SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:@grace8136
So, are you thinking that Lauren and Kendall are staying there, thus we get the pic of Arie sitting on the wicker furniture?  The other thought is it could still be Becca.....maybe she was moved to this location after their date in Paracas area?  IF so, then IMO it's still a possibility that it is the boyfriend coming for Becca.

It also could just be where the cast and crew were staying, so the boyfriend knocked on Arie's door, not a fantasy suite door. I'm not sure.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:10 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:@grace8136
So, are you thinking that Lauren and Kendall are staying there, thus we get the pic of Arie sitting on the wicker furniture?  The other thought is it could still be Becca.....maybe she was moved to this location after their date in Paracas area?  IF so, then IMO it's still a possibility that it is the boyfriend coming for Becca.

It also could just be where the cast and crew were staying, so the boyfriend knocked on Arie's door, not a fantasy suite door. I'm not sure.
So, back to Paracus and Pisco for the fantasy suite for Becca and Arie, but unfortunately we aren't getting any pics of a room for them, just their tent. IMO it could be near the dunes/sandy area around Pisco. There aren't many 5 star accommodations near either of those places though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:16 am

^^Did you see any tents where they could have had dinner AND spent the night in a tent over in that area?

ETA: @Aunties_love Maybe this is a better bet than glam tents. Do you think this could be in their fantasy suite? At least there's a little to go off with that door.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Image_zps1gx5jgxr
LB S/C source

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:21 am

I have found the location that matches up with this screencap. source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Image194

It is the El Carmelo Hotel and Hacienda source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Enhance

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:26 am

@Kashathediva nice job!! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 1176891977

Thanks @Aunties_Love for the dunes clarification. I get confused between the great no spoilers work and what's been sleuthed here.

@grace8136 is that the same hotel with the arches I found or a different one? I couldn't find the room either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:27 am

So....the ultimate question.....is that where they all stayed or is that where they stayed just leading up to the rose ceremony?  Could Lauren and Kendall's FS be somewhere else??  Now to find that stupid wicker furniture as that seems to be the lynchpin.

ETA:

Excellent job @KashatheDiva

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:42 am

@grace8136 I'm recapping for myself. CMIIW (so much activity outside due to a water main break I can't think!!) you found this,

Hotel San Juan Resort

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g304040-d10441258-Reviews-Hacienda_San_Juan_Resort-Ica_Ica_Region.html#photos;aggregationId=101&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=282510514

Hoteles Mossone
https://www.booking.com/hotel/pe/mossone.en-gb.html?aid=356994;label=gog235jc-hotel-XX-pe-mossone-unspec-ca-com-L%3Aen-O%3AwindowsS7-B%3Achrome-N%3AXX-S%3Abo-U%3AXX-H%3As;sid=dd7247ead02bfdd61047594da6f71df7;dist=0&sb_price_type=total&type=total&

I'm looking for the room at the San Juan that you found, and so far all I can come up with is this.

Same pillow and wicker furniture as the one in Arie's room.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Captur86

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Image190

LB page 31 of this thread

Look through the window and I can see the same french doors.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Captur87

San Juan slide show
The two hotels looks so similar. I will keep looking for the room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 am

@GuardianAngel No, but they sure look similar! Yours was right in town and called Hoteles Mossone. The one I found is Hacienda San Juan Resort, 8 miles away. ETA: Saw your post above after I hit send. Yes, you have it right.

@Kashathediva Awesome find on the stairs. I wonder if you may have found the boyfriend iron gate and drive too! I have been looking all over for it. I'm looking for another view of it to compare.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Hotel-gate
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g304040-d944892-Reviews-El_Carmelo_Hotel_and_Hacienda-Ica_Ica_Region.html

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:51 am

@grace8136 I hope it's the stupid gate and we can finally say it's found, becasue I refuse to look for it anymore laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 am

So where is the ex going? Not to where Arie is, so maybe where Becca is staying and that would be the El Carmelo Hotel and Hacienda as per @Kashathediva 's find?

He's going up the stairs so he's going to see whomever there?

ETA: do we have the gate in s/cap thread?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 am

@grace8136  I think that is the gate and entrance for the ex BF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:58 am

Can't find the gate s/cap yet but bringing this over in case it's the Hotel El Carmelo.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Image189

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria