SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:20 pm

lstiff wrote:I'm bad at copy/paste so I don't have the image but in the SC just posted (thank you LadyBug!) what is Lauren wearing? A sweater that looks like a lobster claw? Is that air? I'm not being rude, I'm being serious. Where is she that she is crying wearing a sweater?

This one? I've been wondering about it too, but IDK.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image89
LB S/C source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Thanks so much for the caps LB!
This is the hotel room where the shadow outline of what I thought might be the boyfriend comes to the door, but the new caps show that it's on the ground level and show the boyfriend walking up stairs, so I'm back to confused.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image190
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image85
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image194
LB S/C source

I noticed their are 2 different mystery sofas now, both with crying.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image199
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image197
LB S/C source

I think the stairs might be when the ex goes to Becca's room, not Arie's if he in fact does go to see her.

I think the sofas might be in the same house, just different rooms. In the photo looking down the hall, is that luggage on the sofa at the right?  

My first thought when I saw that in the preview is that is was the SHV where he broke off the engagement.

Someone probably already noticed, but the long sleeved cap goes with the ring and red pillow cap we saw before.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Lauren- Oasis Huacachina
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 A925e0a4532ff725451b92b86fc1973e2eff6120
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/huacachina-oasis
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image173
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image170
LB S/C source

Becca- Islas Ballestas
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image169
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 250px-Ballestas_Islands_P%C3%A9rou_2011_%282%29
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islas_Ballestas
This is the hotel room where the shadow outline of what I thought might be the boyfriend comes to the door, but the new caps show that it's on the ground level and show the boyfriend walking up stairs, so I'm back to confused.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image190
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image85
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image194
LB S/C source

I noticed there are 2 different mystery sofas now, both with crying.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image199
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image197
LB S/C source

The two sofas are not the same, but they look similar. You can see they are both tufted. The one Arie is sitting on is tufted only on the seat and the other sofa has tufting on the seat and the back. I think this is a SH. Arie is also wearing long sleeves which makes me think it is colder where he is. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:
lstiff wrote:I'm bad at copy/paste so I don't have the image but in the SC just posted (thank you LadyBug!) what is Lauren wearing? A sweater that looks like a lobster claw? Is that air? I'm not being rude, I'm being serious. Where is she that she is crying wearing a sweater?

This one? I've been wondering about it too, but IDK.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image89
LB S/C source

Could this be at her house when Arie comes to visit in January? The week of January 14th, the weather was in the 30's/low 40's most of the week. Monday was a high of 36. Tuesday was a high of 43. Wednesday was a high of 37. Wasn't he there one of those days?

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Lauren- Oasis Huacachina
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 A925e0a4532ff725451b92b86fc1973e2eff6120
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/huacachina-oasis
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image173
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image170
LB S/C source

Becca- Islas Ballestas
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image169
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 250px-Ballestas_Islands_P%C3%A9rou_2011_%282%29
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islas_Ballestas
LB S/C source
LB S/C source
LB S/C source

I noticed there are 2 different mystery sofas now, both with crying.
LB S/C source

The two sofas are not the same, but they look similar.  You can see they are both tufted.  The one Arie is sitting on is tufted only on the seat and the other sofa has tufting on the seat and the back.  I think this is a SH.   Arie is also wearing long sleeves which makes me think it is colder where he is.  Jmo.

Plus one has what look like a window behind it and the other a wall and mirror.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm

I think the couch he is on is in a living room type of setting and the other couch could be in a master bedroom since it has luggage on it.

Could be he broke off the engagement where he is sitting and she went down the hall to the other room which is why the camera showed the hallway to that room.

So who is the good house sleuther... is this a safe house?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:03 pm

lstiff wrote:What is on the floor leading to the couch with what looks like a backpack on it?

IMO

I'm not sure if you mean in front of the french door that has white curtains, bottom right? I tried to lighten it but I can't. It's a square something. The door's are closed, then in the other shot they are open. Same curtains, same light switch on the right. Down the hall leading to the couch I don't see anything on the floor. I do see an orb behind the back pack though. laugh out loud

havadrpepper wrote:I think the couch he is on is in a living room type of setting and the other couch could be in a master bedroom since it has luggage on it.

Could be he broke off the engagement where he is sitting and she went down the hall to the other room which is why the camera showed the hallway to that room.

I found a painting, the pink one, almost the same as Rachel's SHV but nothing else matched in the house. I even tried to match the plant that's reflected in the mirror. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Floor10

I have no idea if this will work but this is what I see on the floor.

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:53 pm

lstiff wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Floor10

I have no idea if this will work but this is what I see on the floor.

Looks like a stain on the carpet to me. hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:00 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I think the couch he is on is in a living room type of setting and the other couch could be in a master bedroom since it has luggage on it.

I think you are right, but I'm not 100%. The paint color ties it together. The dark color is above the door and on some molding in both, but the sectional has an area rug and the new cap has wall to wall carpeting and wood. Can you take a look at the preview and see what kind of floor you think is under the rug. There's a glare, but I don't see any lines for wood.
about 9:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GatunIEXuDw
You can see out the front window in the 2nd cap for more clues. Do y'all know what city the SH visit was in or have a good guess? Sorry if that's already been discussed.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image196source
LB S/C

These seem to go together.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image181
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 5c80a9a1-34f7-42a4-bc6c-d75f5adcc12c_zps33keqpbj
LB S/C cropped lightened source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image90
LB S/C source

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Wasn't it in Florida?

Eta: Becca tagged her IG photo, which we know was a SHV, Ft. Myers, FL.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Wasn't it in Florida?

Eta:  Becca tagged her IG photo, which we know was a SHV, Ft. Myers, FL.  

You think they had a SVH in FL? Or Becca was messing with us?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria