SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Just in case anyone is referring to my comments, once again I'm not justifying anything. If he switched because he realized it wasn't going to work with Becca, then I give him credit for going after what he wants. That's where it stops there. I personally would not want to be with someone who's faking it for two three four months, only to break it off later. If he had done that, and waited would it have been better? for me personally that's worse.

How do we know what Arie has felt during all this? I have no clue. Was I suppose to stay in a 12 yr marriage because I would hurt my ex if I didn't stay? The thought of staying in a relationship to avoid hurting the other to me is not logical.

If he truly believed Becca was the one, was that abusing his power. IMO the lead has minimal power, if any. I doubt that this show has resurrected his racing career. He's been racing for years without shilling. You're only as good as you can race. Being on TB isn't going to improve his racing performance IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:09 pm

@guardianangel totally respect your opinion, as you make valid points. I was referring to Arie himself justifying his actions because well it “is a beautiful ending”.  I just feel like he thinks his own personal happiness is way more important than anyone else’s.

I guess it’s my just my opinion but this truck series seems pretty important now and racing is not all about talent. It’s about sponsors. Look at Danica Patrick. The bachelor brought him more popularity and relevance and these car owners and track/series sponsors want to put people in the seats. That’s what I meant.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just in case anyone is referring to my comments, once again I'm not justifying anything. If he switched because he realized it wasn't going to work with Becca, then I give him credit for going after what he wants. That's where it stops there. I personally would not want to be with someone who's faking it for two three four months, only to break it off later. If he had done that, and waited would it have been better? for me personally that's worse.

How do we know what Arie has felt during all this? I have no clue. Was I suppose to stay in a 12 yr marriage because I would hurt my ex if I didn't stay? The thought of staying in a relationship to avoid hurting the other to me is not logical.

If he truly believed Becca was the one, was that abusing his power. IMO the lead has minimal power, if any. I doubt that this show has resurrected his racing career. He's been racing for years without shilling. You're only as good as you can race. Being on TB isn't going to improve his racing performance IMHO.

Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion. I have no problem with anyone expressing their opinion.

I do want to say if he believed Becca was the one, why was he checking out Lauren's social media about two weeks later? If you found your "one" you don't go checking out other women two weeks after you get together with the "one". Arie's own actions say to me that he never fully tried with Becca. He was always holding on to the other women. ALL JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion.  I have no problem with anyone expressing their opinion.

I do want to say if he believed Becca was the one, why was he checking out  Lauren's social media about two weeks later? If you found your "one" you don't go checking out other women two weeks after you get together with the "one". Arie's own actions say to me that he never fully tried with Becca.  He was always holding on to the other women. ALL JMO.

Right, and that's why Dec 3/4th I and others felt something was not right.

@SeekAny I respect your opinion as well. yes

I just don't understand what he's suppose to do or say. Be sad, be happy, IMO he's doing / saying what he's suppose to be saying. Leads are told what to say, they have handlers close by during interviews. Sometimes they can say they are engaged, Rachel and others, sometimes the standard, you'll just have to watch. First we heard he fell in love with two people, that's why it was so hard at the end, then we are hearing, he's not saying he's in love with two people any longer, is that because the spoilers are out? replaced by you'll see how it all plays out. I think he is truly happy and it's showing. It doesn't appear he's acting. To me it was probably a nightmare, it might have ended ok with Becca and that's why he can be happy and not because he doesn't care about what he did? IDK

That's where I'm coming from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:34 pm

I agree with the concept of well what is he supposed to do? He most probably did what was right for everyone involved. He shouldn’t of stayed with Becca just because. But I think there were times throughout that he could have been stronger and stood up to TPTB. He’s a 36 year old man. IMO, he made decisions lead by fear and manipulation. I just kind of thought Arie was the guy who would be above that. I think he was weak and played along. And to have no regrets at this stage of the game is what irks me most. But I’m in agreement he did what he needed to do in the end, I personally just don’t like the way he got there.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:46 pm

All I know is Arie better hope Becca agrees to being the Bachelorette because without that happening, he may as well shut down all his SM and go into hiding. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
SeekAny wrote:He’s a 12 on the happiness scale because his racing career has been resurrected. I can only hope he sticks to the track and the rest of his 15 minutes is up soon enough.

But his career wasn't resurrected... it was never gone.  He's been a regular with this series since it started in 2013.  He's probably not making a whole lot of money doing it which is why he had to do something else such as real estate. He's not that great a driver. He better stick to real estate.

Not only that but sponsors want to hook their wagon to a success and a man that people can get behind.   The switch will not endear Arie to the racing public once the finale has aired.  The same might said for real estate.  Even if he is "famous" now a couple looking at one of his homes could think  "is that the guy who screwed over his fiancee to go back with the other girl that he broke up with?  Did you see how hurt she was and he didn't care.  No thanks.  I don't want to do business with him. " I could see Arie getting a lot love if he had stuck with Becca but very little in this case. I actually think he took a risk career-wise by the switch. JMO for all of it.

Last edited by littlereddress on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:57 pm

SeekAny wrote:@guardianangel totally respect your opinion, as you make valid points. I was referring to Arie himself justifying his actions because well it “is a beautiful ending”.  I just feel like he thinks his own personal happiness is way more important than anyone else’s.

I guess it’s my just my opinion but this truck series seems pretty important now and racing is not all about talent. It’s about sponsors. Look at Danica Patrick. The bachelor brought him more popularity and relevance and these car owners and track/series sponsors want to put people in the seats. That’s what I meant.
It is more important. Who goes around in life to make sure another person is happy but their miserable. You hope for others to be happy...as I'm sure Arie hope she will find happiness.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:58 pm

I'm actually thinking Arie doesn't seem as stressed about the finale because he believes Becca will be the Bachelorette so it will get him off the hook a bit with viewers and backlash. I think he's counting on that happening and it will be his narrative to push for that so it helps his image more. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:All I know is Arie better hope Becca agrees to being the Bachelorette because without that happening, he may as well shut down all his SM and go into hiding. jmo

What did he say in that interview...he's happy, he's got his family and that's all that matters. Just the way I thought he would be feeling, good for him clapping! whoo hoo, you go Arie.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm actually thinking Arie doesn't seem as stressed about the finale because he believes Becca will be the Bachelorette so it will get him off the hook a bit with viewers and backlash. I think he's counting on that happening and it will be his narrative to push for that so it helps his image more. jmo

I'm interested in WHEN the TPTB will announce The Bachelorette. If it is Becca, do you think they'll wait to announce it -- just to milk the situation more? Would they take time away from a potentially riveting ATFR to announce the Ette?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm

pbmax wrote:
SeekAny wrote:@guardianangel totally respect your opinion, as you make valid points. I was referring to Arie himself justifying his actions because well it “is a beautiful ending”.  I just feel like he thinks his own personal happiness is way more important than anyone else’s.

It is more important. Who goes around in life to make sure another person is happy but their miserable. You hope for others to be happy...as I'm sure Arie hope she will find happiness.

Ultimately, our own happiness is important. If I am not happy then nobody around me will be happy either. But, I base my decisions in life to have the least amount of impact on the people whom those decisions will impact.

IF Arie blindsided Becca with the filmed breakup, that is horrible. He has proved during Emily's season, he is not adverse to going rouge on tptb. Arie could have easily broken up with Becca PRIVATELY, notified tptb they are broken up, then gone back and filmed something about the breakup after the fact. That would've been the dignified and honorable way. It would've shown that while he has to find his own happiness, though its not with Becca, he was going to go about the breakup in a way that would cause the least amount of pain for her. Again, IF she was blindsided, the breakup was done very callously.

JM2C
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99