SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:01 am

Who has the boyfriend that came back? Becka

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:01 am

oh my, yikes!! If he gives her the last rose, then why choose her? Okay, if he was already this far gone in the other direction why choose her?
@Kashathediva, others have said that was the connection they saw. But whatever it was, I hope we are wrong and he did coose Lauren because otherwise, he has a lot of explaining to do and it does make him indecisive. Whatever the producers were whispering in his ears, what conversations did they all have in the fantasy suites? Now, I have more questions and whatever the answers, Arie does not look good.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 am

Well that was quite the ending and preview eh?!! They’re setting this up nicely.

That scene at the end seemed like post filming and his potential breakup with Becca.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 am

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Unless the editing was strange just then, when Becca was called, the camera caught Bekah mouthing OMG when Beccas' name was called (perhaps vs Chelsea?).  
So maybe without the spoiler of Becca being F1, the connection was not as great as led to believe?

Well if that's true then he's an even bigger douchebag for proposing to her.
It is what it is. The edit changed tonight. They showed that ITM, IMO normally left on the cutting room floor and then did an out take to switch the audience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:Unless the editing was strange just then, when Becca was called, the camera caught Bekah mouthing OMG when Beccas' name was called (perhaps vs Chelsea?).  
So maybe without the spoiler of Becca being F1, the connection was not as great as led to believe?

Annaliese said in one interview she did that the doggie GD was like a date with just Becca and they were third wheels, paraphrasing not verbatim.

But things could have changed since then.  So maybe, maybe not... Maybe Baby Beks and Becca had personal issues that week or something.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 am

bluwavz wrote:

Well if that's true then he's an even bigger douchebag for proposing to her.

Yep, that does not make him look better here.  JMO

ETA: sorry for the double post.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:06 am

I wonder if the clip at the very end where we hear a lady crying is a where him and Becca break up

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Someone said Lauren has RBF. Resting B Face.
Lots of women do. Wanna fight about it? LOL  giggling

Lol! No ways! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:09 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

Annaliese said in one interview she did that the doggie GD was like a date with just Becca and they were third wheels, paraphrasing not verbatim.

But things could have changed since then.  So maybe, maybe not... Maybe Baby Beks and Becca had personal issues that week or something.

Didn't Caroline also say that she was not into Arie because he had a stronger connection with her friend. I think she said kissing him was like kissing her friend's husband or something like that.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:10 am

After watching tonight I do not know why he did not pick Lauren in the first place so to me arie is not very decisive jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:11 am

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out in the end, 6 months from now. 
I remember Bevin telling me that her edit made it seem like all the women hated her and thought her catty. In reality, she said the women were very kind and loving to her and helped her dress, put on makeup and do her hair after her leg was broken (and not sprained).  
I have heard over and over again how TPTB and the edit are no cast persons friend. 
That never excuses the players and the choices made.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:12 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Didn't Caroline also say that she was not into Arie because he had a stronger connection with her friend. I think she said kissing him was like kissing her friend's husband or something like that.

Yes she did before the switch.  So IMO, the edit has been changed for whatever reason to help save face for IMO what will become the most boring, vanilla couple in Bach nation history.  Maybe to temporarily help avoid more hate, and another quick break up, who knows... But my feeling is they'll be thrown to the wolves soon enough.  

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook