SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:43 am

Diana wrote:I glad Arie is proud of interviews and behavior because he and Lauren are probably the only ones come March. JMO

Not everyone will care or hate.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Newto Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:50 am

JMHO Becca is a fool if she becomes Bachelorette; she will be roasted and toasted like all other leads. I hope she is not that dumb. As for Arie, he really is nothing but a playboy and I hope never to see him on my TV screen again after this fiasco is over.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 pm

@sanlee088 that was a good interview. thanks for posting.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Minney wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I just can't fathom this ending.  "I love you, Becca"...twirl...twirl...kiss...kiss. laugh out loud  Fast forward to ATFR..."I'm breaking up with you for Lauren." laugh out loud :headbanging speechless   It's like Make a Deal.  "I will trade what is in the box and take what is behind door #2."   laugh out loud
Just a question as I wasn't on the message boards much but was it this bad for Jason's season when he did virtually the same thing including the same timing as of the first week in January.  Aren't we putting Arie on the "roasting spit" without knowing everything about it??  Let's face it, for Jason's season a pile more came out after the fact of what went down and this time around, I will be VERY interested in seeing if the same thing happens.  For all I know, maybe the end result will be the same for Lauren and Arie that Jason and Molly had..... I can't help but reserve my judgement till I see what happens.  All IMO

Message boards were roasting Jason (and even Molly) after he pulled his switch.  SM wasn't a thing back then though so this season will be different in regards to public opinion and how much info is put out there and how quickly it spreads.  Molly has stated that it was really difficult for her and people were very mean.  I can only imagine how much worse it will be for Arie.  Jason and Molly proved that it was the right decision for them, they took it slow and were realistic about her moving and work situations.  Arie's proving all of his ex's and naysayers right about his inability to commit so most aren't holding out much hope that he will make it work with Lauren like Jason and Molly have.  

It was very tough on them. People would make a nasty comment if they saw either of them, people would yell from cars. It was no cakewalk for them that's for sure. I was not a fan of that season no matter who Jason chose but I do remember hearing lots of negative stuff that they went through, from them.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 pm

It's sad if people feel the need to criticize, shade or worse hate and bully a couple who decides to give it a try ... despite my obvious disappointment of Arie's choice (1st not the 2nd ... and of the conduct post FRC I'm yet waiting to see the footage to make up my mind) I don't see the couple as "a wrong fit" ... don't have any expectations or hopes for them, but I do think they have a right to try it out (if that's what they want) ... and being together is no disrespect to Becca or any other girl he decided previously wouldn't fit him ...but criticizing Arie for his actions is not the same as being against the couple ... as for his actions ... some are open to interpretation ... to me a guy who liked and seemingly followed a F2 just 2 weeks post FRC (and maybe even had been in touch with) says that he was out of that 1st relationship (of any form of engagement) long before the break-up filming occured and I wouldn't ignore that a woman knows when a guy isn't 100% in it ... so the timing of the ACTUAL break-up to me is still not defined.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:It's sad if people feel the need to criticize, shade or worse hate and bully a couple who decides to give it a try ... despite my obvious disappointment of Arie's choice (1st not the 2nd ... and of the conduct post FRC I'm yet waiting to see the footage to make up my mind) I don't see the couple as "a wrong fit" ... don't have any expectations or hopes for them, but I do think they have a right to try it out (if that's what they want) ... and being together is no disrespect to Becca or any other girl he decided previously wouldn't fit him ...but criticizing Arie for his actions is not the same as being against the couple ... as for his actions ... some are open to interpretation ... to me a guy who liked and seemingly followed a F2 just 2 weeks post FRC (and maybe even had been in touch with) says that he was out of that 1st relationship (of any form of engagement) long before the break-up filming occured and I wouldn't ignore that a woman knows when a guy isn't 100% in it ... so the timing of the ACTUAL break-up to me is still not defined.

This is the part I do not understand or agree with as well. Snarking on people on a message board is way different than going after them on their personal sm, or in person when they are out and about. After all, we are seeing single dimensional edits that MF is famous for. And even if we weren't, I don't get the personal investment in people we don't know or who we'll ever be friends with...whether it's a reality star or a movie star.

With that said, I'd marry Vince Vaughn in a New York second. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
happygolucky wrote:It's sad if people feel the need to criticize, shade or worse hate and bully a couple who decides to give it a try ... despite my obvious disappointment of Arie's choice (1st not the 2nd ... and of the conduct post FRC I'm yet waiting to see the footage to make up my mind) I don't see the couple as "a wrong fit" ... don't have any expectations or hopes for them, but I do think they have a right to try it out (if that's what they want) ... and being together is no disrespect to Becca or any other girl he decided previously wouldn't fit him ...but criticizing Arie for his actions is not the same as being against the couple ... as for his actions ... some are open to interpretation ... to me a guy who liked and seemingly followed a F2 just 2 weeks post FRC (and maybe even had been in touch with) says that he was out of that 1st relationship (of any form of engagement) long before the break-up filming occured and I wouldn't ignore that a woman knows when a guy isn't 100% in it ... so the timing of the ACTUAL break-up to me is still not defined.

This is the part I do not understand or agree with as well. Snarking on people on a message board is way different than going after them on their personal sm, or in person when they are out and about.  After all, we are seeing single dimensional edits that MF is famous for.  And even if we weren't, I don't get the personal investment in people we don't know or who we'll ever be friends with...whether it's a reality star or a movie star.

With that said, I'd marry Vince Vaughn in a New York second.  laugh out loud
Yeah I love him laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:27 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 Af6b4910
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 4a2f0410

www.instagram.com/ariejr

I will say that Arie has beautiful blue eyes.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:46 pm

@Mommyof2 I used to think he had beautiful blue eyes but now all I see are snake eyes - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If I roast Arie for anything, it's because of his own behavior.  It has nothing to do with liking one of the F2 better than the other or fanning anyone.

JMO

ITA. Arie is 36 year's old and imo he says a lot of things that do not match his actions. Imo his behavior is not just a one-off it is a pattern based on the numerous accounts going back over 5 years.

Again, Aries's a grown man and what he chooses to do is on him imo. Not TPTB, not edit, not anything else that every other lead also have as a common denominator. Same as for any other lead, Arie is the variable, TPTB are the constant.

Thus my opinions are more on Arie as the lead and just like with any other season, my opinions may change (they already have). I gave Arie lots of benefit of the doubt and defended him but now I am not doing so because of his own behavior. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 pm

@AllAboutLove well said.
Bottom line for me is it takes two to make a relationship work. In Jason's case if Melissa had her boyfriend waiting in the wings and she wasn't committed to a long-term relationship with Jason it didn't help matters. IMO Jason will go down infamously in Bachelor history as changing his mind. Molly obviously loved him and she stuck by him, so their love story has a happy ending.

In Arie's case, from what has been ascertained, Becca did love him.  And I personally don't believe she flippantly accepted Arie's profession of love. She comes across as a very sincere person. Maybe she changed her mind after she and Arie spent time alone. But as things stand, I have to blame at Arie for this mess.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Okay, I was listening to Another Bachelor Podcast and they feel they have inside info on who is the next bachelorette.  I don't know if I trust them but if it turns out to be true you heard it from them first.  It starts at 42:30 where they talk about it.  This is a tough podcast to listen to for the snark but they have good insight at the same time.  I cannot tell if they are spoiled or not about the Becca/Lauren situation.  If not they are wrong and their credibility is crap but I wanted to put it out there in case their "airtight" source is correct.   Why is RS not on this?  I can't help but wonder if they are yanking chains and have no idea.

http://podbay.fm/show/1193077828/e/1518052509?autostart=1

It is also on Itunes.

Last edited by littlereddress on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99