SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SeekAny Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:46 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
SeekAny wrote:One other theory, if Arie filmed a closure moment w Lauren B which I’m leaning towards I wonder if it’s possible they pre-taped something with Becca and her ex as well. Two moments of closure.

Becca posted a song from Betty White called ignore me on her Instagram story. The lyrics are interesting very much a breakup song. Think she’s teasing us?
It's actually Betty Who. I think it is a new release.  She's apparently a fan of her music. It could easily be a message to her ex. Who knows if he's still trying to contact her?

LOL! Thank you, her twitter post made me have Betty White on the brain.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:20 pm

@Chgohighlife, I agree about the bug eating but if you rewatch the ITM, I don't think that is what has Krystal calling the other gals desperate. Initially, she is squealing like the others then the next time we see her she goes all cold and uppity..........I want to know what changed. If she gets cut then as most of us have suspected, she isn't right for him. Arie has said that he wants someone who is independent and can adapt to situations they find themselves in. Krystal does not appear to do well in groups. Especially groups with other beautiful women - not a gals gal if you get my meaning. Arie is a realtor and race car driver, he comes in contact with women in both of those roles on a daily basis, how do you think Krystal will deal?
AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:17 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Yay, there aren't as many surprises today when I tune in! I went to read RS spoilers. I think he screwed up on more than a few (tee hee) so that will be fun!
What ones of the dates do you think he screwed up on? Are we on the right path with ours do we think?

The points that he made below, is that what you are talking about??

I can’t remember the last time that someone who got the first 1-on-1 of the season actually won the season. Off the top of my head, I think the last person this happened to was Ian on Meredith’s season, and that was AGES ago
Which we know is wrong as season 16 bach, Courtney who had the first ID also Courtney was F1.

He also got how someone not getting an ID getting a HTD. We know DeAnna got a 2/1 and was in the F2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Yay, there aren't as many surprises today when I tune in! I went to read RS spoilers. I think he screwed up on more than a few (tee hee) so that will be fun!
What ones of the dates do you think he screwed up on?  Are we on the right path with ours do we think?  

The points that he made below, is that what you are talking about??

I can’t remember the last time that someone who got the first 1-on-1 of the season actually won the season. Off the top of my head, I think the last person this happened to was Ian on Meredith’s season, and that was AGES ago
Which we know is wrong as season 16 bach, Courtney who had the first ID also Courtney was F1.

He also got how someone not getting an ID getting a HTD.  We know DeAnna got a 2/1 and was in the F2.

Week 4 - He has Maquel eliminated at Week5 but I think Maquel might leave early in week 4

Week 6 - He has Group Date: Bekah, Seinne, Tia, Jenna, Chelsea, Jacqueline, and Becca.
2-on-1: Kendall Long & Krystal Nielson.
I think he is right about Jenna and 2-on-1. That girl in screencap doesn't look like Kendel to me but Jacquline is not on the group date.
I think she got an extra 1-on-1 here. We have some screencaps.

But will two girls both get back-to-back 1-one-1? I don't know. Maybe Jacquline doesn't have 1-one-1 in Italy. It's just the scene he is sending her home.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:57 am

Can someone tell me why its being said that Arie spoiled his season? I watched a few of his interviews and I didn't hear him say anything that would have given the ending away. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:41 am

@Jolena I believe it's said regarding their IG stories (I don't know anymore in which thread you can find their SM "spoiler")... if I'm not mistaken, Arie posted very early on a photo and then later Becca posted hers with the same background (backyard garden/pool/fence), which was believed to be their SHV. Link to some web-search with the photos

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:51 pm

@Jolena there is the SM pics @happygolucky is referring to in this thread.

Clues F1-F2

However there was another SM pic posted with Arie and friends bike riding? There was a female with a helmet on which sleuthers here sleuthed to be Becca. IOW she was with Arie and other people, maybe a SHV? That pic wasn't brought over to the clues thread, I searched but haven't found it yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:03 pm

@GuardianAngel the one with friends is in the first post of this thread.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 pm

@Tiggerlgh clapping! Thanks! I will post the whole post here and put a copy in the F1-F2 thread.

