SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:48 pm

I'm wondering if Lauren leaves after her LCD and the meet the parents. 
That is the only timing I see. 
Those caps I posted earlier of her today, with Lauren in the white sweater, make me think she is telling him goodbye during the last episode.
That strange green and white $ sign are all over Cusco hotels. I could not find them in the FD hotels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm wondering if Lauren leaves after her LCD and the meet the parents. 
That is the only timing I see. 
Those caps I posted earlier of her today, with Lauren in the white sweater make me think she is telling him goodbye during the last episode.
That strange green and white $ sign are all over Cusco hotels. I could not find them in the FD hotels.

How do you explain Arie sending someone off in a limo at FRC? The only way I can see her leaving early is from the F3 RC and we have Lauren ID'd wrong at Machu Picchu.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:04 am

@grace8136
You're right. I just went back to look at the screen cap thread. 
The only explanation I would have for that limo scene is Arie himself exiting his own limo and walking around similar to Brad 1.0 at his FRC and instead of Arie putting someone in that limo he is questioning getting back in the limo himself and then moving on to the rest of the scene. 
It's pretty far fetched.  I guess when we get the final screen caps of the women prepping for FRC it will put that to rest. 
My scenario very far fetched.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:@grace8136
You're right. I just went back to look at the screen cap thread. 
The only explanation I would have for that limo scene is Arie himself exiting his own limo and walking around similar to Brad 1.0 at his FRC and instead of Arie putting someone in that limo he is questioning getting back in the limo himself and then moving on to the rest of the scene. 
It's pretty far fetched.  I guess when we get the final screen caps of the women prepping for FRC it will put that to rest. 
My scenario very far fetched.

It could be trickery. If you watch the video they don't show him closing the door and he is standing oddly forward by the front door.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:26 am

@grace8136
This is truly the best part of the show for me, discussing the caps and what can happen etc. 
I know what I said is very far fetched(above). However, I often ask myself why does editing give us the previews they choose? There are always reasons. 
We have not gotten any MTP or much from the last episode yet, so I will be interested in seeing the final puzzle pieces. 
I spent a lot of time today trying to find the place where those Lauren in white tee shirt/sweater with the red thingy(fire alarm?) and green and white sign were. I could not find them in the hotels we know about in the FD episode. That left me looking at Cusco possibilities. That green and white $ thingy is in many hotels. I could not find the meaning of it. I could not find that identical red thingy(fire alarm). They can't be outside a hotel, it has to be in a common area like a courtyard or patio. (if indeed that is a fire alarm--IDK.)
ETA
Here is the screen cap I am referencing from a few page back.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Enhance

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:39 am

This is truly the best part of the show for me, discussing the caps and what can happen etc. 
I know what I said is very far fetched(above). However, I often ask myself why does editing give us the previews they choose? There are always reasons. 
We have not gotten any MTP or much from the last episode yet, so I will be interested in seeing the final puzzle pieces. 
I spent a lot of time today trying to find the place where those Lauren in white tee shirt/sweater with the red thingy(fire alarm?) and green and white sign were. I could not find them in the hotels we know about in the FD episode. That left me looking at Cusco possibilities. That green and white $ thingy is in many hotels. I could not find the meaning of it. I could not find that identical red thingy(fire alarm). They can't be outside a hotel, it has to be in a common area like a courtyard or patio. (if indeed that is a fire alarm--IDK.)
ETA
Here is the screen cap I am referencing from a few page back.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Enhance

I agree and I certainly think they are teasing us with sc of Lauren in the white shirt. It will play an important part.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 am

@kashathediva I like this part too and I have plenty of my own far-fetched ideas. When I read Millsy said Lauren had been engaged twice (before I read it was in HS and then never happened) I wondered if the 2nd broken engagement was w/Arie. So I had them in a reverse double mesnick! laugh out loud

I think the hotel I posted w/the wooden sign (not fire alarm) may be right. There are signs like it in different sizes all over the resort. I'm not sure it's their FS because I could not match the pool in the background of the new Arie cap. Lauren could have been staying there right before the F3 RC.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:16 am

@grace8136
Are you referring to this screen cap earlier?
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Screen%20Shot%202018-02-23%20at%201.12.35%20PM_zpscjbzwe9p
I believe this was taken at Hacienda San Juan. 
Note the color of hotel. Then on the very right edge of the photo is an evergreen tree. There there is the stone bricking behind Arie.
Here is the area, just a different angle I think. I re-angled the pool at the hotel so it matches up with Arie's left elbow.
Here is another that have similar flowers? look at the very base of this photo. You can see mostly greenery, but there is one red flower peaking out.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g304040-d10441258-Reviews-Hacienda_San_Juan_Resort-
Ica_Ica_Region.html#photos;aggregationId=105&albumid=105&filter=7&ff=23900407

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:30 am

Skills @Kashathediva !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:33 am

Thanks @Stone_Hedge, but I've used mad imaginative skills many times to match things up that were 110% wrong, too. hehehe That's the thing with perspective. It and I can be perfectly wrong.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 am

Are you referring to this screen cap earlier?
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Screen%20Shot%202018-02-23%20at%201.12.35%20PM_zpscjbzwe9p
I believe this was taken at Hacienda San Juan. 
Note the color of hotel. Then on the very right edge of the photo is an evergreen tree. There there is the stone bricking behind Arie.
Here is the area, just a different angle I think. I re-angled the pool at the hotel so it matches up with Arie's left elbow.
Here is another that have similar flowers? look at the very base of this photo. You can see mostly greenery, but there is one red flower peaking out.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g304040-d10441258-Reviews-Hacienda_San_Juan_Resort-
Ica_Ica_Region.html#photos;aggregationId=105&albumid=105&filter=7&ff=23900407

Yes, that's the new Arie cap and the hotel where the boyfriend shows up. I think the sign is at Las Dunas though. I haven't found the waterfall pool in the new Arie cap anywhere. He has on the same shirt in that cap that he has on with Lauren in the oasis, so it's from their date. My caps for it are here

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:12 am

Just a question, have we eliminated the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco for this picture. We know that Arie is staying there. It looks like it could be room signs or directions down a hallway that you can find outside elevator

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria