t end up with Becca.. MAKE HER LEAD  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1f60d

Jmo cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Diana wrote:All I know is that if somehow Arie doesn’t end up with Becca.. MAKE HER LEAD  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1f60d

Jmo cheeky

YESSSSS!!!!! :yes: but i am just worried that she would not be up or ready for it :nervous Upset

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Normally, I'd agree, but this is Arie.  He flew to Charlotte to see Emily before the AFTR.  When he couldn't see her, he left his journal from his time on the show so she could read his thoughts and feelings and see he how he felt and were he/they stood.

So I have no doubt if he wanted to go see Lauren, he would.  With or without productions approval, IMO.  Like Ash mentioned, if he told them, then of course they'd go and film it.  

I just think being at and filming at her house is strange in general, regardless of what is actually going on.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:31 pm

I really hope Arie isn't doing a switch a roo...

But It is so weird how Becca has been posting a lot of bachelor related pictures on IG but hasn't posted one with Arie. Esp with their 1 on 1 date.. sad
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
So I have no doubt if he wanted to go see Lauren, he would.  With or without productions approval, IMO.  Like Ash mentioned, if he told them, then of course they'd go and film it.  

I just think being at and filming at her house is strange in general, regardless of what is actually going on.  

JMO

I agree with this. If they wanted to see each other they could easily sneak away to some secret location, dress in some type of disguise and be private, especially knowing someone would immediately let RS know if they were spotted. I would think they would be very careful and they could pull it off if they wanted to. The Bachelor crew being there out in the open is odd and that is the mystery of all of this. What are they filming?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Sure, but the rules for Arie as a contestant and Arie as the lead are two different things. When Arie and Nick wanted to reach out to Emily and Andi, of course they encouraged it, because production can play up the "heartbroken F2" angle and tease "but what will they say when they finally see each other face to face", ect. But neither Emily nor Andi responded, and that was for a reason IMO. Production didn't want any of those conversations to actually happen before ATFR. Arie's not a special case who gets the rules bent for him IMO. And the producers were at Lauren's house with him, so it wasn't an unsanctioned visit. 

I could be wrong, but I just don't see why they wouldn't make Arie wait until ATFR to talk to Lauren, like every other lead before him, if the sole purpose of his visit was providing her closure.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:38 pm

I thought that Arie and Becca were laying so low on SM was because of the spoiler and the fallout from that especially if they just came off of a SHV.

It has to be stressful for both Arie and whoever he is with right now because SM on Arie as the bachelor is a cesspool of dragging Arie through the mud for being the worst bachelor of all time.   Twitter is 99% negative right now.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 pm

@Hawaii Girl IA I don't think they would film any switcharoo prior to the ATFR because it would certainly get out, just like this incident did. How does the person know it was Bachelor people? Do we know?

Lauren started out with 217 posts on her IG. As of Nov 12 she was down to 161 and as of today she's down to 156.

I say she's the next 'ette contender. Perhaps filming footage if she becomes a fan favourite. Pure guessing on my part.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4532p36-lauren-burnham-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues