SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I’d like to see the screen shot of Arie’s face while he watches the proposal. I’ll be interested to hear what he says to her and to Lauren.Upset

I want him sitting between Becca and Lauren with their families in the front row staring at him watching the proposal, the break up and the switch. They would need to have plenty of mops on hand to mop up that sweat!

Let’s do the damn thing. Just.Like.That. clapping!

I'll be saying Hail Marys for all of you on behalf of Arie, hoping it's Airy that day or else the sweat....... laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:56 pm

pbmax wrote:But she will be the only one looking for the bachelorette gig, if she's even offered it.

No she won’t be. I see Tia campaigning for it already and I’m sure there are others that would jump at the chance. Becca may not have any interest whatsoever but if she wants it I hope they offer it to her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she is offered the 'ette lead, she will IMHO behave the way they want her to behave.

There have only been two women that had any "power" and  behaved the way they wanted to on this show: Shayne Lamas on Matt's season and Emily Maynard.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:08 pm

I can’t wait to see Becca slay at ATFR. Which I’m pretty sure she will. She’ll find the right balance of hurt, anger, understanding and moving on. I could see her saying I’ve been through a lot worse, this won’t keep me down. And then cue the next bachelorette announcement.

I really think on the Tuesday show Arie and Lauren will get engaged. They’ve been playing up their story so much that I feel like they want viewers to be excited and accept a proposal if it happens. Time will tell but I got a feeling
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 pm

FLChica wrote: Agree @sanlee088 that Becca will strike a careful balance of hurt, but healed if she wants the Bachelorette gig. If she's OTT hurt or angry, viewers won't believe she's ready for a proposal in 8 weeks.

How ridiculous is that? Madly in love with Arie, accepts his proposal, crushed by his betrayal, dates 30 guys on her show & engaged again in a few short months. UnReal! :crazed

Kind of like Airy’s “journey”..... dating 30 women, narrowing it down to two, heart wrenching decision, says good bye to one woman he “ loves”, proposing to the other, a dramatic break up, goes back to the woman he dumped to date her, and now maybe a second engagement. Airy May propose to two different women in the span of four months. UnReal! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 297491761 oops! :fingersarecrossed
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 pm

SeekAny wrote:I can’t wait to see Becca slay at ATFR. Which I’m pretty sure she will. She’ll find the right balance of hurt, anger, understanding and moving on. I could see her saying I’ve been through a lot worse, this won’t keep me down. And then cue the next bachelorette announcement.

I really think on the Tuesday show Arie and Lauren will get engaged. They’ve been playing up their story so much that I feel like they want viewers to be excited and accept a proposal if it happens. Time will tell but I got a feeling

That's what I'm hoping for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
FLChica wrote: Agree @sanlee088 that Becca will strike a careful balance of hurt, but healed if she wants the Bachelorette gig. If she's OTT hurt or angry, viewers won't believe she's ready for a proposal in 8 weeks.

How ridiculous is that? Madly in love with Arie, accepts his proposal, crushed by his betrayal, dates 30 guys on her show & engaged again in a few short months. UnReal! :crazed

Kind of like Airy’s “journey”..... dating 30 women, narrowing it down to two, heart wrenching decision, says good bye to one woman he “ loves”, proposing to the other, a dramatic break up, goes back to the woman he dumped to date her, and now maybe a second engagement. Airy May propose to two different women in the span of four months. UnReal! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 297491761 oops! :fingersarecrossed

Five years between Arie's stint on Emily's season and this journey. oops! Does this mean that Becca is no different than Arie?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:25 pm

FLChica wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Five years between Arie's stint on Emily's season and this journey. oops! Does this mean that Becca is no different than Arie?

Probably not when there is money involved laugh out loud  As we all know, love is not the main motivation of those who go on this show.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 pm

I think all the leaks since the start of the season were intentional. The strangest thing to me was the neighbors of Lauren's who just happened to notice that the black vans outside of Lauren's house were Bachelor producers. Who would know that? And they happened to see Arie. I find that more strange than anything else. Arie and the bach crew could be in my next door neighbor's house and I would be none the wiser. I think the leak is to keep us all talking all season and it has been highly successful. Maybe it lessens the blow to the viewing audience (the switch I mean). And to get us all to root for Lauren since Arie is highly infactuated with her. And to say there is nothing with Becca. I know it is working with me anway. JMO

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:30 pm

Like I have said many times, the cast that comes out of the first show on that pedestal rarely stays there during/after the second coming. The show takes delight in a good beat down.

ETA @sparkler
I totally agree and have been saying so all season. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 1710264613yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:42 pm

sparkler wrote:I think all the leaks since the start of the season were intentional. The strangest thing to me was the neighbors of Lauren's who just happened to notice that the black vans outside of Lauren's house were Bachelor producers. Who would know that? And they happened to see Arie. I find that more strange than anything else. Arie and the bach crew could be in my next door neighbor's house and I would be none the wiser. I think the leak is to keep us all talking all season and it has been highly successful. Maybe it lessens the blow to the viewing audience (the switch I mean). And to get us all to root for Lauren since Arie is highly infactuated with her. And to say there is nothing with Becca. I know it is working with me anway. JMO

Can I clarify . The house where the vans were parked was a neighbor who belonged to a private FB group. Production parked there and walked across the street. That’s why when you look at the perspective of the pic, and goggle the house you’ll see that it’s not the Burnham’s house . The neighbor took the pic from their upstairs window. I think while searching for real estate pics and goggle earth, it was @mindless who said that Burnham’s were across the street and that house did match up with were Lauren was for HTDs. Why they parked at the neighbors ? Guess to make it less suspicious ? Don’t know but it can be proven by pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
sparkler wrote:I think all the leaks since the start of the season were intentional. The strangest thing to me was the neighbors of Lauren's who just happened to notice that the black vans outside of Lauren's house were Bachelor producers. Who would know that? And they happened to see Arie. I find that more strange than anything else. Arie and the bach crew could be in my next door neighbor's house and I would be none the wiser. I think the leak is to keep us all talking all season and it has been highly successful. Maybe it lessens the blow to the viewing audience (the switch I mean). And to get us all to root for Lauren since Arie is highly infactuated with her. And to say there is nothing with Becca. I know it is working with me anway. JMO

Can I clarify . The house where the vans were parked was a neighbor who belonged to a private FB group. Production parked there and walked across the street. That’s why when you look at the perspective of the pic, and goggle the house you’ll see that it’s not the Burnham’s house . The neighbor took the pic from their upstairs window. I think while searching for real estate pics and goggle earth, it was @mindless who said that Burnham’s were across the street and that house did match up with were Lauren was for HTDs. Why they parked at the neighbors ? Guess to make it less suspicious ? Don’t know but it can be proven by pics.

They didn't park at the neighbour's. Those big black vehicles on the drive are the neighbour's (you can see one on Google Maps as well). The ABC vehicles are the two black SUV's parked sideways on Lauren's parents' driveway. I guess the neighbour just noticed them arriving from across the street and kept checking out what's happening.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99