SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:03 am

mprssdbyu wrote:For group date in Tahoe....large hot tub...  IMO, starting with dark hair girl moving to my left in a circle... (single braid) Becca K., Chelsea, Caroline, Krystal, Tia, Lauren G, Kendall, Marique(I think), Lauren B., Maquel and in the middle (almost hidden)Jacqueline.  That's 11... so that's a total of 13 if I haven't missed anyone in tub. How many are typically there before Ep 4 RC?
I missed this post when you made it @mprssdbyu. At this stage of the game there is usually 16. This time figuring in what RS said, I think we are at 15 going into this epi.  I think I can count 15 glasses so that would be 14 girls in the pic. IF I am right, then that would add up to the numbers as I don't know if there would be another 2/1 at this stage of the game.  If there is, that would account for one more on Bekha's date.  Did Mills say anything about there being 2   2/1's in the season? Here's a larger pic.  Hopefully I didn't distort it too much:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2017-465

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:25 am

Do we have SC proof as to how far the following made it? I tried to check their SM but none of them were very helpful. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

ANNALEISE
ASHLEY
kRYSTAL
CAROLINE

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Not sure if there was still discussion on how far Jacqueline made it? But, I was looking at the preview below - at the first scene when the girls yell "Buongiorno Arie" at the 00:01 mark (watched slowed down at .25x). And thought perhaps one of the girls had Jacqueline's profile? I could easily be wrong, and it's Becca or another brunette.

I would guess that they are in Italy. I thought it looked like Kendall, Lauren B, Jacqueline (?), Tia, Seinne, and couldn't tell the rest.

Just a guess from a blink-and-you-miss-it moment. If this has already been discussed, never mind, disregard Smiley

https://youtu.be/p1wHe7yB6wo

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:28 pm

@bluejay25 IA I’m thinking it looks like Kendall, Lauren B, Jacqueline, Becca, Siene and Tia - jmo

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Fd2aac10

My SC

ETA I think up thread @mprssdbyu found that Jacqueline made it to Italy? The red car broken down looks to be an Italian car ID with arie? .....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm

I was just coming to post this but you guys did a lot better as I can't capture a screencap from a moving video. I do think that is Jacqueline among Lauren B., Kendall, Seine, Becca K., and Tia over looking Italy.  Millsy said there was a 2/1 in Paris. I wonder if that screencap of Jacqueline with the TR3 Triump classic was actually her moving on in the later part of 2/1. I thought Chelsea made F6/Italy but I'm guessing "not" now. Both Bekah and Chelsea were part of group date in Ep. 6. I wonder how he worked it out and said good-bye to each of them. JMO, I can't imagine he left both of them hanging onto hope until RC.

All this to say, I'm not sure how all this shakes out but I'm pretty confident that Jacqueline does make it to Italy as seen above.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Do we know where they stayed in Italy??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Do we know where they stayed in Italy??
I don't think I've seen anyone sleuth it yet so IMO, no we don't. I've found several referenced activities related to Chianti Village in Tuscany but I haven't dug any further.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:18 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Do we know where they stayed in Italy??
I don't think I've seen anyone sleuth it yet so IMO, no we don't. I've found several referenced activities related to Chianti Village in Tuscany but I haven't dug any further.
I think I may of found a spot but it's closer to Siena than Florence but what's getting me is that most of the date activity is Florence so I think that I need to start looking back in that area.  I think I see a few that may be a match for this if that is where they are staying:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2017-466

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:20 am

I didn't see where this was ID'd earlier but if it was, I am sorry

Piazza Anfiteatro in Lucca, Italy

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Image_zpscdghg1mx
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1269221

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Piazza-Anfiteatro-Lucca-Italy
http://bbqboy.net/highlights-and-thoughts-on-lucca-italy/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:25 am

FWIW, here's a google earth of the filming area with known dates in Barga for Becca and Lucca for Lauren B., I think we are looking for Accommodations from Florence north / north west to Barga.  From just north of Barga to Terni in the south is all considered Tuscony. I am just wondering if we shouldn't be looking at the Chianti area anymore and concentrate more on the area around Lucca and Barga. The area around Lucca does have the same colors as well as the pic where Seinne and Arie are on the balcony with the blue shutter windows, and then the area where the women are on the balcony.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2017-467

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Looking at the new promo video, does it look like the girls may have visited the Leaning Tower of Pisa around 00:27 mark? I am not up to date on my European architecture, however, so I could be wrong and it's a different structure? laugh out loud.

Anyhow, if it is the Leaning Tower or another Italian structure, one of the girls has short hair and is most likely Bekah M, imo. Not sure if it was thought that she made it to Italy? I wonder if Italy had 7 girls rather than 6?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1mzNlX6O4

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:28 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:It looks so much like a fireplace you would find in Lake Tahoe. So much of the decor in hotels, etc match up with this fireplace.  BUT, I am considering the possibility that these screencaps of Bekah and Chelsea with Arie are from evening portion of Derby group date. With the derby group date being the last date of Ep. 2, Becca K. and Krystal would have already had their ID and they would be back at mansion waiting for girls to return without Arie. Chelsea and Bekah weren't a part of the same group date in Ep. 3 or 4 if the hot tub scene is in fact in Lake Tahoe. Bekah M is missing from that pic.

Just something to mull around.They have cocktail parties prior to RC at mansion but not typically group dates. Arie's sweater is very casual in pic talking with the girls in front of fireplace. That rules out RC4 cocktail party, IMO. Whenever/whereever this fireplace shot was captured, Chelsea and Bekah were part of the same activity. That conversation between Arie and Bekah was a bit shy considering he's already played kissy face with her in the hot tub if it's Ep 4 RC. I have searched for hotels close to Ventura Raceway but I haven't had any luck locating a terrace (IMO) fireplace like we see in these screencaps.
I'm going to quote this in lieu of bringing over screencaps again(repetetive bandwidth) but after watching preview for next week on GMA, I think we can finally put this part of sleuthing to bed. The fireplace with Bekah and Chelsea(dress) is part of next week's episode. The inside one is captured in the preview not the outside one but if you follow Bibiana, you can see the same type of pillars found on the screencaps captured in original sleuthing caps. They aren't at the mansion so I'm guessing it is the evening portion of derby group date.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria