SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite I was so envious of you all in the unspoiled thread and SO PROUD of all of your sleuthing. I can only be that objective when I am unspoiled. Congratulations on a good job over there - hopefully more of us will join in the unspoiled for future seasons as it really is more fun. While most posters here were gushing about Becca from her first 1on1 date, you over there were proclaiming that you couldn't see the chemistry between her and Arie. That old adage of 'look at who the lead chases' provides the best clue as to whom they want.

And if ever there was a season to enjoy being unspoiled, this non-traditional ending is good reason. Whether part of the storyboard from the get-go or Arie-driven after the fact, it will make for good TV. And let's not forget that's why the show even exists - only for ratings selling ads (and contestants cashing in their growing contact lists post-show).

I think I will go the unspoiled route next time. I known in the past it was much fun.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:17 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_msqslgBN/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 0597e610

www.instagram.com/ariej
ETA: oops you beat me to it Mommyof2.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:50 am

sdmom wrote:@Sprite I will give you a short version:

someone on Reddit said they heard Becca was the one, during filming, that  they had great chemistry. This is before RS spoiler. RS had Becca as f1, but IMO, Arie and Becca spoiled their own season.

Read page 1 of this thread to see what happened 12/2
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

And then the matching backyard on their respective IG stories (12/8)

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks @sdmom. Ladybug already directed me there yesterday as soon I got spoiled. I find it hard to believe that it was spoiled because they had great chemistry. I certainly didn't see him into her all that much...at least not like he was into baby. When I read RS even he said that it wasn't obvious like it has been the last few seasons with Vanessa, Jordan, Shawn or Bryan.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:20 am

Becca is currently hanging out with Caroline. Looks like they became good friends.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:24 am

Time with besties always helps.   PINKHEART I hope that means we see Caroline call Arie on some of his crap come WTA time.  Hugesmile   But should we be concerned how much she's on her phone?  laugh out loud JMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Image106

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Image107

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Image108

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Image109
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:47 am

Maybe Becca will let Caroline wear one of her RZ gowns . Maybe the one Becca wore on the date ! That should be interesting giggling

I like their friendship :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am

We certainly have become a society connected to our phones at all times. Truly sad when you think about it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 am

@Mommyof2 while that may be true and yes kind of sad that some can't function without looking at their phones every 2 seconds, my comment was more because we often see leads (Jojo) or F1's (Bryan) on their phones a lot while with others.  

For example, if we hadn't known about the switch (from RS or our own sleuthing), many of us would be speculating if she was in contact with Arie at the time.  Not to mention, we know Arie has been known to meet and correspond with potentials and hook ups via SM, so I found it funny.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:22 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Mommyof2 while that may be true and yes kind of sad that some can't function without looking at their phones every 2 seconds, my comment was more because we often see leads (Jojo) or F1's (Bryan) on their phones a lot while with others.  

For example, if we hadn't known about the switch (from RS or our own sleuthing), many of us would be speculating if she was in contact with Arie at the time.  Not to mention, we know Arie has been known to meet and correspond with potentials and hook ups via SM, so I found it funny.

JMO

Oh, I know, LB. bestbud! My point is that there are three different photos of Becca and she is holding her phone in all of them. It's just caught my eye, that's all.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:31 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Mommyof2 while that may be true and yes kind of sad that some can't function without looking at their phones every 2 seconds, my comment was more because we often see leads (Jojo) or F1's (Bryan) on their phones a lot while with others.  

JMO

Won’t be surprised if Arie has two phones henceforth . One for personal and one for monkey business. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:17 am

Hi Sprite! Good to see you over here. I got accidentally spoiled a few days before the start of the season, or I would have been over on the unspoiled side as well. Having said that, with the switch-up, it would have driven me mad not to know about it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99