SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LoveDovez Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Didn't they already have 2.  Jillian Harris and Kaitlyn Bristowe Bachelorettes I meant but there have been MANY Canadian contestants on Bach USA

They have had Canadian contestants and Canadian leads....Jillian, Kaitlyn and Jesse Palmer. Palmer was when they were still casting new people and both Jilly and Kaitlyn were recycled from the US show. They don't recycle from the Canadian version although now that they are doing the Winter games with an international cast you never know.
I forgot about Palmer.  Yea, with the Winter Games, IMO, it's entirely possible that Mikaela could be on either the USA or Canadian ettes.  IMO, Lyndsey and Chris can watch?

IMHO if Mik is the Ette I hope it's on the Canada one. I have yet to catch the love bug with her. I doubt I could watch a whole season of her and her bun of hair.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:17 am

Friendly reminder]

Please no talking about other saisons outside Chris Leroux contestants. Some people, including myself wish to remain completly non spoiled. Slipping a name or anything can be easy

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:31 am

@HEA, we were talking about Mikaela

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 pm

HEA wrote:Friendly reminder]

Please no talking about other saisons outside Chris Leroux contestants. Some people, including myself wish to remain completly non spoiled. Slipping a name or anything can be easy

Thank you
giggling rofl cantstopl rofl hehehe Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 3806527698 Hugesmile lolpanda sneakyl Redfacemad
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:55 pm

The only video we have of the season preview doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have one they can post in No Discussion? TIA
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:26 pm

AmberTrails wrote:
HEA wrote:Friendly reminder]

Thank you
giggling rofl cantstopl rofl hehehe Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 3806527698 Hugesmile lolpanda sneakyl Redfacemad

i would love to laugh with you but i fail to understand the joke... question

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:14 pm

HEA wrote:It started here... and I wanted to stop before the conversation started....

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4603p264-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1268279

Some people, including myself wish to remain completly non spoiled.

Just wondered why you sleuth so much if you wanted to be completely non spoiled...that's all!
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:47 pm

AmberTrails wrote:
HEA wrote:It started here... and I wanted to stop before the conversation started....

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4603p264-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1268279

Some people, including myself wish to remain completly non spoiled.

Just wondered why you sleuth so much if you wanted to be completely non spoiled...that's all!
'

We sleuth from episodes only, never from medias. So when we watch the first episode, we have no ideas who is thereà are not biased  by outside and gossips, we see it as any viewers would outside this forum the date of the première on tv. Sleuthing live without influence but the episode. We avoid RS . We do not read medias. We do not check IG.  We rely on our deduction, body language and SC only. Mode do protect us by giving us a special thread and it is up to us to decide to join what we call the dark side, the place with the influence of medias or some evidences outside the tv show to prove who is finalists. The only thing authorized is to Google places and locations.

This season I was not spoiled up to ep 6. I sleuthed by myself Mikael top 2 , her pirate boat fantasy date in Cancun, mexico. Along with the 2-1 with kait in it. The other person with me sloughed Lindsey top 2. No help but the episodes.

Nothing laughable about it imo

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Please ensure the rules are followed.

Spoilers are only allowed in threads titled SPOILERS for that particular show. No spoilers are allowed in any other thread.

Please read my signature line.

We have members who wish to remain non spoiled, therefore they should be able to read any thread they choose without having to worry about reading a spoiler about another show. Just because they are non spoiled it doesn't mean they can't sleuth. That is how sleuthing originated, without spoilers.

If anyone wants to discuss whether or not a contestant from Bachelor Canada will be on the Winter Games, that sleuthing goes in the Winter Games Sleuthing and Spoilers thread.

Spoilers are allowed only in Topics titled Sleuthing - Spoilers for that particular show that you are posting in.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:32 pm

My apologies it was me that mentioned something about other show. I was not going to talk about it just suggested maybe interesting.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Many comments on Facebook are saying that he should not pick either girl. Both do not suit him.

Interestingly, I saw one comment about crying at the end may have been about regret of a prior relationship.

" I think his past regret is that his heart was still with an ex perhaps...one he let get away. He is a likeable guy, nice family, easy going...hope he finds his happiness. I'm not sure either of these two are it."

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99