SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Thanks @Kashathediva. I am back to thinking that the group date is at the High Camp Pools with the afterparty. IMO the fireplace ones are likely from the RC then so need to keep looking for them. OK, back to the drawing board. yes

As far as Bekah/Arie one, there are numerous spa's and rentals that are overlooking the lake so back to look for that one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That fireplace is definitely not the mansion. That brass screen is foldable and the votives easily placed for a backdrop anywhere and anytime during travel and this is what production does. They do this every season. It confuses the audience.

Out of boredom, I revisited these screencaps. Chelsea seen here talking to girls about grabbing Arie first apparently and alone time with Arie by fireplace.Notice white couch and light curtains behind her. Same dress.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_20
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_21
Bibiana walking away with again white couch and light curtains behind it. Also, you can see Valerie Biles (IMO) and she's supposedly eliminated at Ep 2.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_22
Bibiana and Chelsea in same dress with traveling screens doing PI.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_23
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_24
Bibiana is supposedly gone by Ep. 3. She's wearing a different dress here. Because of these pink curtains behind her, seen at the mansion, I'm guessing it's RC3.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_25

Screencaps found here. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All this to say, those fireplace screencaps with Chelsea and Bekah happened before they arrived in Lake Tahoe, Ep. 4. (IMO) If that fireplace isn't in mansion (I can't find it), it's group date Ep. 2 as Chelsea was not on the same group date with Bekah in Ep 3.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:56 pm

I'm most curious about where this took place and who made it to Ep 7. IMO, Jacqueline made it to Paris because of this TriumphTR3. I've seen classic cars for hire in Italy and Paris but I found this one most often for hire in Paris. According to Millsy, there is a 2/1 in Ep. 6. If this is it, where is the other girl? Did he already send her home? On the other hand, the street cobblestone pattern looks more like what I've seen in Italy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_27

We know Becca, Lauren, Kendall, Tia and Seine (IMO) made it to Italy sleuthed through screencaps with Seine as shown here. I think this was taken somewhere is Chianti Village.

Her top is different than screencap in group date in Paris.Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_30
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_31

Group date Paris photo of her
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_32

Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:09 pm

yes IA IMO Sienne Scap is in chianti village italy Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 4256136633 can i just add that Sienne is gorgeous!

I also agree with you @mprssdbyu That scap of jaqualine imo is in Paris but jeez she looks so peed off almost like she is going to cry! so the car breaks down i wouldn't care make the most of it grab a vino and wait for road side assistance while making out with arie Hugesmile jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:09 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That fireplace is definitely not the mansion. That brass screen is foldable and the votives easily placed for a backdrop anywhere and anytime during travel and this is what production does. They do this every season. It confuses the audience.

Out of boredom, I revisited these screencaps. Chelsea seen here talking to girls about grabbing Arie first apparently and alone time with Arie by fireplace.Notice white couch and light curtains behind her. Same dress.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_20
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_21
Bibiana walking away with again white couch and light curtains behind it. Also, you can see Valerie Biles (IMO) and she's supposedly eliminated at Ep 2.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_22
Bibiana and Chelsea in same dress with traveling screens doing PI.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_23
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_24
Bibiana is supposedly gone by Ep. 3. She's wearing a different dress here. Because of these pink curtains behind her, seen at the mansion, I'm guessing it's RC3.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_25

Screencaps found here. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All this to say, those fireplace screencaps with Chelsea and Bekah happened before they arrived in Lake Tahoe, Ep. 4. (IMO) If that fireplace isn't in mansion (I can't find it), it's group date Ep. 2 as Chelsea was not on the same group date with Bekah in Ep 3.
Well, that could be the answer why after days now of scouring google and sites that I can't find that fireplace in Lake Tahoe.  Are outside fireplaces common in LA though??

ETA:

OR could RS be wrong and it is in Lake Tahoe??

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:37 pm

@Aunties_Love I don't think they are common but there are a few, none of which I can find that match! Like you, I have worn google out! I've searched Ventura County, too because that's where derby group date was held.  They are somewhere that has an outside fireplace, though, IMO. In the moving video if you watch closely you can see the greenery by Chelsea  moving beside fireplace. There must be a slight breeze blowing in from somewhere.   

Also, if you follow Bibiana as she walks away, look at the flooring and rug, IMO. You can see somewhat of a hallway with doors. I saw a guy(producer) stepping into hallway from the door at the end. But I can't locate this setting/decor anywhere. When watching video in slow mo, you can also see an outside table just outside as Bibiana walks by. Patio doors are open.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:17 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@Aunties_Love I don't think they are common but there are a few, none of which I can find that match! Like you, I have worn google out! I've searched Ventura County, too because that's where derby group date was held.  They are somewhere that has an outside fireplace, though, IMO. In the moving video if you watch closely you can see the greenery by Chelsea  moving beside fireplace. There must be a slight breeze blowing in from somewhere.   

Also, if you follow Bibiana as she walks away, look at the flooring and rug, IMO. You can see somewhat of a hallway with doors. I saw a guy(producer) stepping into hallway from the door at the end. But I can't locate this setting/decor anywhere. When watching video in slow mo, you can also see an outside table just outside as Bibiana walks by. Patio doors are open.
BUT, could RS be wrong and we are right back in Lake Tahoe again?  Does any of the hallway, etc, look like the Pic that @Kashathediva posted regarding the room in Lake Tahoe?

ETA:

I ask because the masonry/brick work in the sc is very similiar to the hotel. In LA area, I have found more of the grey or black brick but not the redish/orange sandy colored slab or aztec work like in the sc

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:59 pm

@Aunties_Love laugh out loud Anything is possible. The elimination of Valerie and Bibiana would have to be wrong for both RC2 &RC3. If you find that fireplace, it's in Lake Tahoe. If not, I'm pretty convinced it's before they started traveling.

The reason I initially questioned the fireplace being in Tahoe at RC was because of the casual way Arie is dressed and the conversation between him and Bekah if they've already had an ID. But again, anything is possible.

I'm hoping for more previews with Jacqueline. I was convinced Chelsea made it to Italy but now I'm not sure.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:16 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@Aunties_Love laugh out loud Anything is possible. The elimination of Valerie and Bibiana would have to be wrong for both RC2 &RC3. If you find that fireplace, it's in Lake Tahoe. If not, I'm pretty convinced it's before they started traveling.

The reason I initially questioned the fireplace being in Tahoe at RC was because of the casual way Arie is dressed and the conversation between him and Bekah if they've already had an ID. But again, anything is possible.

I'm hoping for more previews with Jacqueline. I was convinced Chelsea made it to Italy but now I'm not sure.
Yea, like I said it seems like a lot of the fireplaces in LA area are adobe or grey or black, but IMO, the stones around Lake tahoe are the sandy-blonde or orange/sandy color like the bricks in the sc.  It's true though, I just can't find the match right now.  I swear I am going to be so sick and tired of fireplaces and hottubs before the end of this season.  LOL.

Forgot to add, as far as Chelsea goes, I am wondering if she actually did. We are still missing some elims so it's really entirely possible.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:35 pm

TPTB always carry that brass screen with the votives with them for seasons. It must fold up and be transportable. Many hotels and many homes have sheer white draperies under heavier draperies. 
I matched the sister of this photo to a decor in Lake Tahoe at Squaw Creek Resort a few pages back.
ETA here it is
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image_zpssblhybft
See the two throw pillows the burgundy colored one in the upper left corner peeking out and then the print one in the lower right? 
Now see them in the photo of the Squaw Creek Resort. They are all over the suite decor. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 582647

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:16 pm

So @Kashathediva and @mprssdbyu, that would mean that the ones that RS thought were eliminated in epi 2 and 3 weren't? Am I getting this right then??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:36 pm

To be honest, I have not paid any attention to what RS has or has not said. So I don't know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria