SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:12 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Unless the editing was strange just then, when Becca was called, the camera caught Bekah mouthing OMG when Beccas' name was called (perhaps vs Chelsea?).  
So maybe without the spoiler of Becca being F1, the connection was not as great as led to believe?

Annaliese said in one interview she did that the doggie GD was like a date with just Becca and they were third wheels, paraphrasing not verbatim.

But things could have changed since then.  So maybe, maybe not... Maybe Baby Beks and Becca had personal issues that week or something.

Didn't Caroline also say that she was not into Arie because he had a stronger connection with her friend. I think she said kissing him was like kissing her friend's husband or something like that.

:yes: And I don’t think she meant LB

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:13 am

I'm looking forward to seeing the screencaps from the preview at the end of the episode.

Wonder if the sneak peak during "The Good Doctor" will be different. I don't watch that show so won't see it. Hope there is something new in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 am

@Ladybug82
I know--I am a unicorn--or just a weirdo.
 I enjoyed tonight and re-visiting Paris. I know I will enjoy next week seeing Tuscany and I can not wait to see Peru. 
Arie is simple eye candy to me. Like enjoying a great juicy cheeseburger or cheesy pizza. I don't need a lot of substance other than his deprecating self and those eyes. I like this season's group of ladies a super lot. So I am happy with the season. Whoever he does or doesn't end up with will be nice entertainment for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 am

I watched the preview on the Good Doctor (it just aired).

A date card arrives and it is for Lauren. The girls are upset that she has another one on one date. Lauren is surprised.

I personally found Lauren a little bit unnerving when she was talking to the producers - her jealous clingy side is coming out but she is hiding it from Arie IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:20 am

The connection with Becca will be full force and in our face the next few weeks. That’s how this show works. Lauren’s arc started tonight. She won’t be able to open up and her biggest fear will come true. But it will be neck and neck until the end. He’ll choose wrong, film a break up, film a get together and Becca will be named the bachelorette. Couldn’t have been scripted any better. And who know... perhaps it was.

Last edited by SeekAny on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:23 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 DVUfpF5W4AAlEKL
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
This is Lauren's excited face. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:24 am

She’s really flaunting it on her IG. LB that is .

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:26 am

SeekAny wrote:The connection with Becca will be full force and in our face the next few weeks. That’s how this show works. Lauren’s arch started tonight. She won’t be able to open up and her biggest fear will come true. But it will be neck and neck until the end. He’ll chose wrong, film a break up, film a get together and Becca will be named the bachelorette. Couldn’t have been scripted it any better. And who know... perhaps it was.

I swear at times I think it was scripted.  Becca will be the most loved and supported bachelorette going into her season after what was done to her.  I want great things for her because she is sharp and gorgeous.  

I can't decide about Lauren but it will be drag if she spends the rest of the season talking about her fears and her problems with trust, etc.  JMO.  I don't mind that she is soft spoken and mysterious, that's okay.  

I have to wonder what the upside for Arie was with all of this?  It is great to have your name out there but you want it in a positive way.  This is anything but positive and makes him even more despised.  I don't get it.

Last edited by littlereddress on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:26 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 DVUfpF5W4AAlEKL
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
This is Lauren's excited face. #TheBachelor

There are so many captures of that face in different situations . I said from the beginning, she gives off a smug vibe. Maybe there’s a reason and maybe it’s because she is. Just MO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:27 am

littlereddress wrote:I watched the preview on the Good Doctor (it just aired).  

A date card arrives and it is for Lauren.  The girls are upset that she has another one on one date.  Lauren is surprised.

I personally found Lauren a little bit unnerving when she was talking to the producers -  her jealous clingy side is coming out but she is hiding it from Arie IMO.

The bold just intensified what my gut feeling was telling me earlier.

I say again, all is not as it appears.

And, that is for both Lauren and Arie.

Overall, this is a pretty good group of girls and for the most part, most seem to be mature and get along well with each other. I can accept the cattiness during filming because TPTB probably instigate 90% of it. Being in the bubble doesn't help either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:28 am

@Kashathediva for me the Arie from Em's season or on SM that is humorous, snarky, has a personality, doesn't care what others think, etc. is not the version I'm seeing on tv.  Not sure what happened but he checked out somewhere along the way and if we're lucky makes very brief appearances.  

And while his eyes are nice, sadly they aren't enough to wipe away the shadiness that keeps creeping up by his post filming behavior. laugh out loud

I hope he and LB at some point win me over but at this point, I'm just not buying what they are selling individually or together.  Hate to be a Debbie downer here but all this yucky shadiness coming from his season is actually making Nick and Benji and their messes of seasons look better to me. affraid laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:28 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1kgc6nxma/

At least she can poke fun at herself. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook