SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Question... I know the vehicle tags were sleuthed.  But have we actually matched up the exact location of the parking lot, gate and garden where the bf shows up?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:13 am

I don't think so @Ladybug82. I think the concensus at that time was that it was a voice in and didn't have to do with what we were seeing. I am curious as to the FRC location myself. I got lost on all those cobblestone streets and driveways so gave it a break. Guess time to revisit

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:18 pm

I'd taken a break from it, but it's bugging me I/we haven't found it. laugh out loud I've seen wrought iron similar all over Tacama, but can't find anything to match it exactly.  And what's bugging me the most is that the wall next to the gate has a yellowish tone

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Image_zpsvyl0tikf
Source

And everything I've seen at Tacama has more of a salmon-y pink tone.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Image_zpsgxuzvear
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'd taken a break from it, but it's bugging me I/we haven't found it. laugh out loud I've seen wrought iron similar all over Tacama, but can't find anything to match it exactly.  And what's bugging me the most is that the wall next to the gate has a yellowish tone

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Image_zpsvyl0tikf
Source

And everything I've seen at Tacama has more of a salmon-y pink tone.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Image_zpsgxuzvear
Source
There are so many places with that wrought iron scrolled fencing, I gave up after I found the plates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Yea, that's about when I gave up. Since we know where it goes down location wise, and given the switch news, it's not all that important now. But I've just been curious if this part actually went down at the FRC site the day of or right before.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Yea, that's about when I gave up.  Since we know where it goes down location wise, and given the switch news, it's not all that important now.  But I've just been curious if this part actually went down at the FRC site the day of or right before.  

I totally missed the significance of these pix and what they pertain to as I was originally going to watch the season spoiler free.
Could you fill me in, please.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:01 pm

The photos with the cars have Peru license plates. Since the man talking during those screen caps is talking about getting back with one of the women, the conclusion drawn is an ex was brought back during the Peru episode. 
So placing where those cars actually are pinpoint at what stage the ex comes back.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:44 pm

@Kashathediva

Thank you for the info!

I gather the voice over is Becca’s ex talking and not Arie?
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:45 pm

@XQZME That is what has been sleuthed at this point. Yes.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 4256136633

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:02 pm

I’m just finding out about Becca ex “dropping in” laugh out loud has anyone considered that Arie and Becca breaking up might be due to the ex? Maybe he was still in the picture post filming? Or is a Becca to pure to be the problem? cheeky

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Imo, if you put it that way, Becca is that “pure “ .  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698  I don’t think we’ll hear an Ex story from her post show. Again , mo. I’m wondering what message Lauren was sending on her IG on January 1st. Very seductive and if it was her posing before FRC or just a random pic. Her message is either , look what you’re missing out on Arie(baiting him)  or , I’ll be waiting right here for you.
Imo of course . Just a curious pic to post on premier night after they had supposedly talked. scratch
None of the other girls had that kind of pic on January 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:29 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

I used to think so but now I am not so sure.
The first one I think it’s Lauren, but the second one MAY BE Kendall.

Look at the white jacket. Match?

https://instagram.com/p/BeTOxc_D_cO/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 D9675310

Also, on the SC I see a bit of red over the collar of the white jacket: could it be her red scarf?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria