SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 pm

The Bachelor's Arie Luyendyk Jr. Takes Seinne on a Romantic Tuscan Date — But Are They in Love?

https://www.people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-one-on-one-date-seinne/amp/
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by kraft33 Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Do the chairs look the same? One is from Arie's IG story and the other from Lauren's.
https://www.instagram.com/laureneburnham/
https://www.instagram.com/ariejr/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Screen10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Screen11

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:51 pm

They look different to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:18 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Feb 7th Arie posts IG from a plane, captions Los Angeles California
Feb 8th Airport pic with Wells - apparently he was in NYC prior to that IG pic doing press
Feb 10th Both Arie and Lauren like IG posts within the same time frame
Feb 11th Sunday IG pic which looks like breakfast - 3 hrs ago
Feb 11th Lauren IG pic with Megan Firestone - 2 hrs ago
Feb 11/12th 10 hours ago Arie posts another food pic "How much cheese can you handle"
Feb 12th Arie is in NYC on The Chew

If he was in a hotel, he wouldn't be cooking. If he was going to be on The Chew, why didn't he stay in NYC or go home first then back to NYC. It appears he went NYC LA NYC all within less than a week.

The timing of the SHV seems right, since it was two weeks since the last time they both liked IG posts around the same time.

GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:53 pm
@pavalygurl no movement for Lauren, I checked when I checked Arie's SM. It's been two weeks since they both liked SM at the same time. I was thinking perhaps it's time for another SHV.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4650p96-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-4#1282740

Feel free to add, or correct me.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:00 pm

I saw him post an IG story from The Chew the week he was in NYC, so I think today's episode was pre-taped.  I just watched the episode and Arie did say he'll be in Australia in a few weeks racing, so that answers a question we've had as to whether or not he'd skip that part of the tour.  I imagine he'll be glad to be out of the US after the finale airs.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:18 pm

@ishkabaha  You are right, "The Chew" is pretaped per ABC on Tuesday-Thursday at 9AM and 12:15 PM.  So Arie probably taped his show when he was just in NYC.  

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 pm

@ishkabaha Thanks! I edited my post. So that means Feb 7th, pic from the plane captioned LA, Feb 8th Airport pic with Wells.

We need confirmation of his whereabouts today!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I saw him post an IG story from The Chew the week he was in NYC, so I think today's episode was pre-taped.  I just watched the episode and Arie did say he'll be in Australia in a few weeks racing, so that answers a question we've had as to whether or not he'd skip that part of the tour.  I imagine he'll be glad to be out of the US after the finale airs.

Isn't the finale March 5? The races in Australia are March 1-4 (Thursday thru Sunday). Adelaide where the race is being held is 18.5 hours ahead of Los Angeles (so almost a full day). His last race there would be equivalent time wise to Saturday on LA. So he could very well be back in LA on late Sunday night/early Monday morning. I would guess he will head to Australia on Feb 27th because of this time difference. I'm guessing no SHV the weekend before the finale like usual. Wonder if there will be a People magazine cover this season with the switch... that is usually done the weekend before also.

He should be available for post-finale interviews though.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:41 pm

He sees kids running around...

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/video/most-recent/VDKA4286010

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:40 pm

littlereddress wrote:

He sees kids running around...

Interesting how much they showed Lauren during those clips.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 pm

@Mommyof2 I noticed that too. I had to lock threads but came back here to cap what I noticed when I watched it earlier.

Surprises

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Captur69

And what he see's in the future

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Captur67

I love that
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Captur68

You want to find that one person, so there's a lot of pressure at the end of it

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Captur70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=3uBSk7gPcoc

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99