SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:40 am

I wouldn't think they would take the brick facade of the fireplace. That's different. IMO,maybe RS has things wrong. If so, are there others that are wrong that we need to check?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:08 am

RS could be wrong. I know that he also said Bibiana left episode 3 in conjunction with her appearance in Bachelor Winter Games. Therefore, I would think that she could be eliminated in any episode prior to BWG which starts Feb. 9.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:09 am

That fireplace is definitely not the mansion. That brass screen is foldable and the votives easily placed for a backdrop anywhere and anytime during travel and this is what production does. They do this every season. It confuses the audience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:11 pm

It looks so much like a fireplace you would find in Lake Tahoe. So much of the decor in hotels, etc match up with this fireplace.  BUT, I am considering the possibility that these screencaps of Bekah and Chelsea with Arie are from evening portion of Derby group date. With the derby group date being the last date of Ep. 2, Becca K. and Krystal would have already had their ID and they would be back at mansion waiting for girls to return without Arie. Chelsea and Bekah weren't a part of the same group date in Ep. 3 or 4 if the hot tub scene is in fact in Lake Tahoe. Bekah M is missing from that pic.

Just something to mull around.They have cocktail parties prior to RC at mansion but not typically group dates. Arie's sweater is very casual in pic talking with the girls in front of fireplace. That rules out RC4 cocktail party, IMO. Whenever/whereever this fireplace shot was captured, Chelsea and Bekah were part of the same activity. That conversation between Arie and Bekah was a bit shy considering he's already played kissy face with her in the hot tub if it's Ep 4 RC. I have searched for hotels close to Ventura Raceway but I haven't had any luck locating a terrace (IMO) fireplace like we see in these screencaps.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:10 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:It looks so much like a fireplace you would find in Lake Tahoe. So much of the decor in hotels, etc match up with this fireplace.  BUT, I am considering the possibility that these screencaps of Bekah and Chelsea with Arie are from evening portion of Derby group date. With the derby group date being the last date of Ep. 2, Becca K. and Krystal would have already had their ID and they would be back at mansion waiting for girls to return without Arie. Chelsea and Bekah weren't a part of the same group date in Ep. 3 or 4 if the hot tub scene is in fact in Lake Tahoe. Bekah M is missing from that pic.

Just something to mull around.They have cocktail parties prior to RC at mansion but not typically group dates. Arie's sweater is very casual in pic talking with the girls in front of fireplace. That rules out RC, IMO. Whenever it took place, Chelsea and Bekah were part of the activity. That conversation between Arie and Bekah was a bit shy considering he's already played kissy face with her in the hot tub. I have searched for hotels close to Ventura Raceway but I haven't had any luck locating a terrace (IMO) fireplace like we see in those photos.

Bekah seems to have some kind of fur around her shoulders or on her lap, imo, that would put her in a colder area I would think. IF that is from a RC, couldn't Arie be wearing a sweater over his dressier clothes? Also, as we had seen in other seasons, when they get to a location like this, things are a little more lax with dress wear, IMO.

I am more inclined to think that the group was at the hottub at High Camp, but the RC was somewhere else. I am also inclined to think especially when I know that High Camp is a long ways away from Lake Tahoe and can't overlook the lake there, then IMO, 1 of a few things - A) Bekha had her own date at another hottub(way too numerous places overlooking the lake) or B) the place I found isn't where the group date was and that it is actually closer to the lake where Bekha and Arie were to have alone time in their tub as well. But the problem with that theory - I can't find any other public tubs with that scenery, the rocks and the wall like that. Maybe we can look at it a different way. Who do we see in the group date and maybe we can fill in some blanks like that??

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2017-464

Episode 4 16 - 13?
LAKE TAHOE - stayed at
10/1 - Travel - B roll filming
10/2 - ID: SEINNE - day portion hangliding/parasailing over Lake Tahoe - night portion concert at Hard Roc Hotel
10/3 -GD:
10/4 - ID: BEKHA?????
10/5 - RC 4 ELIMINATIONS:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Anything is possible but I"m still not of the mindset Arie would wear a casual sweater to a RC or over his suit jacket. JMO Group dates are casual but I can't remember TB dressing so casual for a RC. Chelsea's dress doesn't equal cold but then again she's from Massachusetts, I think. I think the RC is pretty much always in a different place than group date. Talking about smiling after that hot tub doesn't add up for me either. Of course, they make each other smile at this point if she has already had ID and she would have to if it's a RC4. The only thing that makes me still consider Tahoe is that fireplace. I am convinced it's outside on a terrace somewhere.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Anything is possible but I"m still not of the mindset Arie would wear a casual sweater to a RC or over his suit jacket. JMO Group dates are casual but I can remember a Lead dressing so casual for a RC. Chelsea's dress doesn't equal cold but then again she's from Massachusetts, I think. I think the RC is pretty much always in a different place than group date. Talking about smiling after that hot tub doesn't add up for me either. Of course, they make each other smile at this point if she has already had ID and she would have to if it's a RC4. The only thing that makes me still consider Tahoe is that fireplace. I am convinced it's outside on a terrace somewhere.
I think I said a while back that IMO it is an outdoor fireplace. Just trying to recon the high country pools with what we see Bekha in. Two different places as IMO you wouldn't see water from the high country pools. Considering both are happening from what we can see in the daytime and the high country is a long ways from overlooking lake tahoe, maybe I have the wrong place. I just can't see any other public place that matches the rocks and the pools in Lake Tahoe or South Lake Tahoe / Squaw Valley

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:08 pm

For group date in Tahoe....large hot tub...  IMO, starting with dark hair girl moving to my left in a circle... (single braid) Becca K., Chelsea, Caroline, Krystal, Tia, Lauren G, Kendall, Marique(I think), Lauren B., Maquel and in the middle (almost hidden)Jacqueline.  That's 11... so that's a total of 13 if I haven't missed anyone in tub. How many are typically there before Ep 4 RC?

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Anything is possible but I"m still not of the mindset Arie would wear a casual sweater to a RC or over his suit jacket. JMO Group dates are casual but I can remember a Lead dressing so casual for a RC. Chelsea's dress doesn't equal cold but then again she's from Massachusetts, I think. I think the RC is pretty much always in a different place than group date. Talking about smiling after that hot tub doesn't add up for me either. Of course, they make each other smile at this point if she has already had ID and she would have to if it's a RC4. The only thing that makes me still consider Tahoe is that fireplace. I am convinced it's outside on a terrace somewhere.
I think I said a while back that IMO it is an outdoor fireplace.  Just trying to recon the high country pools with what we see Bekha in.  Two different places as IMO you wouldn't see water from the high country pools.  Considering both are happening from what we can see in the daytime and the high country is a long ways from overlooking lake tahoe, maybe I have the wrong place. I just can't see any other public place that matches the rocks and the pools in Lake Tahoe or South Lake Tahoe / Squaw Valley
I think everything happening in hot tubs is in Tahoe as well. I just think one is a group date and the other an ID. I can't find Bekah M. in that large hot tub. I'm just at odds over the fireplace scene and how Arie is dressed as putting that screencap at a RC and it would have to be IMO if it's in Tahoe.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:50 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I think I said a while back that IMO it is an outdoor fireplace.  Just trying to recon the high country pools with what we see Bekha in.  Two different places as IMO you wouldn't see water from the high country pools.  Considering both are happening from what we can see in the daytime and the high country is a long ways from overlooking lake tahoe, maybe I have the wrong place. I just can't see any other public place that matches the rocks and the pools in Lake Tahoe or South Lake Tahoe / Squaw Valley
I think everything happening in hot tubs is in Tahoe as well. I just think one is a group date and the other an ID. I can't find Bekah M. in that large hot tub. I'm just at odds over the fireplace scene and how Arie is dressed as putting that screencap at a RC and it would have to be IMO if it's in Tahoe.
So, then considering that starting in epi 4, all girls get dates now from seasons past, I am going to try to count bodies, then we'd know if there are ones missing or ?? Then try to find that dang fireplace. I am wondering if because they are in Lake tahoe, it may be more casual than not. OR maybe what happened is exactly as it looks IMO, that arie may of put a sweater on so he can talk with the women outside....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:05 pm

I think the fireplace is outside and it was chilly outside. 
I was in Lake Tahoe in August one summer and it snowed. That was very unusual, but still.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:It looks so much like a fireplace you would find in Lake Tahoe. So much of the decor in hotels, etc match up with this fireplace.  BUT, I am considering the possibility that these screencaps of Bekah and Chelsea with Arie are from evening portion of Derby group date. With the derby group date being the last date of Ep. 2, Becca K. and Krystal would have already had their ID and they would be back at mansion waiting for girls to return without Arie. Chelsea and Bekah weren't a part of the same group date in Ep. 3 or 4 if the hot tub scene is in fact in Lake Tahoe. Bekah M is missing from that pic.

Just something to mull around.They have cocktail parties prior to RC at mansion but not typically group dates. Arie's sweater is very casual in pic talking with the girls in front of fireplace. That rules out RC, IMO. Whenever it took place, Chelsea and Bekah were part of the activity. That conversation between Arie and Bekah was a bit shy considering he's already played kissy face with her in the hot tub. I have searched for hotels close to Ventura Raceway but I haven't had any luck locating a terrace (IMO) fireplace like we see in those photos.

Bekah seems to have some kind of fur around her shoulders or on her lap, imo, that would put her in a colder area I would think.  IF that is from a RC, couldn't Arie be wearing a sweater over his dressier clothes?  Also, as we had seen in other seasons, when they get to a location like this, things are a little more lax with dress wear, IMO.

I am more inclined to think that the group was at the hottub at High Camp, but the RC was somewhere else.  I am also inclined to think especially when I know that High Camp is a long ways away from Lake Tahoe and can't overlook the lake there, then IMO, 1 of a few things - A) Bekha had her own date at another hottub(way too numerous places overlooking the lake) or B) the place I found isn't where the group date was and that it is actually closer to the lake where Bekha and Arie were to have alone time in their tub as well.  But the problem with that theory - I can't find any other public tubs with that scenery, the rocks and the wall like that.  Maybe we can look at it a different way.  Who do we see in the group date and maybe we can fill in some blanks like that??

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2017-464

Episode 4      16 - 13?
LAKE TAHOE - stayed at
10/1 - Travel - B roll filming
10/2 - ID:  SEINNE - day portion hangliding/parasailing over Lake Tahoe - night portion concert at Hard Roc Hotel
10/3 -GD:  
10/4 - ID: BEKHA?????
10/5 - RC 4  ELIMINATIONS:
I count 11 women in this photo making me think it's a group date.  Now where it is is still up for grabs.

It appears there are 2 hot tub dates. 
One is with Bekkah M. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Image_zpstefohv8w
link
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2017-463
Vs this hot tub: The two hot tubs differ in size and the material they are made from.  The hot tub Arie and Bekkah M are in look like the type from a private residence vs resort or hotel. IMO
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Image_zpsgmpo7gfs
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Image_zps8h8d9tjs
Same link above our screencaps from LB.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria