SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 am

But if it’s dating both for a while, which I doubt they would allow anymore, I would expect them to wait until the ATFR to announce or change that.  

May the he did break up with Becca already tried to go get Lauren B back and she said no.  If so he deserves that.  But I hope that is wrong.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Amethyst Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:33 am

I think for now I'm going to go with a combination of closure and setting Lauren B. up as a possible Bachelorette. Picking the F2 as the next lead is always going to be a bit tricky, and even more so in this case if Arie's feelings were strongly involved. I could see Arie telling her parents, look, I've been in her shoes and I know it's a terrible situation. But she's a terrific woman and now she will get her chance to take the same journey as I did and find her person.

Of course, the production vans will next be spotted at Tia's home.

Anyway, that's my current theory.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Yeah I am leaning towards maybe did not propose to either asked to date both post show idea too. Didn't a past bachelor do this? So was he just rejecting her or ending it? If Becca has been off sm for the last week maybe he has been spending the week deciding OR already told her bad news?
He was just way too excited for last week's episode to air which featured him and Becca for me to lean towards him ending it within a week. He's sending out insta stories of an artist Becca apparently likes. I'm going to have to lean towards Becca's camp at the moment

Also, the way he talked about her in his People blog last week was different than how he talked about the other girls. Unless something changed with him once the date aired, I have a hard time believing a switch. although I'm fully prepared for RS to say he switched.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:50 am

Sorry for posting so much because at this point I feel like I'm beating deadhorse so I'm going to wrap my thoughts up on this until another explanation that makes sense is provided! I keep going back to ...Why would he go to her parent's house in lieu of a more private setting provided by TPTB (SHV)? Maybe he felt he couldn't ask her to travel to SHV just to send her home with good-bye. Obviously, he couldn't carry out the scenario of spending time with both women if we are correct until ATFR. I'm not sure either girl would be on board with that, esp an independent one.

Sort of off topic...Jenna lives within miles of me. LOL, she's quite the representative. Hilarious but kooky as they come!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 am

Amethyst wrote:I think for now I'm going to go with a combination of closure and setting Lauren B. up as a possible Bachelorette. Picking the F2 as the next lead is always going to be a bit tricky, and even more so in this case if Arie's feelings were strongly involved. I could see Arie telling her parents, look, I've been in her shoes and I know it's a terrible situation. But she's a terrific woman and now she will get her chance to take the same journey as I did and find her person.

Of course, the production vans will next be spotted at Tia's home.

Anyway, that's my current theory.

I agree with you. Watching the season preview back, Arie specifically said he sees it with her and he is about to tell her he loves her and hopes she feels the same way. I think if he wanted to date both, they would show him as being conflicted and saying something like “I don’t know what to do.”

I think it is Becca; perhaps Lauren and Arie had a tough breakup and she wanted to see him for closure as you wrote. Kind of like he did with Emily and visiting her to leave his diary.

I looked at Lauren’s IG; she is pretty quiet about the show in comparison to the other girls which may add to her being upset. She was engaged prior to the show, presumably fell in love with Arie and was not the F1. That’s a lot of heartbreak.

Also, in regards to her IG, there is a picture of her with some friends in pajamas for the holidays. Two of them have public pages; they both follow Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 am

One of the clues I haven't shared. Might be nothing though.
Arie's brother Luca was following Becca around the end of December for a few days and unfollowed her around Christmas.
At that time, I thought someone told him to unfollow her to avoid further speculation.
Now I don't know what it means.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@Hotmomma I didn't watch Bob Guinney's season because I couldn't stomach him. Didn't he date both girls too for a bit or no? If not, I'm not sure why he comes to mind, too.
No he didn't! He chose Estelle..and poor Kelly Jo his F2 had to have counseling after the break up.

Last edited by Hotmomma on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:12 am

Sometimes I think a publicist whispers in RS ears just to get people talking Bach talk. All publicity is good and this latest rumor has increased the speculation and the posts. Most people, upon hearing gossip, can't wait to share!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 am

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:14 am

Maybe I missed it, but when I looked at Becca and Lauren B's instagram/twitter, they are not following each other.. Do they not like each other?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:Better than what? And how do you know she is not happy or is discontent? 
IMO pretty much on a daily business any one of us deserves better.
When you go on a reality tv show it opens you up to a lot of things. This is the deal.

I agree, @Kashathediva. This is probably a lot of nothing. I for one am not jumping off the ship until I know for 100% certainly it's gonna sink. I'm not gonna be one of those Arie haters that love to bash him on sm, but can't stand to miss a episode of him
I'm not speaking of any of the posters here. I'm talking about the public in general. Something kinda like this happens about every season. I will wait until it all plays out before making a judgement and really and truly it's not my place to judge. IMHO. As always, I hope they are all happy with the outcome.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:53 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I actually thought of a pregnancy last night.  Mostly in the sense I am surprised this show hasn’t had any happy accidents yet.

Did we ever find it what MF or Mills meant when they posted/tweeted or in an interview that there would be a Bach's first this season, that it had never been done on the show before? I thought of a pregnancy, too and even thought about one of her parents having a huge health scare. Arie would want to comfort her if that happened..I hope we find out soon.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues