SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Hmm, Tia reminds me of Andi looks wise

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I take comments on SM with a grain of salt. Sometimes people make comments and they don’t know these people at all but from the comment you would think they do. Even if they do know Becca and her ex they may not have an accurate reading of where their relationship was. We will find out more in the next few weeks. JMO Becca doesn’t strike me as the type to break up with someone just tell go on this show.

What's really interesting to me is that the ex-boyfriend didn't delete the nasty comments about Becca. He definitely saw them IMO because he responded to comments posted after the nasty ones. Time will tell, IMO.

Maybe not deleting it was his way of agreeing that she was making a mistake to pick Arie over him. Do people always go back and delete comments on Instagram they don’t agree with or are mean? Some people would be deleting all day.

I was specifically referring to the comment, "F*** Becca she's trash". He could have deleted that in less time than it's taking me to post this, IMO. That doesn't seem to refer to Becca choosing Arie, but I don't know the guy.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:07 pm

That entire relationship with Becca and the ex has not really come to light yet. I am curious what really happened there.
 Usually when a relationship is serious, one part of the couple choices to move to be with the other to give it a try. Did this ever happen? If so, for how long? If not, I wonder why not and then why the relationship went on for 7 years, which IMO is a long time in the life of someone in their mid twenties. ( a quarter of their life!) 
Then this ex shows up at the end. Why if things are over? I guess besides producer manipulation, there must have been some unresolved issues at least on his part or things needed closure. 
I wonder if Arie felt blindsided, when the man showed up? After all, from what the audience has been told, this relationship is over and that would mean Becca is free to be with someone else.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm

FLChica wrote:
Rolly wrote:
FLChica wrote:

What's really interesting to me is that the ex-boyfriend didn't delete the nasty comments about Becca. He definitely saw them IMO because he responded to comments posted after the nasty ones. Time will tell, IMO.

Maybe not deleting it was his way of agreeing that she was making a mistake to pick Arie over him. Do people always go back and delete comments on Instagram they don’t agree with or are mean? Some people would be deleting all day.

I was specifically referring to the comment, "F*** Becca she's trash". He could have deleted that in less time than it's taking me to post this, IMO. That doesn't seem to refer to Becca choosing Arie, but I don't know the guy.

Which goes to show you everybody won't be loving her, like everyone won't be hating Arie.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:24 pm

FLChica wrote:
Rolly wrote:
FLChica wrote:

I didn’t see that post, I was referring to something else. If the ex does propose, on national TV and is rejected I can imagine someone close to the ex might respond this way. If they do show the ex’s proposal on camera that would be humiliating. Maybe they never show his face. no idea Close family and friends will know it’s him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:25 pm

IA the ex should have deleted that comment. Maybe he doesn't care and has a beef of his own with Becca. Regardless of what happened, that's not something that should be on his IG in the comments IMO.

littlereddress wrote:Arie visiting Lauren's family.

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/watch-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-awkwardly-tries-to-impress-this-family-on-hometowns

They are sitting very close on the love seat. He felt uncomfortable as soon as he got there, different vibe in the house. I wonder what TPTB told Lauren's family. We have heard of their "briefings" in the past. His hand on her lap at the table, he gets up and kisses her before he leaves the table? Since when has a lead ever done that?

Why would he be so red in the face, and freaking out, unless he was so uncomfortable from the start and was trying to figure out why they were acting the way they did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That entire relationship with Becca and the ex has not really come to light yet. I am curious what really happened there.
 Usually when a relationship is serious, one part of the couple choices to move to be with the other to give it a try. Did this ever happen? If so, for how long? If not, I wonder why not and then why the relationship went on for 7 years, which IMO is a long time in the life of someone in their mid twenties. ( a quarter of their life!) 
Then this ex shows up at the end. Why if things are over? I guess besides producer manipulation, there must have been some unresolved issues at least on his part or things needed closure. 
I wonder if Arie felt blindsided, when the man showed up? After all, from what the audience has been told, this relationship is over and that would mean Becca is free to be with someone else.

I was with my college boyfriend for four years, even when he moved away. I only ended it when he said he was looking at engagement rings, even though I knew we fought too much and wouldn’t be good for each other. It was too hard to end it without a good cause. He had done nothing wrong, we just were not meant to be.

Becca went through helping her mom fight breast cancer through their time together. Perhaps it was easier to cling to some normal during a trying time? I don’t know, but these weren’t two people living separately without other factors.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:30 pm

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/965662288014290949

Becca’s uncle is a sweetheart. I love when he says it should be her dad sitting here not me. I think she’ll come out of tonight with even more support because of her backstory. No one is going to want to see her endure more hurt and pain.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Embedding tweet)
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 pm

FLChica wrote:I was specifically referring to the comment, "F*** Becca she's trash". He could have deleted that in less time than it's taking me to post this, IMO. That doesn't seem to refer to Becca choosing Arie, but I don't know the guy.
That is an obvious troll account though, with no posts and 12 followers. IMO it says something about the guy that he didn’t delete it, but I think I’ll wait until we actually meet him before I judge.
Regarding the other comments most of them seem to come from girls/women who are just watching the show and are some variation of “You are so much better looking than Arie, she should have said yes to you”.
There will always be people like that on SM. no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Mmm, maybe Becca and the ex are good friends and this was a way for him to audition for a future show...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:58 pm

littlereddress wrote:Arie visiting Lauren's family.

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/watch-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-awkwardly-tries-to-impress-this-family-on-hometowns

Arie is sweating. laugh out loud I noticed he kissed Lauren on the lips before he left the table. Bold move to do in front of the family. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:29 pm

blueblues wrote:
FLChica wrote:I was specifically referring to the comment, "F*** Becca she's trash". He could have deleted that in less time than it's taking me to post this, IMO. That doesn't seem to refer to Becca choosing Arie, but I don't know the guy.
That is an obvious troll account though, with no posts and 12 followers. IMO it says something about the guy that he didn’t delete it, but I think I’ll wait until we actually meet him before I judge.
Regarding the other comments most of them seem to come from girls/women who are just watching the show and are some variation of “You are so much better looking than Arie, she should have said yes to you”.
There will always be people like that on SM.  no no
JMO

While the person who posted that particular comment may be a troll, the account clearly belongs to Becca's ex of 7 years. I don't know the guy, but he seems to have stuck by her through her father's passing and her mother's illness. He doesn't seem to want media attention since he hasn't spoken out on their relationship and we hear him saying he doesn't want to be shown on the episode.

I wonder why he felt their relationship was such that Becca would consider a proposal from him? He flew all the way to Peru and risked rejection in front of a huge viewing audience. Did Becca ghost him before going on the show? I'll keep watching... 2pop

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99