LeapofFaith wrote:
sdmom wrote:@LeapofFaith I looked at the filming thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4402p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
and Lauren S was eliminated at episode 2 (she reactivated her IG around 9/28). We don't know what group date was in ep 2 but I highly doubt the vineyard girl is Lauren S because of her early elimination. IMO of course.

Oh really wow thanks yes I just thought this girls chin bone structure resembles Lauren S but I guess not laugh out loud no idea

ETA I wonder where this vineyard is?? I thought LA but now thinking it could be in Tuscany right??

star_D wrote:Arie posted this on his insta story.
Who’s that girl in green? 
Meanwhile, Becca posted a story with her cat. 
ps Instastory’s timestamp could be tricky, unlike snapchat, you can post something filmed a while ago.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 5f1bd010

GuardianAngel wrote:
star_D wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
freebach wrote:Hi! Smiley I just noticed that Becca started following this guy on IG and Arie is also following him. It might be nothing but.. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 1f600 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Img_9210
Several of the girls are following him now. I wonder if he was part of a group date as in a roasting (Ashley) or similar to the the date Kaitlyn had with Schumer.

He looks like this blue shirt guy in this picture.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Dnqa7q10

Great match up! IA!  :claphands

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Bavh10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Captur18

https://www.bridgetowncomedy.com/performer/16352-brad-silnutzer/

Could he have been gone that long?

BREW HAHA: The Comedy Show Drinking Game
September 14 ·
Hey Brew friends and fans. Wanted to let y'all know we're taking a brief hiatus from the show. Our lovely Brad Davis Silnutzer went off and got a big boy job so we're going to wait until he's back from that. But don't worry, we will be back!!

BREW HAHA: The Comedy Show Drinking Game
November 14 at 9:22am ·
OMG BRAD IS ALMOST BACK IN LA AND WE CAN ALMOST HAVE ANOTHER SHOW! Until, then, though, donate to Jamie Flam's amazing kickstarter. He's a comedy and entertainment visionary and his theater will allow shows like Brew to live on forever.
DONATE!

https://www.facebook.com/brewhahacomedyshow/

mprssdbyu wrote:@star_D I can't imagine it would be Becca but the shoes are the one thing possible to sleuth in photo

sdmom wrote:Do Arie and any of the f4 have Snapchat?

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but this is Arie's friend Kristina Owen. She posted the same pic as his story on her IG. They are in Arizona.

https://instagram.com/p/BcNpDrZDGzb/
No SHV this weekend. IMO.

Interesting Becca posted a story within an hour. Did she read this board and is trying to give us clue she's not with him today?

Hi, Becca  handwave
[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by krusca Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:02 am

As far as the Lauren B house thing goes... I was pretty upset when I heard this. Im team Becca for sure. when he is "liking" LBs instagram posts etc and supposedly in love with 2 peeps. PLzeeeeez. Becca desrves better *IMO* She is gorgeous and has an amazing personality. Like I said, I was upset at first, but honestly, maybe it's a blessing in disguise if he does pull a mesnick.In all honesty, arie hasn't shown to be the deepest individual and Becca deserves better. **IMO**I see him with Lauren B now...seems very vanilla.  Becca is not. **IMO**She would be an amazing bachelorette

krusca

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:56 am

I don’t anticipate a huge deal about this  It seems to me like some hooey hype that TPTB likes to float out there, per usual. JMOAA.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 am

I'm going to reserve judgment until this season plays out fully, because I loved Arie on Emily's season but I just don't think the edit right now is doing him much justice. Becca is also my early favourite, so I'm rooting for them to at least have a real shot together post show.

Falling for 2 people is a line that a lot of leads have peddled to the media. You can find articles of Nick, Ben and Chris all saying the fell in love with more than 1 woman - so this concept is not new, and it's all there to ramp up the drama for the finale.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues