SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:01 am

^^Yes, I remember that scene of Arie kissing the girl in white among the trees - it was during the Lake Tahoe group date and it was Kendall.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:28 am

BKay wrote:^^Yes, I remember that scene of Arie kissing the girl in white among the trees - it was during the Lake Tahoe group date and it was Kendall.

Thanks. So the SC is not Kendal’s FD. Do we have any picture proof she made to f3?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:38 pm

sdmom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I used to think so but now I am not so sure.
The first one I think it’s Lauren, but the second one MAY BE Kendall.

Look at the white jacket. Match?

https://instagram.com/p/BeTOxc_D_cO/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 D9675310

Also, on the SC I see a bit of red over the collar of the white jacket: could it be her red scarf?

Plus you can see in the bottom pic that the sleeve of her sweater is showing and its grey with a lighter stipe in it ... in kissing pic her jacket is lifted up and the bottom of sweater is showing and its grey with same striping so its the same day for sure.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:16 am

Epi 6 SCs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:21 am

@Ladybug82
 Thank you, lady! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Epi 7 Preview SCs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:55 pm

@Ladybug82 Thank you . It hurts just looking at the breakup sc’s

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 pm

bestbud! y'all are welcome!

IMO we need to keep an eye out for a ring or something he gives her during filming or after to wear in place of her engagement ring. I can't get a good clear image of it.  But theres a glint during the video and IMO its probably a ring he's playing with in the SCs.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Image105

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Image104
Source

Not that it matters in the long run, due to the switch, but I like details. So IMO it'd be interesting to see when he gave it to her.  Apparently he cared enough to give her something to wear, so why couldn't he wait more than 2 weeks before being shady and liking LB's stuff.  I mean that doesn't even seem like it was long enough to really try or know if it would or could work IRL.  

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f601 And now I'll just go back to sleuthing and just read  2pop  like I said I was going to last night laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:49 pm

The finale really is going to be a heartbreaker. The quick turn around between Arie proposing to Becca and then going back to Lauren really makes me question if Arie knows what he wants at all.

I guess he had too much of a good thing, having 2 beautiful women in love with him at the end, and basically didn't want to choose between them. So perhaps he chose with his head (Becca), and then couldn't get Lauren out of his mind. I don't even think that makes Lauren the right choice, just that this process clearly screwed with him.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 pm

So has anyone figured out which father is which?

Also, isn't Becca's father deceased?

I'm not good at finding these things so depend on the excellent sleuthers around here Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:bestbud! y'all are welcome!

IMO we need to keep an eye out for a ring or something he gives her during filming or after to wear in place of her engagement ring. I can't get a good clear image of it.  But theres a glint during the video and IMO its probably a ring he's playing with in the SCs.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Image105

Source

snipped

JMO

ETA!

NM! I see one is curved and the other isn't.

Is that the same couch as this? These are pics from confirmed SHV for Rachel and Bryan. I don't have time right now, but I'm looking for anything else that would match and confirm a break up filmed during a SHV. I realize it's totally different background but I thought it would be worth it to check out.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Bryans10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I tried to capture his hands but I don't see anything other than fingers.

Cropped from pic upthread.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Captur65

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:12 pm

I'm too lazy to take the photos from Becca's IG, but the simple gold band seen with the other rings on her left hand, is an old one she has been wearing for years on her right hand.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Image96

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1279896

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria