SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by LiboLRC Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:17 am

Becca just started following a guy that seems to be friends with Peter from Madison in IG, she also follow Brooke Kraus, who I think is related to Peter, combine all this with the fact of how Arie is acting in SM, I honestly still believe that Becca was blindsided, but the more we get to the finale I'm starting to think this is not going to be a Arie roasting session and more of a confrontation.JMO

Also RS basically bashed every women in his Recap except Tia, just an observation.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:39 am

LiboLRC wrote:Becca just started following a guy that seems to be friends with Peter from Madison in IG, she also follow Brooke Kraus, who I think is related to Peter, combine all this with the fact of how Arie is acting in SM, I honestly still believe that Becca was blindsided, but the more we get to the finale I'm starting to think this is not going to be a Arie roasting session and more of a confrontation.JMO

Also RS basically bashed every women in his Recap except Tia, just an observation.

Can you explain what you mean by, “this is not going to be a Arie roasting. session and more of a confrontation”?

How did RS bash Becca? I only remember him saying nice things about her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 am

I could see Arie saying Becca was there for Peter and Lauren was there for him. But he has to remember most of the girls were cast for Peter and it doesn’t mean they couldn’t fall in love with him. That’s a slippery slope for him to go down, so he might want to stay clear.

I hope that he’s very honest during the ATFR. That’s he acknowledges what he had with Becca, that he hates that he had to hurt her, shows a little remorse and then says but at the end if the day I just was meant to be with Lauren. I’ll be good with that as a viewer. And I think Becca will stay classy and be understanding and show that she’s moving on.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:08 am

He probably should try to show some grace and compassion to Becca instead of tearing her down to make him and Lauren look better but that’s JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 am

Where is he tearing Becca down?  I keep seeing it said but haven’t really seen it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:30 am

I am probably in the minority here and that's not unusual but IMO, Lauren doesn't necessarily deserve to be bashed on as it seems is happening. Arie on the other hand, yea, he messed up choosing Becca to turn around and realize that he loved someone else but IMO, there may be more at play as in Jason's season than we know right now. There could be a very valid reason for the switch up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I am probably in the minority here and that's not unusual but IMO, Lauren doesn't necessarily deserve to be bashed on as it seems is happening.  Arie on the other hand, yea, he messed up choosing Becca to turn around and realize that he loved someone else but IMO, there may be more at play as in Jason's season than we know right now.  There could be a very valid reason for the switch up.

I agree. Lauren didn't do anything to deserve any bashing just like I never thought Molly did either. Arie himself was a heartbroken F2 so he will hopefully have some compassion for Becca when this is all over. That is just my little 2 cents, I guess we will have to wait and see all of the facts before we know who is to blame if anyone at all. For all we know Becca could have changed her mind and decided she wanted the ex who flew all the way around the world to win her back? We just don't know yet.

IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:48 am

No one here has bashed Lauren that I’ve seen. People called her out for her own idiotic ignorant ig comment but that was it. JMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:26 am

It doesn't matter if members post positive or negative opinions about any contestant, that's in the rules.

However when a comment is made with no back up, or proof, members have the right to ask for proof.

How is Arie tearing down Becca? I understand that may be an opinion, but I'd like to know how is he doing that? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 am

I didn’t say he was was. I was going off the spec that he is going to say Lauren was here for him and Becca wasn’t. To me that be trying to make Becca look bad and he shouldn’t do it. That’s all I said no idea JMO

Also I did say IMO so I did not state it as facts
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:23 am

We have heard 2 or 3 of the girls disappointed in Arie for what went down so, for me, that's proof enough that what went down was distasteful.

How Arie and Lauren acts on SM is already IMO rubbing salt to the injury. Couldn't you tone down posting pics of kissing Lauren on your IG story?

I don't think they'll last. Arie will get tired of Lauren. She bores me to death.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter if members post positive or negative opinions about any contestant, that's in the rules.

However when a comment is made with no back up, or proof, members have the right to ask for proof.

How is Arie tearing down Becca? I understand that may be an opinion, but I'd like to know how is he doing that? TYIA

Since the switch leaked, he's basically been saying how happy he is in his life right now which is implying to some people that he never valued what he had with Becca.
**IMO**
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99