SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by star_D Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:37 pm

XQZME wrote:So Lauren quit her job in Dallas and moved back to Virginia.  I am going to assume then, she will move to Arizona to be with Arie post Finale.

And he was on TV saying he made the choice based on who fits his lifestyle no no
On paper, and from what we heard, Lauren is what he wants, flexible schedule and he doesn't need to change his original life.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Diana wrote:how was that date with Lauren B the most memorable though? laugh out loud I forgot about it five minutes after cheeky

Memorable could be because of the person or the place. Paris sounds spectacular from all of the comments here.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:how was that date with Lauren B the most memorable though? laugh out loud I forgot about it five minutes after cheeky

Memorable could be because of the person or the place. Paris sounds spectacular from all of the comments here.

That's what I was thinking and we only saw the edited version. He lived it. Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 am

I thought he was very sincere and well-spoken in that interview. He is self-deprecating and realistic while discussing the difficulties and hard choices. Geez, I guess the amazing thing is that more leads haven't Mesnicked up their season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:02 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

That's what I was thinking and we only saw the edited version. He lived it. Smiley

Well, and also Becca is now chopped liver to him and it’s Lauren’s feelings he’s securing . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:48 am

BKay wrote:I thought he was very sincere and well-spoken in that interview. He is self-deprecating and realistic while discussing the difficulties and hard choices. Geez, I guess the amazing thing is that more leads haven't Mesnicked up their season.
Yep! yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 am

I think, the hamburger theory and production really messes with the mind. 
So glad I only watch the show and don't personally know anyone who participates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:05 am

Aria wrote:I listened to it too and thought he came off well. He said his top 4 on night one were Becca K, Krystal, Chelsea, and Annalise. He said that his most memorable date so far has been with Lauren B in Paris. He did say he fell in love with two women here - the host jokingly yelled at him for pulling a Ben Higgins and saying ILY to two women. If she only knew!

That is an interesting top 4 he had on night 1. I would not have said Annalise was in there but do agree with Krystal and Chelsea. I would have said Beckah M was his 4th at that time.

Only 1 of them made it to top 7 then on to hometowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:11 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Aria wrote:I listened to it too and thought he came off well. He said his top 4 on night one were Becca K, Krystal, Chelsea, and Annalise. He said that his most memorable date so far has been with Lauren B in Paris. He did say he fell in love with two women here - the host jokingly yelled at him for pulling a Ben Higgins and saying ILY to two women. If she only knew!

That is an interesting top 4 he had on night 1.  I would not have said Annalise was in there but do agree with Krystal and Chelsea.  I would have said Beckah M was his 4th at that time.

He mentioned Annalise being a favorite of his in the AF podcast too. I'm not surprised - she came off really well that first night. And then it just went downhill super fast. He also talked about how Becca is the only left and said it shows that first impressions aren't always accurate.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:17 am

Aria wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

That is an interesting top 4 he had on night 1.  I would not have said Annalise was in there but do agree with Krystal and Chelsea.  I would have said Beckah M was his 4th at that time.

He mentioned Annalise being a favorite of his in the AF podcast too. I'm not surprised - she came off really well that first night. And then it just went downhill super fast. He also talked about how Becca is the only left and said it shows that first impressions aren't always accurate.

Thanks @Aria. I have a very hard time understanding people if I listen to podcasts. So I just don't listen and miss out on a lot of this stuff unless someone posts highlights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:24 am

Annalise was also in the bachelor bank of cast for awhile. 
I have to wonder if Arie had to say she was a fan favorite because of that, considering what ended up happening every single episode and her never receiving a 1:1. 
I don't trust the podcasts that much. They are simply a new wave interview of what used to be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:33 am

SeekAny wrote:I think if you ask all the successful bachelorettes if they’d do it again to find their great love they’d all do it again in a heartbeat. Trista, Des, Ashley, Jojo, Kaitlyn and Rachel. That’s a pretty good success rate right now.

Becca is funny and relatable, she’d rock the role. Whatever they throw  at her can’t get much worse. I’d venture a bet this time next year she’s in a wonderful relationship with her final one and they’ll be one of the franchises most adored couples.

Can it be a guarantee that she wouldn't get a Graham or a Brooke, or even a Peter, can't commit at the end because he has an agenda all the time. She know herself and what she want but have no idea what the guys are there for or if they will fall in love with her or she fall in love with them. Maybe she'll do a Jen S. So what tptb throw at you Is your least problem.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99