SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:38 am

@littlereddress Laughing at that tweet - so true! Seeing her mom explained so much about Lauren to me.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by LiboLRC Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:00 am

Man watching Arie's last actions on SM, are making me think he actually is coming to get Becca, either that or he just snapped. AJMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 am

Nah, Arie is happy in love with Lauren and she is happily waiting for him and this show to be over, so they can take pictures in public and post them and gush about each other (all IMO). He is so over Becca and her "friends who dis him" (all IMO), dunzo.

Hopefully Becca is too. And if her ex was an ex for a reason, she can "thank" Arie for giving her a hand with closing that chapter too and now she can be happily "done" with both and onto the next best thing ... one can only wish, because it would be pitiful to be pining over a guy who used her in order to figure it out who he really wanted or the guy who wasn't meeting all her needs and might have been a reason for her going on the Bachelor to begin with.
In case she wasn't over her ex and in the moment of promise of a "brighter future" she made an error in judgment and chose Arie, then I'd say she's done the same mistake as Arie ... and she has to assess the "demage" and whether there's any chance to mend, without blaming anyone.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 am

Did anyone see that new preview stating finale is Monday? Sorry not sure how to post it but it’s showing that bit again where you can hear Becca bawling her eyes out and then the biggest shock to me was Arie just walking out looking smug and just stone cold!! Surely he goes back in and doesn’t just leave? And while she is still crying? I mean I know he hates tears but when he is the cause of them!!! Seriously I just can’t.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Arie kissed both Becca and Lauren on the lips in front of their families so a bold move to do with both of them. It's nothing special for either one imo when he's doing it with both.

True - but our filming order of HTDs (if correct) suggests that Lauren's date (even though it was shown last) was filmed before Becca's. The kiss with Lauren (done first) may have been organic and the one for Becca a producer suggestion / demand to level the playing field. JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:59 am

While the preview shows Arie walking out, leaving the crying voice in the dust, I doubt that's actually what happened.

I'm glad he appears not to care about SM at this point, IMO he shouldn't. He's going to be hated by a lot of viewers, so he might as well enjoy.

The ex is going to have a story to tell, it's going to be interesting to hear his side of the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 am

It will also be quite interesting if Lauren’s two ex-fiancés chose to speak up as well.

They found a final two with some interesting history this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:While the preview shows Arie walking out, leaving the crying voice in the dust, I doubt that's actually what happened.

I'm glad he appears not to care about SM at this point, IMO he shouldn't. He's going to be hated by a lot of viewers, so he might as well enjoy.

The ex is going to have a story to tell, it's going to be interesting to hear his side of the story.

They will have to have several post AFR show's to cover all the back stories!  giggling

Do we know the date of the Finale and AFR airing?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:33 am

I would prefer no ex-es coming forward ... one at the finale is already enough. I'm sure any ex can tell a story how "wrong" the girl was ... whether is Lauren or Becca ... they are the ex exactly because of that ... they were wrong for each other.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:It will also be quite interesting if Lauren’s two ex-fiancés chose to speak up as well.

He’s not always correct, but RS just came out on Twitter and said Lauren has not been engaged twice and he’s not sure where Mills got that information from.

I figured it wasn’t accurate given the amount of time she was with her ex fiancé.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 am

Good heavens RS always keeps on giving ... we are soooo greatful for his insight and pointing a direction where his info come from. Well done.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:It will also be quite interesting if Lauren’s two ex-fiancés chose to speak up as well.

What is known about Lauren’s two ex’s? I know one relationship was from HS and one is a hockey player. Does anybody know anything else?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99