SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 am

I think I found the matching gate that belongs to the pre season of dec 13 preview.  Seems to have the gate designs and cobblestone road/driveway.

gates for guy showing up
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Image_zpsvyl0tikf
from above are from @Ladybug's caps: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1269224

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 367_hotel-gate
https://www.perureizen.net/product/ica-hotel-hacienda-el-carmelo-3/

gate design:
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 HI502564043
https://www.hotelscombined.com.au/Hotel/Hotel_Hacienda_El_Carmelo.htm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:15 am

grace8136 wrote:^^Did you see any tents where they could have had dinner AND spent the night in a tent over in that area?

ETA: @Aunties_love Maybe this is a better bet than glam tents. Do you think this could be in their fantasy suite? At least there's a little to go off with that door.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Image_zps1gx5jgxr
LB S/C source
@grace8136

I am not seeing that type door anywhere in the 3 resorts/hotels that we are looking at....likely from their stay back in Paracas maybe?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 am

^^ Did you check the hotel Kasha found?

I just saw your gate comparison. Ugh, I hate this, but I don't think they match.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 2292733854  I can't look for it anymore. I give up, the gate won.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:36 am

Yes, I think those are different gates, too. 
I am trying to look at other things besides the gate in that photo, but El Carmelo hotel have very few photos available.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:37 am

It looks like it was repainted in the last pic.  Maybe they changed the gate at the same time.  It was bright yellow to  more of a tan per my screen.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:43 am

I'm not seeing it as a match.  I was hoping someone would finally find it.  And I truly hope someone does at some point.  

@grace8136  console your not alone. bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:53 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not seeing it as a match.  I was hoping someone would finally find it.  And I truly hope someone does at some point.  

thanks LB. You too.  bestbud! I may have been a weeeeee bit obsessed about finding it over the past few weeks.
Moving on... I will not look, I will not look, I will not look. giggling

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:59 am

Do we need to send you to sleuthing rehab? laugh out loud

But I know how you feel.  I searched for the house and the women's statues who were really cold :gotcha: that Ry-guy and Em were kissing near for far, far too long.  I finally found the place and was all excited coming to  post it.  Only to read someone else had finally found it too... Like 5 minutes before me. laugh out loud laugh out loud could have saved myself a lot of trouble if I'd waited until later that day to look again. Since then I try to look for a while, take a break while someone else will find it so I don't have to look again, wash, rinse, repeat.  But I'm seriously don't with this stupid gate.  laugh out loud

But I do need someone to find it for us!  Good luck and TIA to whoever does,  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 am

grace8136 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not seeing it as a match.  I was hoping someone would finally find it.  And I truly hope someone does at some point.  

thanks LB. You too.  bestbud! I may have been a weeeeee bit obsessed about finding it over the past few weeks.
Moving on... I will not look, I will not look, I will not look. giggling
RATS, thought I could put my nemesis to rest for a change....nope. I am feeling your pain guys!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:20 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Do we need to send you to sleuthing rehab? laugh out loud

But I know how you feel.  I searched for the house and the women's statues who were really cold :gotcha: that Ry-guy and Em were kissing near for far, far too long.  I finally found the place and was all excited coming to  post it.  Only to read someone else had finally found it too... Like 5 minutes before me. laugh out loud laugh out loud could have saved myself a lot of trouble if I'd waited until later that day to look again.  Since then I try to look for a while, take a break while someone else will find it so I don't have to look again, wash, rinse, repeat.  But I'm seriously don't with this stupid gate.  laugh out loud

But I do need someone to find it for us!  Good luck and TIA to whoever does,  bestbud!

Probably rehab is in order. I can never see Santa Claus and reindeer again without thinking of Nick Viall. Is that normal? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698

And I actually think Finland was easier than Peru. I don't recall TPTB throwing caps into the episode previews that aren't really next week or later this season, whatever they say they are. Is this new? I wasted time on the Peru alley cap that was really an Italy alley cap. This time they have Machu Picchu in there for Monday. Are we supposed to just disregard that?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:38 am

^^Speaking of that^^, could the crying pic of Becca actually be from the finale and not this coming epi. Maybe the crying one is when she and Arie hash things out. We do know that Arie is staying at the JW Marriott in Cuscu as I sleuthed it out to be there from him getting dressed pic. BUT, can't seem to find proper room caps to see if the grey couches or bathroom pic shows up. Personally I think the grey couches are from a safehouse pic but the bathroom/Becca crying pic may be from before the finale itself as it was shown in a preview Dec 13.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 am

@Aunties_Love, @grace8136 and I were hashing this out earlier in this thread.

We think the couch pic is at a safehouse when the breakup happened. We also believe that the crying pic in the bathroom is not at that time. IMO, the door frame of that photo does not match the house decor where the couches are.

I tried looking at her nail polish in the bathroom crying pic and the grey couch pic and IMO, it is different but my eyes aren't the greatest and I don't always see things very clearly. Maybe someone with better eyes than mine could check that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria