SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 am

@beader :claphands Exactly.

@umngirl I don't know the stories about him calling exes after he returned from filming, but could it have been courtesy calls to let them know he was engaged? I've been in this situation and very much appreciated not having to hear it through the grapevine.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 am

BKay wrote:@beader :claphands Exactly.

@umngirl I don't know the stories about him calling exes after he returned from filming, but could it have been courtesy calls to let them know he was engaged? I've been in this situation and very much appreciated not having to hear it through the grapevine.

Based on what the exes have said, I don’t think it was a courtesy call to say he was engaged. More like hey don’t go to the press to share stories. And IMO he shouldn’t have called Lauren at all while engaged.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:24 am

umngirl wrote:
BKay wrote:@beader :claphands Exactly.

Based on what the exes have said, I don’t think it was a courtesy call to say he was engaged. More like hey don’t go to the press to share stories. And IMO he shouldn’t have called Lauren at all while engaged.

True! He could have at least snuck on to their IG accounts , or was he blocked giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:29 am

IDK. Maybe I am one of the few that still many moons later keeps in touch with quite a few of my exes and think nothing of it. My spouse has, too. Those relationships are OVER. DUN.  Pffft. to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. Maybe I am one of the few that still many moons later keeps in touch with quite a few of my exes and think nothing of it. My spouse has, too. Those relationships are OVER. DUN.  Pffft. to me.

But you’re not Arie thankfully. Lol. He is very good friends and the landlord to his previous f$&kbuddy so I don’t know that I trust his past relationships to really be over. JMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 am

@umngirl LOL I get that. (I could be worse--) I think whoever he ends up with will have to address that 800 lb gorilla in the kitchen. 
What I have found personally is nothing is fluid or that easy. It seems it is much easier for my DH to be around or see me in contact with my exes than me with his. That's us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:08 am

Just over a month ago he was lovable, likable even with the exes opinion of him. He's still the same Arie.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:24 am

Within that same span of time, he was with Becca. Things happen that changes opinions imo.
I loved Celebrity Apprentice and the man who ran it. Now, things have changed and I don’t .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I've always liked Arie and I'm certainly not a Peter fan. laugh out loud This has nothing to do with Peter or being a fan of one girl more than the other.  

My problem with Arie's actions are solely on Arie and him continuing his shady behavior that I used to be more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on.  

I'd call out any other lead for doing the same crap Arie has, so he gets no pass nor will I make excuses for him.  It was not all TPTB and manipulation no matter how this all plays out and at some point he better own his behavior.  And rewriting it and acting as if Becca never happened, well that's not owning it, IMO.  Man up Arie.  

JMO

Ita ! Even his blog that he probably doesn’t write is rewriting the narrative . This show employs psychologists. Not just to manipulate the cast with mind games but maybe even BachNation at large. Someone created a fan page for Lauren back in December 1st. Just the other day they changed the heading to say ,

She is the girl everyone is going to fall in love with! @ariejr

Maybe they know how the revised storyline will change? Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:34 am

umngirl wrote:If he was so torn at the end then the very last thing he should’ve done was propose. Other things Arie shouldn’t have done:
1. Trolled Lauren’s social media while engaged and liked her pictures.
2. Called multiple exes while engaged.
3. Go on and on about how happy he is right after the switch.
4. Completely disregard his feelings for Becca which seems to be his M.O. based on his blog posts and social media. JMO
5. Not done the d@mn show in the first place since I think it’s very obvious he has no clue what he really wants and probably doesn’t want to truly get married to begin with.

All JMO

clapping! So this. I do not like how he was liking Lauren's IG posts while engaged to Becca, just not cool or fair to her at all. Very disappointing. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am

umngirl wrote:If he was so torn at the end then the very last thing he should’ve done was propose. Other things Arie shouldn’t have done:
1. Trolled Lauren’s social media while engaged and liked her pictures.
2. Called multiple exes while engaged.
3. Go on and on about how happy he is right after the switch.
4. Completely disregard his feelings for Becca which seems to be his M.O. based on his blog posts and social media. JMO
5. Not done the d@mn show in the first place since I think it’s very obvious he has no clue what he really wants and probably doesn’t want to truly get married to begin with.

All JMO

Good Post I agree smileyyay
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:47 am

From the NO Discussion thread. I can't bring it over, but certainly sounds like a female is with him.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1285094

chelsiega wrote:Hello all:

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day. Just thought I would post about a potential safe house visit going on now. If you listen to Arie's IG story,  he is watching Amazing Race and you can hear a woman laughing in the background along with Arie and the voice sounds exactly like Lauren's. I just thought I would point it out as I am 99 percent positive that voice was her's or producer Samantha's, but pretty positive it's Lauren's voice. Those tricksters, they can't fool us! I hope this finds everyone well.

https://www.instagram.com/ariejr/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99