SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Many times in light conversation people will use 'scared' and 'nervous' interchangeably, imo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Maddy wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:When going on the date, Lauren says I’m scared . Just my opinion but it annoyed me. Then I thought , she’s comfortable around the girls but nervous around Arie and now it’s her first date. Why scared over nervous ?
Did she feel this could be the tipping point to completely let her guard down ?
Maybe she is scared because she doesn't want to be sent home like another Lauren? They edit it the way that suits them, especially when they make promos.

Great point. It was the possible outcome .

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 DVD25HLWsAERKaN
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr
I’ve been preparing for a Paris 2 on 1 since the 8th grade dance.
giggling Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 DVIRkEGU8AAxOvC
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Bonjour, @ariejr!
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Us Weekly @usweekly
Watch an exclusive #TheBachelor promo! Arie Luyendyk Jr. takes Kendall and Krystal on the dreaded two-on-one date:
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 AT7tIpSR?format=jpg&name=600x314
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 am

Maddy wrote:He doesn't want to fall in love with Bekah, he told her he was scared of that. And he doesn't want to have a 22yo girlfriend, that was also mentioned. After a while it will be time for Bekah to leave, right, chemistry is not everything in a serious relationship. I think his relationship with Lauren B will start developing in this episode and they don't show us much about how his relationship with Becca is developing.

Maybe they aren't showing it / maybe they're editing a different narrative / maybe there's nothing to show because it isn't developing.   no idea

While Arie seems to like Bekah there's something about her that bothers me. She's flirty and intriguing and teasing but I haven't seen anything yet that tells me she's really ready for a serious committed relationship - for me these are moments where her age shows. Though not part of the show, maybe another is that she went to work on a marijuana farm just recently that lead to her being inaccurately reported as missing. Nothing wrong with that exactly - maybe just a bit immature.

I see a little bit of that same "teasing" side of Lauren (eg Arie's coffee preferences are "basic") but then she turns around and makes a very logical and open (and serious) statement that her biggest fear is falling for Arie and he chooses someone else. IMO the 1-1 date tonight is going to be interesting to watch.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:07 pm

@Ladybug82 That man is delusional. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Oooh, I can hardly wait. hehehe Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:58 pm

The more I think about this little switcheroo, it really is crappy of Arie to do this, whether it was his idea or TPTB.  I suppose it makes for great ratings in the end though.  Arie will be crucified on SM.  Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Arie will just disable his comments like he’s done. Guess if this was going to be done, Arie was the perfect stooge if urged by TPTB. He was trying to be relevant again and but might leave with notoriety . Jmo. Win win for either party. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook