SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 am

@Kashathediva so true about Podcasts. There’s a new one out on SoundCloud with Mills discussing episode 6.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by LiboLRC Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:50 am

Hear me out If Becca is the bachelorette , IMO there is a big chance that Arie will make an appearance as a contestant, and MF will love it believe me.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:21 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 Af6b4910
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 4a2f0410

www.instagram.com/ariejr
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I just can't fathom this ending.  "I love you, Becca"...twirl...twirl...kiss...kiss. laugh out loud  Fast forward to ATFR..."I'm breaking up with you for Lauren." laugh out loud :headbanging speechless   It's like Make a Deal.  "I will trade what is in the box and take what is behind door #2."   laugh out loud
Just a question as I wasn't on the message boards much but was it this bad for Jason's season when he did virtually the same thing including the same timing as of the first week in January.  Aren't we putting Arie on the "roasting spit" without knowing everything about it??  Let's face it, for Jason's season a pile more came out after the fact of what went down and this time around, I will be VERY interested in seeing if the same thing happens.  For all I know, maybe the end result will be the same for Lauren and Arie that Jason and Molly had..... I can't help but reserve my judgement till I see what happens. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I just can't fathom this ending.  "I love you, Becca"...twirl...twirl...kiss...kiss. laugh out loud  Fast forward to ATFR..."I'm breaking up with you for Lauren." laugh out loud :headbanging speechless   It's like Make a Deal.  "I will trade what is in the box and take what is behind door #2."   laugh out loud
Just a question as I wasn't on the message boards much but was it this bad for Jason's season when he did virtually the same thing including the same timing as of the first week in January.  Aren't we putting Arie on the "roasting spit" without knowing everything about it??  Let's face it, for Jason's season a pile more came out after the fact of what went down and this time around, I will be VERY interested in seeing if the same thing happens.  For all I know, maybe the end result will be the same for Lauren and Arie that Jason and Molly had..... I can't help but reserve my judgement till I see what happens.  All IMO

Message boards were roasting Jason (and even Molly) after he pulled his switch. SM wasn't a thing back then though so this season will be different in regards to public opinion and how much info is put out there and how quickly it spreads. Molly has stated that it was really difficult for her and people were very mean. I can only imagine how much worse it will be for Arie. Jason and Molly proved that it was the right decision for them, they took it slow and were realistic about her moving and work situations. Arie's proving all of his ex's and naysayers right about his inability to commit so most aren't holding out much hope that he will make it work with Lauren like Jason and Molly have.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:21 am

XQZME wrote:So Lauren quit her job in Dallas and moved back to Virginia.  I am going to assume then, she will move to Arizona to be with Arie post Finale.

Interesting. Do we know when she moved back to Virginia? Was it before the switch, after the switch, right after filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
XQZME wrote:So Lauren quit her job in Dallas and moved back to Virginia.  I am going to assume then, she will move to Arizona to be with Arie post Finale.

Interesting. Do we know when she moved back to Virginia? Was it before the switch, after the switch, right after filming?

... I read it on RS. He didn't give any specifics, just that it was after she got back from filming the show. Maybe some of our super sleuthers can work their magic and figure out the timeline. Smiley
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Just a question as I wasn't on the message boards much but was it this bad for Jason's season when he did virtually the same thing including the same timing as of the first week in January.  Aren't we putting Arie on the "roasting spit" without knowing everything about it??  Let's face it, for Jason's season a pile more came out after the fact of what went down and this time around, I will be VERY interested in seeing if the same thing happens.  For all I know, maybe the end result will be the same for Lauren and Arie that Jason and Molly had..... I can't help but reserve my judgement till I see what happens.  All IMO

If I recall correctly, Jason said it was very difficult to endure all the negativity.  I think it may have been a pre - interview before their wedding special.  

Becca fans are going to put Arie on the "roasting spit" because he proposed to her and then dumped her.  Plain and simple.  At the end of the day, it is his decision, but I truly believe he is going to get so much backlash for pulling a Mesnick.  Jmoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:21 pm

If I roast Arie for anything, it's because of his own behavior.  It has nothing to do with liking one of the F2 better than the other or fanning anyone.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 pm

I glad Arie is proud of interviews and behavior because he and Lauren are probably the only ones come March. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If I roast Arie for anything, it's because of his own behavior.  It has nothing to do with liking one of the F2 better than the other or fanning anyone.JMO
I agree word So much responsibility on Arie ... the guy who maybe puts most of the responsible moves during the race car driving and sale pitching events ... since relationships are part of having fun, loose and be carefree ... YK in love :dripdrip JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:41 pm

LiboLRC wrote:Hear me out If Becca is the bachelorette , IMO there is a big chance that Arie will make an appearance as a contestant, and MF will love it believe me.
I highly doubt that since he dumped her right after picking her, which means that wasn't what he wanted.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99