SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:50 pm

lstiff wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I thought the caption was interesting . Bill Dixon is one of the producers. None of his other show related pics have any sort of captions like this. Things that make you go hmm....

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 53 1c1fda10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1W5hTlAHn/?hl=en&taken-by=billdixonish

It's strange for me b/c I feel like they formed a true friendship. IDK why I feel that way but her pictures with him always look like an authentic friendship to me.  no idea

He might not be referencing their friendship. It’s about the predicament Becca is in. Charade and the word racket sticks out knowing how this season is playing out for her imo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Kashathediva So then if storyboards or storylines are in startup for  the next season, do you think it’s generic for any Lead they might choose or specifically designed for a particular Lead?

I am not @Kashathediva, but, I would say story boards are probably generic until they pick a lead. Then they fill in the details based on the weaknesses or as they view it, the delightful plotlines, the lead and the contestants present them to exploit. Remember, they also have psychological experts who will tell tptb which buttons to push which will produce what desired effects/reactions. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Arie is in LA. Time for another SHV?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:25 pm

sdmom wrote:Arie is in LA. Time for another SHV?

Could be. Or maybe they're doing the People shoot earlier this time.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@Kashathediva So then if storyboards or storylines are in startup for  the next season, do you think it’s generic for any Lead they might choose or specifically designed for a particular Lead?

I am not @Kashathediva, but, I would say story boards are probably generic until they pick a lead. Then they fill in the details based on the weaknesses or as they view it, the delightful plotlines, the lead and the contestants present them to exploit. Remember, they also have psychological experts who will tell tptb which buttons to push which will produce what desired effects/reactions. AMO

Taking it a little further, they decide the dates, not the lead (IMO). There is a reason why you get certain people on certain dates, especially the 2 on 1's. In Nick's season, Corinne and Taylor. This season Krystal and Kendall. Also no coincidence that someone with a past traumatic experience gets a date that will just expound that trauma (Annaliese and dogs and bumper cars). The lead may indicate who he is interested in the most but I'd guess TPTB choose which individual date they get.

I also say that is why Kendall was taken as far as hometowns even though she never had a 1 on 1. TPTB wanted that taxidermy highlighted on the show. And, it makes sense since Arie has said he asked for another HT date. Kendall wasn't as high on his radar as Baby Beks was. But IMO he was forced to take Kendall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:30 pm

sdmom wrote:Arie is in LA. Time for another SHV?

I said yesterday or the day before to check their feet for a SHV this weekend because he'll be in Australia next weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Thank you. I just listened to Kaitlin’s podcast. She said Lauren confessing love was probably producer suggestion to her. Regarding Arie walking away, it could have been to ask if he could reciprocate because they want it on mike and not like what she did, mouthed it to Shawn kinda off mike. They were furious with her for that . Another suggestion to Arie if Lauren said ily was to walk away for dramatic effect and that it’d look better. After this, I think I’m going back to Unreal which shows you what’s real . Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 53 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva ok thanks. I thought the pic was of production people but posted for another reason, and someone noticed the board on the wall.

Storyboards are real!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 53 3806527698

I don't in any way, shape or form think that photo was meant as anything but a backdrop of another photo on their social media page.It was like a photo bomb backdrop and should never have been shown.

@Stone_Hedge
I think they are fairly generic and follow a formula. Think about. In general, each season certain things happen during each episode that are the same. 
They do take a lot of the strengths of the cast person from their first season and twist them into weaknesses during their time as lead. This is why these people have to be careful what they wish for. Most of the lead, regardless of finding love or not, go through the production shredder.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm

@Kashathediva right that's how I remember it. TY

If Arie is in Australia next weekend, do we know when ATFR is being taped?

I'm not sure that Arie and Lauren will have a People shoot. This will be interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:35 pm

@GuardianAngel According to RS he's hearing the ATFR is a live taping over two days on 3/5 and 3/6.

Why don't you think Arie and Lauren will have a People shoot?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Per his IG story, Arie is in LA. Perhaps where he’s in Australia next weekend, this weekend will be their last SHV and shoot for People.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:@GuardianAngel According to RS he's hearing the ATFR is a live taping over two days on 3/5 and 3/6.

Why don't you think Arie and Lauren will have a People shoot?

Even with the switch, I think there will be a People shoot unless Arie turned them down.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99