SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:01 am

@HEA, there are few things more fun than seeing you build the evidence to substantiate your case. May I never face you in court. LOL.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:03 am

@Guardian Angel
It was nice to see the feisty side of you!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:04 am

Sprite wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Many Leads have "clarity" after FD --nothing new there. The F2 always feels blindsided.
Whether Chris felt love for Mik or not ,the fact is Lyn was F2 .  
amo

There is clarity and then there is a 180.
I'll admit, I didn't know there were so many meanings to turning a "180". Or to quote Chris.." He has a right to go in a different direction." What direction was he originally going in? It's just a mess of a season, IMO. Poor Girls.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:12 am

@Sprite --to me its the same thing when I watch TB. Countless times I have heard similar things --including ,I can see a future with you, I can move to your city, ..even i love you.. and yet all that kind of disappears after FD. amo..at least that's how I see and process it.
ajmo
'

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:24 am

Sprite wrote:Both are awkwardly clapping.

How are things. She is still in his life but not romantically.

Shocker!!! NOT. No x factor. She wasn't devastated. Seriously.

Here comes the audition. Crying she is so upset. Bull. Bull. Bull. So Chris asked Lyndsay's family but not Mik's. Yup. He can say all he wants, Mik was not the one. No x factor. Not the one and if things had been different him and Lyndsay would have been great. Yeah, if she lived in TO, she would have been the one.

She makes him a better person. She feels like she grew. Things didn't work out, but it doesn't mean that things weren't special.

What a dud of an ending.

Worst season EVER!!!

northernviewer wrote:If it wasn’t for his mom .... he would have proposed to Lindsey ....during FDs she was his F1.....it was at MTP that it alll changed .... so I feel like I still read the season right ... he fell for Lyndsey.... Mik being F1 wasn’t a love story ... it was a last minute decision because he changed his mind about moving to Vancouver ....

I saw exactly the same thing as you @northernviewer, @Sprite. I do not believe for one second that Mik was F1 from the beginning.  I think he wanted Lyndsey, she decided no thanks, he's not making me feel special/adored enough, he's not willing to move for me, I'm out.  

Producers probably panicked, asked her to play along to the end, said they would give her a chance to walk out with her head held high, and then TPTB had to scramble with what limited material they had available to make it look convincing that he actually wanted to pick Mikaela.  

Sorry, not convincing.  I think his tears with his Mum were because he knew he wasn't going to get the girl he wanted and was going to have to pretend to love Mikaela.  He made it through the FRC, then couldn't keep up the charade.  IMO she knew she wasn't first choice.  Break up and fin.  

JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 am

LynnTa wrote:@Sprite --to me its the same thing when I watch TB.  Countless times I have heard similar things --including ,I can see a future with you, I can move to your city, ..even   i love you.. and yet all that kind of disappears after FD.  amo..at least that's how I see and process it.
ajmo
'

Yes, I agree. To me that is standard Bachelor spiel that I expect to hear every season. I never believe it. This was so very different. This was a total new direction that he himself admits to. Just a mess.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:52 am

Darn, I have to wait for a link to watch. 

I didn’t find the season engaging but have enjoyed reading everyone’s takes on the epis. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:06 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Both are awkwardly clapping.

How are things. She is still in his life but not romantically.

Shocker!!! NOT. No x factor. She wasn't devastated. Seriously.

Here comes the audition. Crying she is so upset. Bull. Bull. Bull. So Chris asked Lyndsay's family but not Mik's. Yup. He can say all he wants, Mik was not the one. No x factor. Not the one and if things had been different him and Lyndsay would have been great. Yeah, if she lived in TO, she would have been the one.

She makes him a better person. She feels like she grew. Things didn't work out, but it doesn't mean that things weren't special.

What a dud of an ending.

Worst season EVER!!!

northernviewer wrote:If it wasn’t for his mom .... he would have proposed to Lindsey ....during FDs she was his F1.....it was at MTP that it alll changed .... so I feel like I still read the season right ... he fell for Lyndsey.... Mik being F1 wasn’t a love story ... it was a last minute decision because he changed his mind about moving to Vancouver ....

I saw exactly the same thing as you @northernviewer, @Sprite. I do not believe for one second that Mik was F1 from the beginning.  I think he wanted Lyndsey, she decided no thanks, he's not making me feel special/adored enough, he's not willing to move for me, I'm out.  

Producers probably panicked, asked her to play along to the end, said they would give her a chance to walk out with her head held high, and then TPTB had to scramble with what limited material they had available to make it look convincing that he actually wanted to pick Mikaela.  

Sorry, not convincing.  I think his tears with his Mum were because he knew he wasn't going to get the girl he wanted and was going to have to pretend to love Mikaela.  He made it through the FRC, then couldn't keep up the charade.  IMO she knew she wasn't first choice.  Break up and fin.  

JMO

IMO Lyndsey’s fans wanted Chris to want her, to choose her - more than anything. He said he didnt want her. I believe him because I think he showed that she intrigued him but, that’s all. She said she felt his lack of love herself. IMO there was no great intrigue, no convoluted explanation. Nothing to do with Mik, at all. Lyndsey was not worth moving cross country for to him. IF he had loved her, he would have at least proposed a compromise. He didn’t. Frankly, I think if she had agreed to move, he would have come up with another excuse, IMO. She was not his person. That’s it. Simple. End of story. Next...JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:26 am

IMO Mikaela's fans wanted her to win because they believe Chris loved her. My question is if he did why didn't he propose to Mikaela and give her the ring he bought? And if Chris really wanted Mikaela from the beginning why did their relationship break apart soon after the FRC?
Chris admitted he changed his mind in the ATR show. If he was always going to choose Mikaela why did he say this to Lyndsey?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:37 am

Storybook wrote:IMO Mikaela's fans wanted her to win because they believe Chris loved her. My question is if he did why didn't he propose to Mikaela and give her the ring he bought? And if Chris really wanted Mikaela from the beginning why did their relationship break apart soon after the FRC?
Chris admitted he changed his mind in the ATR show. If he was always going to choose Mikaela why did he say this to Lyndsey?

wow did he actually say this to lyndsey on atfr?! so he basically said it was you but he changed his mind because of his mum?or the moving issue? is this right? sorry but thats douchy thing to say poor mik and lyndsey
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:42 am

Not in those exact words. He implied as much that he had a change of heart. Lyndsey said she did too. To me a 180 is changing your mind.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:49 am

Yea, this's the clip
https://twitter.com/w_network/status/943680260671000577

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM